[PP:F7: Complete] Of Puppets and Fools [Lawfer]

"See? We can work together like old times. When your not being a bu-Oooh!" the woman was spanked with the broad of his spear as he was passing by her. She gave the man a half smirk as she placed the katana's edge on her shoulder and tapped it a few times watching him decimate the next mob. He had complained about saving energy as well, it seemed both of them wanted to take the boss down as quick as possible. 

"Well, whatever. I'm not actually an evil cunt like everyone makes me out to be. I am more chaotic than evil, I am not killing out of pleasure...Well..." the woman titled her head, the long flowing silver hair flowing behind her as she thought of something, "No, I can say I am doing it for pleasure. To be honest, I worked myself into quite the climax that night I killed that poor excuse for a Berserker. And extracurricular activities? Says the Drunkard Dragoon, how is old Raise doing anyways? Still a healthy old goat I suspect?" her black lips upturned once more as they walked through the darkened tunnel. Her violet eyes shifted, "I'll take care of these ones...since I don't wanna hear you bitch and moan like a girl about saving your energy." The woman charged forward, her blade lit up. As opposed to the old silver aura that used to pulsate within the blade, after having tasted that digital blood, it had wrapped a violet wild aura around the blade as she clearly took out the next set of low tier mobs to clear the dungeon path. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

HP: 176/176
EN: 31/44
SA: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 84 - 7 = 77 Dmg

Lightning Serpent: 0/28 || 21 Dmg || 7 Mit x4

ID: 57012
BD: 6+3 = 9
MD: 2
LD: 6+3 =  9

Mobs Dispatched: 12/15

Edited by Opal

"Being able to work together and enjoying it are two different things..." He remarked as he followed the woman down the narrow path. She had brought up Raise, and that didn't quite sit well. She was one of the reasons that he was able to meet his mentor, and it resonated within him. "He is the same old Raise... Probably drunk at the tavern, but he will be joining the front-lines again soon." He commented, as he watched the woman race off and dismantle some of the serpents. "Say's the woman who conveniently forgot her innate skills."

As the final wave of badies began to creep forward, Lawfer raised his spear. Charging forward, he released <Hellish Twice> once more dispatching the foes into pixels. "Looks like that was the last of them..." He stated as he paused. "Wanna do that creepy thing you do where you disappear into the shadows and find the boss?" He asked as he turned to the woman. Admiring her beauty once more, he couldn't help but shake his head. "What a waste..."

ID:57014
BD: 3+3=6
MD: Dead
LD: 7

Lawfer: 124/124 l EN: 9/31 l SA Used: Hellish Twice: -8EN 12+1+1= 14*4=52-7= 56DMG

Lightning Serpent: 0/28 l 21 DMG l 7MIT 

Mobs dispatched: 16/15

Edited by Lawfer

640x640_6415_Golem_Destroyer_2d_creature

Stats:
HP: 490/490
Dmg: 77
Name: Keoahikamakaua

Opal shook her head, "What a waste..." the woman shrugged her shoulders melting into the darkness, her voice came next to him and all around as if she were everywhere as she spoke, "You think this is a good idea? Me hiding in the shadows like this? How else do you think I killed that fake?" the woman's voice left a trail of laughter as she delved deeper in the cavern. Her legs speedy as she took to the walls like a thin shadow as she covered the distance. When she approached the Boss Room her eyes narrowed at the beast lurking within. The woman got a good luck at it as her brows pinched and she shook her head, they might have a problem with this guy. Above his head sat a name she could not even pronounce, but the body was made of solid rock, but it looked like there was lava juicing its cracks. She sighed and did the morale thing and sent Lawfer a PM detailing what sort of boss they would be dealing with. She would poke it, but she needed to wait till Lawfer got there. Then they could gang bang this sucker and call it a night. 

Notes: Stealthed LD+22

As he entered the doorway that lead to the boss, the golden haired spearman couldn't help but shake his head. He knew that he was low on Energy and that Opal would have a problematic time finishing the boss after the battle they had just had. Grasping his Highwind tightly he watched as the boss room lit up from the torches. "Guess that means im here." He stated as Keoahikamakaua lumbered forward. "So... your the guy that we need to take care of." He commented as he scanned the shadows. "Opal.... I have one good attack left, I'll attack first then try to keep the guys attention." He stated as he began the premotion for his best sword art.

Activating <charge>, he dashed right in front of the magma giant, dodging its massive arm in the process. <Dimension Stampede> activated, with five brilliant strikes he jumped high above the monster and slammed his bident pronges into the cracked head of the boss. Circling out, he smiled. "Now would be a good time to hop in..." he yelled out into the darkness.

ID: 57056
BD: 8
MD: 5
SA Used: <Dimension Stampede -10 EN> 12+1= 13x10=130DMG

Lawfer HP: 124/124 l EN: 0/31
Opal HP: 176/176 l EN: 32/44

Keoahikamakaua: 360/490 l 77DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Almost on command, the Laughing Coffin member came out of the shadows like a bat out of hell. Her blackened lips curved into that sinister grin as she released her violet sword art San Ge. The force and power behind her swing was immense, not only did the earth armor of the Lava Lord shatter from her massive blade, but the ground around her seemed to bowl from the pressure of her movements. The Lava God sent a chilling moan of a grunt as it was hit with the sword art, reeling back from the strike. Its body was decorated in lighter orange slash marks that Opal had placed upon it. With those beady red eyes it looked to her as if she was not the main target, "Oh [censored]..." she muttered taking a step back, its focus was all on her now. 

