[PP-F2] Hangin' From The Ceilin'

"Oh please, please someone!  PLEASEEEE, My daughter!  She's MISSING!  Please someone help!  I've got to get her back!" 

Ronin grumbled and spat at the ground, rubbing his temples in annoyance.  This woman had been going on and on for several moments now, yelling and moaning about her precious little daughter having gone missing.  He sighed, not really giving a damn but deciding if this kept up any longer he'd get up and go talk to her just to try and shut her up, if nothing else...  He chewed at his lip, doing his best to remain patient and tolerant, hoping that the wild woman's wailing would soon subside.  Was there no one else around who could help her?  "[censored]..."

Edited by Ronin

I walked on the second floor near the forest, looking for an interesting mission to take. After I stopped robbing level one players, I should really think about a different source of income...and levels. So I heard there is an easy mission for my level here, so I came to check it out. "Let There Be Light" sound to positive for me, but hey I don't choose the quests names. 

After a bit of walking I reached the spot that the NPC stood at. As usual I ignored everyone around and walk straight toward her, then I agreed to take the quest without even read it. It's always feel like a waste of my time.

Yuki wondered around town, then she heard and NPC crying about losing her daughter. Yuki couldn't help but feel bad, She walked up to the NPC and the woman told Yuki what had happened to the daughter. Yuki sighed and then calmed down the NPC mother. "It will be alright ma'am... i will find your daughter and make sure she is safe and sound." Yuki said, Yuki had no emotion on her face but her voice showed honesty. Yuki agreed to take the quest and then began to think of a plan to find the little girl and keep her safe. Yuki couldn't help but think about Izzy, she shook off the thought of her and began thinking of a plan again. 

Ronin was glad when the woman finally shut the hell up.  She had been crying and yelling about her daughter for some twenty minutes or so and he was just about to lose his [censored].  Thankfully some other players had arrived and spoken with her, causing her to quiet down and allowing the chain smoker to finally get some peace and quiet.  As he peeked in the woman's direction, he noticed not one, but two other players who had arrived.  "Hm?  Is that woman some sorta' NPC... maybe it's a quest..." he grumbled under his breath, thinking out loud.  "Ah screw it... guess I had better check it out..." he decided, finally stepping into action and heading toward the others.

As he approached the woman, a menu popped up before his eyes, asking if he wanted to accept the quest to find her missing daughter and return her safely to this location.  With a heavy sigh, Ronin fingered the confirmation button before turning his attention toward the familiar looking guy and the pink haired girl.  "I remember you two... so you guys doing this quest?  Whaddya' say we all party up and take it on together?  ...Should make it a lot easier..." he explained, before sparking up a fresh cigarette and waiting to hear if they were down for his plan.

Yuki turned around to a man, who had joined the quest as well. "Sure, i'm okay with it" Yuki shrugs, but then she hears the word two, Yuki turns around to see Rowan, Yuki's straight face turns to a small smile. She turned around and went back to her straight face. "Lets go and kick some monsters but, and save a little girl" Yuki smirks and winks at Rowan. Yuki puts her hair into a ponytail, she was hyped up. 

I saw Ronin, the guy who made the best sword I ever came across until now, came to me and offer me a party "Yea why not, sound like a lot of less pain" a lot of less pain, I wonder if that's even an english sentence. I wonder why he said you two. Then I notice Yuki not so far from us, my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't hold myself from smile back to her. But it quickly fades away when I said "I would like to party with you Ronin. But YOU are not coming" I direct the second YOU to Yuki. "You should party with us and wait here. then when we will finish the quest you will get the reward".

Yuki frowns, 'why can't i go? it's not like i'm weak.'. Yuki walks up to them, ignores Rowan's demands. "I'm coming... you can't tell me what to do" She says. "It's to boring over here? Are you trying to kill me?" she says, the second part of the sentence was sarcastic. "Don't worry... i wont get hurt. I'm stronger than you think" Yuki says, she is probably more experienced in fighting than Rowan. Yuki knows what she is getting in to, its not like she's stupid. She finished college at the age of 14, and she has been in a war over 5 years between both mafia groups. Yuki won of course, she was a skilled fighter, so she didn't understand why he didn't want her to come. 

