[PP:F7: Complete] Of Puppets and Fools [Lawfer]

Floor seven was crowding with dark looming clouds above, yet no rain had been stirred that night. Opal for one reason or another had once more found herself at the ruins of her old Master's home in the mountains. Her purple eyes scanned the rubble, her blade thick with an odd strange purple glow as it seemed to have just come off a sword art. Her expression was calm, but she stood in the darkness in the melancholy air. Her blade was removed from the perch of her shoulder as it came crashing down into the stone ground. With a spark ignited, the blade scratched along the surface as she whipped her body around. White of snow hair unfurled off her body and around her with strands of lavender falling into her face. Her body was wrapped in an ebony sort of armor, legs worn black leather with an almost vinyl like cape hung off her waist. Silver buckles over bare skin wrapped over her thighs and ebony boots to complete the ensemble. She had changed completely from that one girl with the red lips, to a woman who had taken the life of another and yet she was still known as a Green Player. 

It had only been a day since she slaughtered that sheep of the Azure Brigade, but she had now been part of something much bigger in Aincrad. She threw away her title as Vice Commander, she had throw away everything? And was it a false claim to power? What were her motives? What did they do to deserve all this? She cracked her lips with a smile, the black lipstick a clear contrast to her pale skin and dark eyes. The woman slicked her hand through her white hair and waited, "He'll show up..." as soon as she had said that, thunder boomed around the region causing a small trickle of rain to fall from the sky. 

Edited by Opal

"Faster! Faster! Faster' echoed in the mind of the dumbfounded dragoon, as his feet pounded on every other step of the long winding rock staircase that had led so many astray in their treacherous climb up this mountain. 'She's got to be there..... She has to be.' thoughts raced of the times that the man had shared with the woman. Were they all just a lie...  'No they cant be... there is no way. No one is that cold hearted.' he kept telling himself in his thoughts. His long golden hair, snapped back from the rate at which he was moving. 'Almost there....' he continued to tell himself. 'If she's anywhere... It would be here....' "[Censored] it Opal!" he screamed, as he continued to press on, not relenting on his speed. 'To heavy... need to be faster.' Raising his right hand, he removed his scarlet armor that armor that adorned him head to toe, and was replaced with his vanity tunic. The one that he had grown so accustomed to while out in the wilds. Lightning cracked, and thunder roared but his gaze remained unchanging, 'Myoga's she has to be there.'

As the end of the staircase drew closer, the sky began to open and tears from the heavens began to fall. It was a faint reminder of the last time they were together on this mountain... but now so much had changed. As the dragoon burst out from the long stairway, the dark silhouette of the woman stood in his path. It was her, the woman how had rendered Aincrad with his steel. Slowing his pace to a normal stride, his azure eyes locked onto hers. There were so many words that needed to be screamed, so many actions that could be taken... but the only word that could escape the man's lips were, "Why?"

Her black lips cracked into a smile once more, it wasn't that same smile she normally would show him though. Soft and innocent bled on her red lips, but these were no longer red. Black as the night, as she was. She opened her mouth to speak, "I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why!" she barked a loud menacing tone, it was surreal to hear the woman angry or show anger, when was the last time that ever happened? When was she truly ever angry or showed that sort of passion. She wanted to be heard over the thunder and she took a step forward with no hesitation in her step and she swung the Masamune towards his throat, "This world we live in is lie. Its digital and manufactured. There is nothing real here, no life, no death. Just us moving with the currents. I've slain an important member of Aincrad, another life lost in the chaos of this world..."

The woman laughed, her blade brought down once more as it clanked against the stone. She whipped her hair back with the back of her wrist, revealing the scantly clad armor over her exposed chest, "Why? Because. When you strip man from this world what is left? Nothing. Shadows and dust remain. A name will be remembered so long as people care, but people stop caring, you will eventually stop caring. Why this? Why that? Instead of asking me why, you should be thanking me. Two players of the Azure Brigade were dropped down in a manner of moments freeing up their hold and lock on your demonics. You now can fight to your hearts content and gain whatever uniques you desire from these trivial boss fights. Me on the other hand? What did I gain out of all this? Pleasure. I sought pleasure, I gained pleasure and with it I brought Conquest, War, Famine and my personal favorite...Death~" her voice now a sickeningly sweet tone. Was she really like this? 