With yet another sinister smile, the woman's lips curled, "Alright, if you want me...come and get me." 

ID: 57122
BD:10 [stealthed-roll for crit] +2 Dmg
MD: --
SA Used: Surprise Attack + Charge + San Ge || 12 EN || 204 Dmg

Lawfer HP: 124/124 l EN: 0/31
Opal HP: 176/176 l EN: 20/44 [Hate: 3]

Keoahikamakaua: 156/490 l 77DMG

Edited by Opal

"Watch it!" The dragoon yelled as he watched the lumbering Lava God rear back from the assualt. As it turned away, it shoot back and swung its large fist at the woman. As she braced for impact, the shear weight behind the attack launched her backwards into the caverens wall. "OPAL!" LAwfer yelled as he sprinted over to the woman, putting some distance between them and the boss. As he stood over the battered woman, he smirked slightly then kneeled down.

Reaching down with both hands glowing, he placed them over her chest. <First Aid> activated and in a flash of light her HP bar raised gradually.  "That should patch you up a bit." He commented as he removed his hands from her chest and grabbed her hand. Pulling her out from the rubble, "And you thought I was good with my hands before." he joked as he turned his attention back to the Lava god. "Ok lets try to finish this one up."

ID: 57124
CD: 6+3 = 9 First Aid Used
MD: 7

Opal HP: 127/176 l EN: 20/44 -77DMG +28HP from FA

Keoahikamakaua: 156/490 l 77DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Opal was creamed from the blunt force of the massive fist of the Lava Warlord. Her body flung back like a rag doll, gripping her blade with one hand as her body hit the tavern wall and slid down in a heap. She grunted as the Dragoon came to save her, "The hell...? Tch! You should make up your mind if you wanna kill me or save me." The woman gripped a hold of his hand and was yanked upwards, his comment on his hands seemed to be ignored as she was more focused on killing this thing dead on. Her eyes focused and the blade drew upon the violet aura once more. Taking a drawing stance, the woman ran towards Keo and slashed with all her might. The incredible speed of the drawn sword created a single gash upon the Lava Beast as it froze still from her stunning attack.

"There. One more hit and it's dead."  

ID: 57126
BD: 4+3 = hit
SA Used: Iai  || 13  EN || 120 Dmg

Opal HP: 127/176 l EN: 8/44 [Hate: 3]

Keoahikamakaua: 36/490 l 77DMG [Stunned]

Edited by Opal

Scoffing at the woman's comment, the golden haired Dragoon walked up behind the woman and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You were the one who tried to kill me first Opal." The man stated as his hand glowed green, as <First Aid> activated, the woman was engulfed in a green light. Her HP bar increased once more, taking her from the yellow zone to the green zone. "I've been trying to save you from yourself... But even I realize its futile now." He said as he removed his hand once again and looked at the dazed Lava giant. "Well... You should go finish him off right about now." He commented as he walked past the woman. It was a waste to lose out on the killing blow, but all that mattered to him at this point was survival. 

ID: 57127
CD: 8+3=11 FA Used +28HP
MD: <Stunned>

Lawfer HP: 124/124 l EN: 2/31
Opal HP: 155/176 l EN: 21/44 [Hate: 3]

Keoahikamakaua: 36/490 l 77DMG [Stunned]

Edited by Lawfer

With the last strike of her sword art, Wa Shu fizzled out. She took in a heavy breath and exhaled slowly as she summoned her saya and sheathed the impure Masamune X. She looked backed to Lawfer, "I might be a cold hearted bitch, but I know when a thank you is in order." She waited and raised a brow at him as if she was the one waiting for the thank you for saving him from the Lava God, "Whatever. Thanks for the heals, I guess you weren't completely useless." The woman sighed, the lithe strands of violet hair formed around her eyes as she scooped them away and placed them once more behind her ear. 

"Lawfer, we are on different paths now. We both have different ideals. The next time we see each other, we'll be enemies and you should prepare for the worse. Until then, you better stay alive because I'll be the one breaking you free from this world." The woman said nothing more and waited for no reply in return. The cavern itself seemed to form an exit after the Boss was defeated, allowing the darkness to seep back into the cave where moonlight from above was spilling into the darkness. The woman herself became one with the shadows and was gone in a blink of an eye. 

ID: 57128
BD: 9+6 = +1 Dmg
LD: 20+3 = 23 
SA Used:  Wa Shu || 5  EN || 65 Dmg

Opal HP: 127/176 l EN: 9/44 [Hate: 3]

Keoahikamakaua: Dead/490 l 77DMG [Stunned]

==

Thread Rewards: +1 SP  All, +200 Col Each
Advanced Dungeon Found: ID: 56903 LD: 19 [+3 Search&Detect ] + [2 Reveal], +3 Mats Each, +3 SP Each, + 1500 Col Each

Edited by Opal