"Yes, that why want to keep you safe" I answered her in the same sarcastic voice. Listen to me, please listen. "How you will come with us? naked? You don't have any good item on yourself. You will be eaten alive." There were a better ways to tell her that, I cursed myself for talking before thinking again . "Look, don't be stubborn, its all about stats and items and you know it. This game has nothing to do with your experience..."

I bet she didn't up any of her skills at all. But I didn't want to say that near Ronin, I hope he will back me up.

The smoker pulled a drag at his ciggy and rolled his eyes, turning his attention off down the street.  He wasn't too interested in this little lover's quarrel or whatever was going on here.  All he wanted was to get this damn quest over with.  Thankfully the NPC chick had at least stopped sobbing for now, thinking these three might be able to go and bring her daughter back safely.  As he continued to listen to the two argue about whether or not the pink haired girl would come along, Ronin finally sighed, deciding he had heard enough.

"Look, if she wants to come along, then let her... it's her choice right?  I don't care, but we need to get moving."  Ronin accessed his party menu, sending both of them invites and then looking at his map.  He pinpointed the location of the cave and nodded his head, smoking at his cancer stick.  "I'm going to start headin' to the cave... if you two are coming then let's go..."

It had been quite some time since Seul explored this particular cave. Last time he was in the place it was to deal with a certain quest that involved looking for a NPC. Now it was just to hunt down some materials, but if someone doing the quest happened to come along, he wouldn't mind lending a helping hand. His level was high enough that he wouldn't need to worry about being hurt now and with his stats he'd probably be able to onne shot just about anything on this floor. He wouldn't hold his breath though on the off chance that someone did want his help.

Having given the other two a chance to join his party and follow him to the cave to get this quest underway, Ronin had taken the lead and made his way to the mouth of the caverns.  He paused once he arrived, peeking back to see if the others had accompanied him.  "Hm... maybe they're just lagging behind a little bit... guess I'll head inside and get started looking for this missing girl..." he decided, before poking his head inside the cave.  "Damn, friggin' dark inside here," he realized, blinking his eyes and squinting to try and see through the darkness.   "Welp, here goes nothin',"  he said, before stepping inside and beginning his rather slow venture into the cave.  "HEEELLLLOOOOO," he called out, his raspy voice echoing through the pitch black cavern.

Yuki followed the group of boys quietly, she didn't listen to Rowan. When they arrived to the caverns, Yuki wasn't scared. Yuki was thrilled to actually get into fights again, she missed it. The last time Yuki fought monsters with people, was with Kashi. Yuki walked into the cave right after Ronin did, she wasn't phased that she couldn't see much. She could see only some features of the cave, she used her hearing to be able to pick up any other movements other than Ronin and herself. Yuki noticed a strange sound. She heard Ronin call out making Yuki distracted. "Shh!" Yuki says behind Ronin. Yuki's steps were very quiet, so no one really knew she went into the cave. "Don't say a word... were gonna get hurt if you make to much noise" Yuki whispers to Ronin. Yuki walks in front of him and uses her listening again.

They all ignore me. I wouldn't expect less from Yuki but Ronin? He is a blacksmith, he should know about armor and stuff.  I saw all just walk toward the cave, from when did I became the voice of reason? "Fine, but don't expect me to protect you. I will just laugh on your stubbornness when you will lose your character". I accept the party request.  Another guy join us as well. I didn't know his name, but I wasn't so interested in him anyway. I walk after them until we reached a huge black cave. I entered inside and answered both of them "She is NPC, she will probably won't answer you. And the monster are NPC too, they are not attracted to the sound, but to the movement" I wasn't sure from where I knew this stuff "Speaking of which, you probably don't want to walk to far from us.." Said to Ronin. It was probably to late.