"But you don't wanna know the why, do you? Go on...ask your questions. I will spare your life for the moment until you know full well who I am."  

The man's head sunk, each of the sweet sweet words that used to dance around the golden haired man's head when he was alone for all that that, all shattered by the abomination that stood before him... The once raven haired, honey eyed woman, that Lawfer grew to care for was now an abomination of the worst, perverse, undesirable traits that humanity had to offer. 'Is she really this way... That cant be...' the mans thoughts conflicted. As the woman raised her blade, and nuzzled it close to his throat. The azure eyed man, couldn't help but raise his chin in defiance. With each of her ramblings, the spearman began to grow more and more enraged. In all the madness that was this death game, for all the weird rules, and the ridiculous abilities... to him... there was never a reason to not look at and find the beauty. But as he starred deep into those violet, whirlpools that seemed to draw in nothing but the darkness, the man wouldn't be able to contain his rage. 

The lightning cracked once more and <charge>activated.... in a split second, all that Lawfer could feel was the woman's delicate throat resting in his palm. "YOU SPEAK AS IF SOMEONES DEATH MEANS NOTHING!!! CONQUEST!!! WAR!!! FAMINE!!!WHAT KIND OF [CENSORED] WORLD DO YOU THINK WE ARE IN OPAL!!!! TELL ME!!! ARE WE STILL NOT HUMANS, DO WE STILL NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SAVE OURSELVES???!!!" the dragoon screamed. His booming voice echoing off the rockfaces around. The rain continued to fall... and all he could feel his grip tightening the more he let his anger burn, he too would soon be consumed. Staring viciously into the woman's eyes... to him... he could still see the woman he once knew... the honey eyed Opal whom he shielded from the desert night... and the nights they shared on the 4th floor... and the night of the formal.. His grip released, and his hand moved up to her cheek. "I want to know why Opal... Why did you betray me?" 

Her violet irises widened at the speed of his hand movement towards her neck, did he really get that powerful so soon? It was something to look into. She could feel her feet lift off the ground as she struggled for the moment, a hand on his wrist as he yelled at her, but her blackened lips only sputtered out a choking laugh as he released her. She fell to her feet once more, backing up slightly as his hand attempted to reach for her cheek. A quick smack came with her off hand, she would not let him try and do that again. 

"You forgot Disease!" Lifting a leg to belly level, the woman shot it out and kicked him in the solar plexus. She whipped her hair back as it the rain continued to drizzle down, the thunder booming over their heads as she looked down at him, her cold blade pressed against his neck once more and from this distance could easily lop it off with a flick of her wrist.

"You keep asking why! You are a fool, Lawfer. And I didn't betray anyone! In order to betray someone, you needed to be their friend and be trusted. I was never that. You were used for your purpose which was that of a mere tool. So when you say I betrayed you...that is a false accusation!" The woman laughed removing her blade from his throat, "Get up, Dog." she almost sounded like the Vice Commander again, giving orders to him to do as she pleased.

"What is your next question and if you ask why again, I will remove the only thing that is of value to me; the cock between your legs." The woman whipped her sword to the side, "And if you attempt to lunge at me again, I will run you in with my Masamune. And don't think I wont, Dom didn't see it coming..." she laughed, "And...frankly..." with a quiet, rich and dark velvety voice, "...neither will you..."  

'Dog....' This wouldn't be the first time he had been called this... As the rain continued to pour, the spearman watched and waited... there was one absolute truth that he believed and knew... of all the weapons in Aincrad had range... the only issue was how to use it. As he laid there in the rain, he knew he would only have one chance. Watch As his Highwind lay still beside him in the pouring rain, he sat up to one knee. Taking a deep breath to collect his thoughts, he defiant gaze rose to match her malicious intent. "You know you seem like you want to get something off you chest... And seeing as how, you don't want me to ask why..." Grasping the rear pommel of his Highwind tightly, he jumped forward, as low to the ground as he could while swinging his spear in a wide arc at the woman's right calf. 

