[OP-F1] Ronin & Jambi's Giveaway! (FREE STUFF)

"I found it! I found it! You over there!" She yelled at the player clothed in white. "I found your armor! Sorry it took so long! Things aren't really too organized around here hehe! Here it is!" She said as she pulled the piece of leather armor out of one of the boxes she had brought over from her store. "Voila, I hope you like it!" After giving the item to the customer, Jambi decided she would go visit Ronin outside since she had taken care of everyone else for the most part inside.

"Howdyadooooo" She said to Ronin, pinching his cute little butt.

(OOC: for Lee

Phantom Chest Guard

Item Type: light/ leather armor
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: evasion 2 Slots

adds -2 Mob D

Description: A band of leather that wraps around the abdomen. 

"Woo!" yipped the swordsman, feeling someone pinch his butt.  "Wah!" he cried out, spinnin' round and looking to see that it was none other than Jambi.  "Ah, shoulda' known it was yew!" he spat, before making wiggly fingers at her and slinking his way toward her in a menacing fashion, with some weird demented sorta' look on his face.  "I'mma gunna' GITCHA!" he grumbled in some god awful hillbilly-cannibal voice, looking all cross-eyed and out of his mind.  He was prepared to pounce on the girl, but then he suddenly remembered Caspar was here and that he had crafted some goodies for his scar faced comrade! 

"'Ey CASPAR!  Come're a sec dude, got some [censored] for ya'..."

Still standing inside the shop, Caspar's attention was then turned to Ronin as he called for him about his weapons he made for him. Making his way across the shop and towards the door he then laid his eyes on both Jambi and Ronin who seemed to be waiting for him. "Whats up? I'm here, what do ya have for me?" Caspar asked his comrade. It wasn't long ago that Ronin had made Caspar some nice weapons that he desperately needed. That way he could actually do some damage in a fight if need be, and not have to settle with his starter weapon.

"Ah, there you are, Ronin said, turning 'round and looking at Caspar.  One sec... let's see here," he said, looking through his inventory and eventually pulling the weapon into view.  "Ah, here we go... check this out," he said as a sword manifested in his hands and he planted it in the ground in front of Caspar.  "It's called Leo's Fang II, hope ya' dig it...  Oh and here's a shield as well, if ya' want it."  The smoker removed his hand from the handle of the weapon and then handed Caspar a shield before he stepped back, allowing his comrade to take the weapon as he pleased.  He then turned his attention back to Jambi and nodded.  "Nice job babe, looks like we took care o' everyone... let's go grab a bite to eat!"

(OOC: Goodies for Caspar)

Leo's Fang II

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

A sturdy yet light sword with a razor sharp edge.

The hilt is adorned with a lion's head, hinting that the weapon is stronger than it appears.

The Knot

Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Slot

• Regen

A weathered, knotted piece of wood fastened with a handle.

SUMMARY

+1 SP all

+80 Col all

Thread Complete!