As Ronin noticed the other two had caught up with him he nodded his head.  It was good to have a little party along, since now it would be that much easier to defeat whatever monstrous creature was responsible for this little girl's abduction.  With all of them working together, they'd be able to take on just about anything... provided it wasn't some kinda' crazy high level boss hiding out in these pitch black caverns.  Continuing to feel his way along slowly but surely, Ronin eventually spotted a pair of red glowing eyes ahead in the distance and he swallowed hard.  "Welp... looks like we found the reason the little girl didn't make it home..." he whispered.  Now, it was time to fight!

Edited by Ronin

Yuki rolled her eyes, and got into a fighting position. One hand on her black hilted sword and the other on the gold sword slanged around her back. Yuki's facial expression changed, to an unknown expression to the others. Yuki put her right foot in front of the other, she bent her knees. She was ready to jump up and stab the son of a [censor]. Yuki moved her head in a circle, for dramatic effect. She had an evil smirk on her face, she was ready to kill this monster. Yes, Yuki knew she was in a difficult situation, but that didn't scare her. To Yuki dying wasn't something that scared Yuki, someone who was just like Yuki scared her. Yuki was ready for whatever might come. 'I'm ready... come and get me you son of a [censor]' Yuki thought, plastering an evil grin onto her face. 

Although the pink haired girl seemed to be talking tough, Ronin decided she wasn't doing much in the way of actually jumping into action, or at least he guessed not.  He couldn't really see [censored] inside this pitch black cave, so the best he could do was guess.  Still he knew he'd hafta' take it into his own hands if he wanted to ensure this cave creature would be defeated and the little girl rescued.  Ripping his sword into view, he raced forth blindly toward the glowing red eyes, slashing wildly at the air and missing horribly.  Fortunately for Ronin, the giant bat merely went flying past him, screeching and flapping its wings.  "Damn, this is gunna' be harder than I thought..."

ID# 56385 results:

Battle: 5-1=4

MOB: 3

Edited by Ronin

Great, from the yelling inside it sounds like they already encounter something. I already entered to cave lose a significant amount of my sight. I should let him bleed a bit, he rush so fast forward so it's probably what he asked for.  Then I realized that Yuki was with him to. I rush farther inside the cave pulling my sword out, "Move away!" I push Yuki aside and called out my sword skill and colored it with a soft purple line. My strike followed after Ronin sword and complete missed the target. I managed to see a flying creature raised up and scream in thin voice "He is calling for help! beware!"

ID# 56432

bd: 3-1 = 2

Rowan 40/40| 8/10 EP | 4 DMG | 12 MIT | 2 EVA | + bleeding effect

Edited by orhalimi

Though he really couldn't see [censored], he thought he heard a familiar male's voice moving into their vicinity.  Ronin had already missed with his first attack, so he knew he needed to step it up and try harder to make contact on this go 'round.  "Damnit... I just can't see anything..." he sighed, gripping his sword and preparing to engage the red-eyed beast once more.  As he raced forth into the darkness, he swung hard, trying to hit... anything.

ID# 56441 results:

Battle: 3-1=2

MOB: 2

Edited by Ronin

ID# 56442 | LD: 7 (No mat)

He continued on his way, trying to scavange for any materials he could along the way. But it would seem the area was tapped out now. "Darn..." He mumbled while kicking one side of the cave's walls. From somewhere else he could hear the voice of a male echo through the area and he could only assume the player was there for one reason. A bit of walking wouold confirm his suspicions as he noticed a party that was engaged with one of the two bosses for the <<Let There Be Light>> quest. They seemed to be doing... Alright. None of them were dead yet at least and it didn't seem like he needed to jump in unless they asked for his assistance. "Yeah, you guys look great over there~!"

Edited by Seul

"Huh?" grumbled the swordsman, hearing a stranger's voice somewhere else in the cavern.  "Eyo!  ...Could use some help over here pal!" he cried out, swinging his sword wildly through the pitch black air again.  He wasn't having any luck in even seeing where the hell he was, where he was going or what he was swinging at, let alone making contact with any supposed opponent and trying to save some little girl.  At this rate, this was going to take forever... they needed help, and soon.  "C'mon everyone, we needa' take this damn thing down!"

ID# 56496 results:

Battle: 4

MOB: 2

Edited by Ronin