As the metal shaft connected with the right leg, the sheer force of the blow continued through to her left and shot both legs sky high, causing Opal to land flat on her back. As Lawfer tucked his head, he rolled through and came up to his knee, while bearing his spear at the woman he stood. "I believe you were the one who told me that I needed to work on my footwork..." He stated calmly trying to re-analyze the situation. The man knew that in a straight match, he stood no chance against the woman. She was one of Aincrads strongest... But... He was not going to lay down anymore. He wanted answers... Not for his guild... not for those who died... but for him... The rain continued to pour as the bident prongs of his Highwind stayed ready to pierce through the woman at a seconds notice. Had he not spent so much time with Raise.... He would have never been able to seize the upper hand. 

Taking two steps back, the azure eyed man allowed enough space for the woman to stand while still staying out of her instant kill range. "Opal.... How did it come to this? How long have you been planning this? I want an answer..." 

"Ugh!" the woman was tripped up. First her right leg buckled beneath her causing her to collapse. She fell onto cold wet stone as her palms were placed on the granite surface. She shot a cold look at Lawfer. He was analyzing the situation then he threw her words back into her own face. She laughed, "Good job, Mut." she said standing on her feet, his weapon poised should she make a wrong move, "You wouldn't hurt a defenseless woman, now would you, Sug?" she was unarmed, her Masamune collecting the rain on its fine edge. Her dark brows raised as she lowered her body picking up her weapon, doing so had caused her to feel comfortable once again. A lot of people wanted her dead and Lawfer could be one of those people.

She shifted on her weight, tucking her arms under her chest allowing the woman's cleavage to show at Lawfer through the dark ebony armor that surrounded her feminine figure, "Ahh, finally asking some real questions now, huh? How did it come to this?" she tapped her black lips and laughed, "Well, that's quite the story. Let's just say I was recruited before I met the Blades and before my training with Myoga. That is how this came to be..." she said stretching her right arm upwards. Her blade came crashing down over her right shoulder as she narrowed her eyes and gave a half smile, "How long have I planned this? Simple answer. As I said moments ago, I was recruited before the Blades and before Myoga. So since the beginning naturally. When evil catches you at the root, it just spreads and spreads like a pestilence. I was never a sweet woman, Lawfer. I've had claws since the time I got here." 

The woman once more shifted on her left leg balancing out her weight to one side. She brought her hand up and laughed, "Woa...can't a girl get her cig out. If we are gonna stand here chatting like this, I'm gonna have a smoke..." the woman shifted through her inventory, her eyes on Lawfer as she shook her head from the rain, "Just as paranoid as I am..." moments later, the cig appeared in her fingers, where she brought it up to her lips and took a heavy drag. Billowing the orange smoke from her lips, the woman pushed the scent into the air. "You look tense, Love." 

"You and I both know you're hardly defenseless Opal..." The spearman responded as he allowed the woman to re-equip. Originally, he had no intention to fight... He knew the probable and ultimate outcome of such a battle... A loss... and more than anything... his own death. Spinning his Highwind in his right hand, he would listen to the woman's answer. 'The beginning... Since the beginning... this whole time nothing but lie...' these were the only intelligible thoughts of a man whom's world was just shaken. The person whom he was closest to in this hell of a game. As the spear stopped spinning and its spearhead rested on the stone floor, his mind continued to race... All the moments they had shared were for naught, just a part of a wretched woman's grand-scheme to tear the world asunder. 

His heart had grown heavy... there would be no grand battle... no sense of accomplishment... no misunderstanding... it was all an elaborate plot by a psychopathic group, that found no weight tied to a humans life. As his shoulders began to sink, he gazed at the mirage of the woman that he once knew... "So if i put this away... will you do the same?" he asked as he began slowly sliding the attached strap of his Highwind over his shoulder. As the rain continued to fall... his chin tilted up slightly. "Lets head in until the storm passes... After a few more answers... I'll leave." He stated, void any of his normal states of expression. As he followed her in, he made sure to watch closely. He was aware of her abilities... but that mattered not. He still needed to pry deeper. "So you're telling me that nothing of us was real?"

The woman shrugged, she had no desire to rip the soul from his flesh right now. So she stuck the cigarette in her mouth, summoned the ornate saya and sheathed her blade. Yet she did not unequip the item. Instead she just leaned it against her shoulder and breathed heavily outwards. The orange smoke billowing out once more from her mouth as it escaped into the air. 

