[PP-F2] The Bee's Knees <<Long Live The Queen>>

Jambi saw instantly that Ronin didn't like what she had to say, or at the least, it had rubbed him the wrong way. She continued to lay there, watching him as he sat up and distanced himself a bit. As he lit up a smoke, she regretted saying to him what she had. Usually Jambi was always adamant about speaking her mind but for some reason it was different this time. She felt uncomfortable which was something she wasn't used too, especially in regards to her husband. Jambi knew she had crazy ideas time to time and acted a little kooky here and there but this was something that she felt was the total opposite of crazy or at the very least, understandable... but she knew Ronin didn't agree in the slightest bit. I must really be losing it... Jambi thought as she sighed. She turned her attention skyward. Jambi heard Ronin say something about the front lines and setting us free. The only real freedom I have ever had real world or virtual, has been in my own mind.

"Hmmm.."

SUMMARY:

•wasp queen defeated!

•all: +4 SP +133 COL

• Ronin: +<<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a

weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

Edited by Jambi