[PP-F1] A Change in Pace (Mack)

Vyce shook her head and laughed, "You're probably right about that, Aincrad had how many people when it started out hundreds of thousands all about japan and portion of the world that could afford it?" She then looked over to the red bearded leader before giving him a smile. As he questioned her plans she merely began to laugh not really certain herself, "I'm just gonna wing it I guess and who said I can't become a one girl police force all I need is a bit of inspiration and insanity to be willing to take on the monsters that stalk among us." She leaned down looking at the pixels that constructed the grass, "Don't worry Mack, I'm a big girl and will find my way in the world. I just hope that when we next meet I can give you  the culprits."

"If you're going to succeed in bringing down those who are responsible for the deaths of Zelrius and Ssendom then you're going to have to be proactive in how you go about it," Mack replied, glowering slightly as he gazed down at Erin. "If you go off half-cocked with no plan then you're going to be killed. If you're killed then you can never complete the operation that you're dedicating yourself to. You need to dedicate yourself to the plan, you need to decide on your build, and then you need to go. If you want to take them down, if that is your only goal in your life here in SAO then from this moment on every decision you make needs to be based on being able to complete your goal in the manner that you find satisfactory."

Erin merely nodded in agreement that her own actions would probably get her in trouble if she didn't construct some sorta plan for when she encountered them. "I know, I realize it's a bad idea to be running around half-cocked and emotional but I will find my way through these crazy times Mack. Thanks for all of your concern I promise I will try and keep it forever on my mind as I continue on through SAO. Who knows maybe I will even meet with you again some day and ask for you assistance when I bring them back for justice."

SP 1 to each

Col 200 to each

Edited by ErinVyce