"Oh you wanna go inside? I had figured you'd like seeing me wet like this." The woman shook her head as the rain continued to drop from the sky, the woman slicked her long hair back as she shifted one leg to walk, it was awkward for a moment. They spaced out on another another, attempting to walk side by side and not lose the advantage of being to see the other. Though it was dark and rainy, the woman laughed and shook her head, her small fits of bubbly laughter drowning out the shock of the storm as she flicked the ashes off the end of her burning cig, "Still on about that huh? You were good for a few things, Lawfer. The dick and the experience and skill points. You are nothing more than a tool for me. When I wanted to [censored], you were there. When I wanted to hunt...you were there to answer just about every call I needed from you. A tool." 

They had stepped inside the shambled house, it was just as they had left it the last time. The woman stood for the moment, the cigarette dangling from her darkened lips as her snow white hair bounced forward as she dried it with a few pats to the silken strands. She breathed out another cloud, the small room now filling with her orange aroma, "The sex was real..." she said shrugging, "Though, I've had better..." She tucked her bottom lip into her mouth as her teeth bit down on the lip, she teased him even now, after all this. He was strummed and played like a fool. So easy. 

'A tool...' Another word that the spearman was used to being called... As the rain poured and matted down his long blonde hair, he looked over his shoulder as the two walked almost side by side. There were no openings given between the two of them, and no more would be given. As the home grew closer and doors opened, the refreshing feel of the rain ceased as they entered the house of her previous master. The blade and scorch marks still remained from the last visit... The home was still in shambles, there was nothing here except loneliness, and now betrayal.

Lawfer watched as the true from of the Opal he cared for, flocked about dried herself off and demeaned him more. The puppet master had made us all dance along with her performance, and what a grand performance it was. "Op... You cant try to lie to me about that... I know your a master of deception, but that was before you had your little geisha training." he scoffed back as the final bit of his pride was diminished. Leaning against the far wall on his back, far out of attacking range, the dragoon pulled back his matted hair. His azure eyes, had lost all will to continue fighting with the woman, but he still needed answers.

"What will you do now that you have ripped down everything?" He asked as he began sliding down the wall into a squatting position. What little remained of his guard was still ready. He stared long into those violet whirlpools of death... and each second, it only diminished his resolve.

"Do not speak as if you know me, Fool. What I say and what I did, and how I did it goes beyond the chore of that brain between your ears can even comprehend. So when you say [censored] like 'you can't lie to me...' you are [censored] wasting my time. I played you like an idiot, all of you! You have no idea what I am capable of saying or when I am telling truth and lies. So you keep your damn mouth shut about that!" Oh and there it was, a rage that had the burning desire to scorch him alive. He had questioned her ability to lie to him and that was a bad move. She was more ego than he thought, saying such things were considered rude for a person he didn't even know. 

Ashes flicked once more off the burning end of her cigarette, she watched him slump down towards the ground against the wall he stood by while she took a long drag. Smoke softly filled the air around her as the citrus fruit had gathered in her mouth and was expelled in a pursed stream from her licorice lips.

"Ripped down everything?" she scoffed back at him with a laugh, "I only ripped apart the Brigade and brought power to the Knights of the Blood Oath. I did you all a god damn favor! As for personal motive, my mission was completed. Well, it's half way completed. I intend to finish the last part tonight or soon, depending on you of corpse." Her lips full and seductive as she gave the Dragoon that Opal look she used to give him in the past.

"Ya know. There is nothing more in this world between us. You are growing stronger and stronger, I could use an ally like you. The Knights of the Blood Oath are strong, one member missing won't hurt them and they'll continue to recruit, because I set that wheel in motion. But you and I, we can make names for ourselves in this world. Join me Lawfer, and we will own Aincrad." 

'A fool.... I know that... But you're the one getting upset...' The man thought to himself as a slight smirk danced across his face. He had hit a nerve... One that was easily recognizable, 'Pride...' the hubris of too many in this world. Watching as the woman continued to puff out her fixation, the golden haired man shrugged his shoulders. They were both at a stalemate. "I'm not talking about the power struggles of some insignificant guilds in this world Opal... I'm talking about the peace of the players... that thin wall that kept us all going at the same goal... The one where we would fight together and complete this game and go home..." He paused to shrug his shoulders. There were so many reasons to keep a united front, there were so many people that still depended on the frontline players to finish the game and push forward. "Do you realize what wanting to be accepted by a group of murderers has cost everyone?" He asked, as he began to stand once more. His movements sluggish, but he finally made his way to his feet.

