[PP-F4] Beware the Frozen Heart (Macradon)

"I suppose so," the barkeep now bringing her own drink and sliding it over the table toward her. The liquid sloshing about as her hand reached out to grab it and missed as she was still in a bit of a daze. It collapsed  upon the ground shattering and disappearing into pixels. This was a lot different then the real world things not necessary automatically being cleaned up. "S-sorry about that ... can I have another," She said rather solemnly looking to the barkeep. "I'll catch it next time.

He watched as Vyce didn't seem to get a grip at her drink and would let it fall to the ground, shattering. She didn't seem that stable mentally, Macradon was sure about that and having that backed up with what she said earlier about her life and the amount of turns it had. He would try to ignore it for now as he didn't really know this girl that well, they had literally just met. Without much ado, Macradon would finish off his drink and order a new one, the same as before, hot cocoa.

Erin now looked over to her companion and smiled over apologizing, "Second though I am gonna cancel that drink. I'm not really in the mood anymore for drinks." She stood up her seat pushing away as she now gave a faint smile to the new friend. "It was a pleasure meeting you Macradon perhaps we can go out for a mission or two in the future. "I'm sure that I'm being expected back at the lodging I'm staying at." It wasn't far away as it was on this floor, primary reason she found herself bundled up in snow-gear so often. "Can I just shoot you a message, I might plan on doing a few missions. Lord knows I'm going to need assistance."

"The pleasure was all mine" he said with a gesture at Vyce. It was nice meeting a person like this, a new friend, a new acquaintance. Macradon's web of contacts was growing, it just kept getting bigger, which in frist made him happy that he knew that he had a lot of friends, though after that thought, if Macradon died in the game, how big of an impact was he gonna create to his web of relationships? How were the big amount of people going to handle his death, his absence. Maybe he was just thinking too much about, what if no one would get hurt by his disappearance, all this thinking made him sadder, which wasn't what he wanted. He looked back up at Vyce "Then get back to your lodge, it's still snowy outside I believe" he said with a smile "And sure, you can hit me up whenever you need me" he replied.