'Depending on me...' The thought had only made the Dragoon want to question further... but that was quickly dismissed by the vixen asking him to join her. "Join you...." He stated coldly.... At that moment, rage began to swell again, but this time he retained what little restraint he still had as he glared at the woman. "The lives of everyone stuck in this purgatory remain precious Opal... You may have forgotten that fact when you decided to join your new family... But I can't take a life knowing that this place will be a forgotten nightmare once we clear the game... I want to be able to know that when I leave... I want to be able to look everyone else in the eyes knowing that I didn't succumb to some arrogant persons claims that they can own a game that has brought nothing but heartbreak to tens of thousands of families." He stated, as his own words began to instill a small portion strength back into the man's body. 

"It may seem childish... But what i've said... and what you have done are both childish... You want to own a game Opal... I want to experience it... then beat it... then go home..." He concluded, as he continued to stare over at the woman. "Its not too late to come back Opal..."

The woman's eyes narrowed as the Dragoon spoke back to her. She flicked the remaining cigarette away from her body as she looked at him. Her violet eyes stirred as he spoke, he was so naive and then he had the gull to counter propose for her to come back, "Go back to what, Lawfer? I am already home..." The woman's feet burst forth as she charged the Dragoon, she saw the weapon appear in his hands, his spear as the Masamune X was summoned to her own. Gripping the hilt tightly, she released a strong sweep of her blade towards him. The house shuttered for a moment and the wall exploded outwards, apparently the home was not an immortal object as it had already began its decay with the resident long since dead. 

"You will never come to understand me, Lawfer!" her foot uprooted as she attempted to smash in his solar plexus. They had been caught up in the rain now, unlike before it had just been a quiet drizzle but now it was an all out downpour. Beads of thick water hit their bodies as Opal twisted the katana around her hands, "My last mission is to kill someone and finally turn myself into an orange player. If I can't have you join me! Then I'll just kill you!" The woman's right foot kicked off the dirt once more, their weapons crossed as sparks flew igniting between them with a small burst of light. The woman grit her teeth and moved in for an impaling strike, her blade was long enough and she could reach him at this distance. But the spear had managed to get to her first, not only did he trip her up but a shoulder ran into her body causing her to fly backwards from his momentum. She crashed into the zen garden behind the house, weakly getting up and shaking her head.

"God damn it..." she cursed to him, standing up once more as the rain drenched over her body, "What is it that you want the most, Lawfer? Will you allow me the pleasure of taking it away!!!" her eyes were wide, her black lips curved into that same smile she had given when she thrust her blade into the Berserker. She would do the same now, and cut him into a billion pieces. 

"That isn't your [CENSORED] HOME!!!" The Dragoon roared as his Highwind moved swiftly in, to intersect the long blade of the katana as it tried to pierce the spearman. It was a bout of opposites... Speed vs strength. Guile vs versitillity. As the weapons glanced off of each other, it sent the two reeling into separate directions. Now in the pouring rain Lawfer raised his right hand and engaged his armor. The spinning blue light, swirled around the dragoon, as his scarlet armor encased his body. The heavy armor was designed to move well, but the man would still sacrifice a bit of mobility. As the half-visor from the helm dropped into place, the dragoon's world was now a sea of red.

"What kind of puppet have you turned into? You think that you have some divine right to kill me just because your master deems it a necessity for you to act like a [censored] fool?" He yelled across the down pouring rain, as he spun his Highwind in his right hand, then raised the bidents spearhead at the woman while lowering his stance.

The two charged forward once more, the sounds of their weapons crossing being mitigated and eclipsed by rain and thunder. Lunging in with the bident fork, the spearman managed to lock up with the woman. "Come on Opal! If you're going to kill me then do it!" He gnashed out, as the violet eyed woman ducked under and delivered a solid slash to his mid-section, causing Lawfer to buckle over slightly. As the assassin turned to deliver another slash to his back, the dragoon dove forward and rolled. Turning to the charging woman, Lawfer slashed vertically fending off her continuous assault. As Opal flipped backwards to evade, the spearman grabbed a handful of mud and hucked it towards the woman's face, impairing her vision. 

Jumping forward with spear raised, he slashed down hard, lodging the head of the spear into the ground as the vixen sidestepped to dodge. While wiping off the mud from her now dirtied face, the dragoon stepped in while releasing his spear to intersect the next horizontal slash. The Masamune dug into the blocking forearm of Lawfer, as he reached out with his free hand to grasp the woman's shoulder pauldron. Images of the times the two shared, flashed before his eyes for a moment, as he gazed into the woman's now soulless eyes. "Sorry..." Slipped out from his mouth, while he stepped forward with his lead leg. The dragoon's head tilted back before slamming the crown of his helmet into the woman's nose. 

With her head jarring back, Lawfer lifted his front leg and planted it firmly into the woman's stomach, launching her back once more, ripping the Masamune from his forearm. Reaching back, he grasped the pommel of the Highwind once more, with his damaged arm before spinning it and lowering his stance once again. 

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 56901
LD: 6+3+2 = 11 [no mats]

The two once more were at a stalemate, the woman laughed while she had been drained a good portion of her energy. While she had been only using minor sword arts, she had made a few decent connections against the Dragoon's armor plating, "You are a lot more difficult to kill than, the Berserker, then again...I am throwing my punches." Her black lips curled into grin as she egged the Dragoon on. Her blade sweeping through the rain as she hefted the Masamune over her shoulder, "But if you want to see what I can really do..." The woman took a step backwards into the shadows, her body disappeared amongst the black and the rain. She had disappeared from sight, yet her voice remained to coax him into looking for her. 

"However, I will show you how I killed him...by giving an example of what I can truly do..." her voices seemed to be all over the place now as it echoed around him and the rain. Lawfer had to be on guard now, her attack could come from anywhere. 

Edited by Opal

ID: 56902
LD: 4+2=Didn't find Opal

"Not yet..." The dragoon mumbled as he lunged forward with his Highwind trying to stop the woman from retreating into the shadows. It had been too little too late. Raising his free hand quickly, he changed his accessory out for his lucky pants. To no avail, as the spearman looked back and forth through the shadows he was unable to find the vixen. He should have tried to finish the fight while she was still within range, but he couldn't bring himself to actually try for a killing blow. This was the weakness the man still possessed. Spinning his Highwind in his right hand, he stopped the rotation and placed the dual-sided spear's shaft on his shoulders while he grasped the pommel in both hands.

Lowering his level, he waited for the woman as he clinched his Highwind tightly. "Opal... I have this primed and ready. You get one chance to attack me... If you do plunge your katana into me... I'll swing as hard as I can. You know as well as I do that before my HP depletes I will rend you in two..." He stated with an appropriat amount of concern, this would be a double fault, double kill an outcome that neither one of them would want. "But it doesn't have to happen this way. Just come back with me... I wont let anything happen to you... I can still figure out a way to get you out of this..." He knew this would fall on deaf ears, but the dragoon meant what he had said, he would figure out a way if he had the opportunity.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 56903
LD: 19+ 3+2 = 24 
Advanced Dungeon: 

1. Participants must fight a total of fifteen floor strength monsters of their own design before moving on to the boss.
  2. Participants must fight a boss monster with the following statistics in order to qualify for the reward:
    HP = floor * 70 | Damage = floor * 11

--

The woman's light laughter filled up in the shadows around the primed Dragoon. She had been stalking him as he looked around in all the wrong places for her while she had been behind him the entire time disguised with the darkness that enveloped around her. The sound of thundering and beating rain fell on both of them as the ground softened. The woman decided to end this game of cat and mouse and she would execute him now. From above, the swish of her sword was heard yet she did not account for his sword art or the spear's length. When she came crashing down to lance him with her Masamune, he simply raised his spear as it glowed, turned about on his foot and sent it swinging in glowing arc. The snap of the two weapons colliding caused a massive spark between the metal. The soft ground seemed to sink below their feet as they once more exchanged blows before a small rumble took place. 

"What the hell did you do, Lawfer?" she said between her grit teeth holding onto her Masamune. Opal looked to the left and right as the ground shook, eventually the ground gave way from their feet and they began to free fall. Opal attempted to latch her fingers into the wet earth to slow her fall down. But she was unsuccessful in doing so. The earth seemed to have swallowed them up as they fell on one another, the soft ground barely breaking their fall. Opal was on top of Lawfer, her breasts right in front of his face as she groaned from the drop. She swept her hand over her long snow colored hair not realized that Lawfer was still beneath her. 

Edited by Opal

As the recoil from the weighted strike sent his arms flying back, Lawfer looked over at the woman. "This isn---" he tried to respond as the ground shook violently under him and soon sucked him under with the woman. As he fell, the woman came after landing violently atop him. He had broken the fall, receiving his payment of goods that rested on his face. Taking a moment to compose himself, he placed both hands on her hips as he lifted her up. Standing up as well, he toted the woman and set her on her feet. "Not that I dont mind your massive breasts in my face... I think we have an issue." He commented with a smirk, the rage had subsided long enough for him to understand what exactly had happened. "Look's like Myoga had more secrets than you thought." he stated with a slight chuckle, he imagined that comment would sting a bit.

Kneeling down, he grasped his Highwind and slung its strap over his shoulder. "Looks he built his garden over a dungeon." He stated as he looked  up with his azure eyes. They had managed to fall quite a distance below, the garden, by his estimates around 20 meters. As bolts of lightning danced around in the distance past the vixen, the dragoon ripped his spear from his shoulder and began the pre-motion for <Hellish Twice>. Activating charge with his spear drawn, he dashed past the woman, causing her hair to lift up and dance in the airflow. With two fell swoops, he cleaved the lightning encased serpents in two.

Turning back to the woman, his gaze fixated on her next move. To ease the tension he raised his hands offering out the olive branch. "We can keep fighting each down here, or we can beat this dungeon and get out together. I'm partial to the latter but we can keep going if you'd like."

ID:56987
BD: 6
MD: Dead
LD: 8

Lawfer: 124/124 l EN: 23/31 l SA Used: Hellish Twice: -8EN 12+1= 13*4=52-7= 45DMG

Lightning Serpent: 0/28 l 21 DMG l 7MIT 

Mobs dispatched: 4/15

Edited by Lawfer

The woman held herself up with one arm, one hand pressed against her head as she was jarred from the contact of the ground and the cushioned, Lawfer. She felt his hands on her hips, evading the busty nature of the woman as she got up to her feet along with him. Shaking her head lightly to clear the dazed and confused state she was in, the woman pinched her brows and looked up cussing under her breath as she folded her arms over her chest. As Lawfer made his comment the woman could only glare but his logic was sound, "Fine, a truce then until we can get the hell out of here. To be honest, I lost all motivation to kill you tonight so it looks like you are safe for another day." 

The woman had summoned her blade to her hand once more as the Masamune activated from her quick slot pool and materialized in her hands once more. Seems like it would be one of those old fashioned dungeon crawls, but this time it was just Opal and Lawfer. She sighed as she took notice of another set of Lightning Serpents weaving their way towards them. The woman twirled her long blade in the air and poised herself for the attack, but then lowered her stance and looked back to Lawfer, "I forgot how to do my weaker sword arts..." she said with a slight smirk, feigning ignorance and  attempting to not use her Energy on these weaklings. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

HP: 176/176
EN: 42/44
SA: 

Lightning Serpent: 28/28 || 21 Dmg || 7 Mit x4

ID: 57006
BD: 1+3 = 4
MD: 2
LD: 20+3 = 23 

Edited by Opal

"Oh yes... I'm sure that's it." The blonde responded in a flat tone. Like normal, he would be the one to dispatch the minor weaklings while the woman paraded around. Walking past the woman once more, he made sure that the tail end of his spear happened to nudge the woman's finely developed rear end. Activating <Charge> he barreled into the serpents while, <Hellish Twice> activated. With two more slashes, the mobs were diced into pixels that exploded then evaporated.  "When your memory comes back, please let me know. I would like to be able to save some energy for the boss. And possibly some drinking tonight." He stated as he pushed his half-visor up, and looked at the woman. "If you weren't bent on being evil, I would recommend saving some energy for extracurricular activities." He finished as he sent his patented wink at her, "Your turn... Sug."

ID:57010
BD: 9
MD: Dead
LD: 11

Lawfer: 124/124 l EN: 16/31 l SA Used: Hellish Twice: -8EN 12+1+1= 14*4=52-7= 56DMG

Mobs dispatched: 8/15

Edited by Lawfer