[PP-F4] Snowfall (ErinVyce)

Cold and depressed were the two words best suited to describe Helios. Snow fell gently upon his body as he stared into the snow with two disconsolate emerald eyes. After the death of the dual-wielding swordsman, Zelrius, the noirette had been left in sorrow. The spark that had once been in his eyes was no longer there. Why? he asked himself over and over again. Helios pulled his black cape over his body in attempt to keep warm. The young man sighed. If I'm this upset, how do the people he was close to feel? He leaned back in his fairly comfy spot on the bench and looked up at the sky. "I never even got the chance to talk to you again."

He recalled the past few times the two swordsman had spoken. It didn't happen often and honestly, they weren't as close as he would have liked. Clenching his fist, the dark-haired player let out a sigh. "Dammit." he muttered under his breath.

Erin was now strolling through the snow her armor dequipped and wearing a normal outfit as she sighs looking down from everything going crazy. Shuffling her feat through the snow as she now looked up in her new brown shirt and wearing a nice warm cloak. "The world won't be the same, Zelrius I'm sorry for everything I did to you." A tear streaming down her cheek, her finger pushing the glasses on her face back into place to hide the streaks about her eyes. She then stopped and looked around the snowy village as she realized she had come back to the fourth floor. It just seemed like the place to go when she was depressed frigid and beautiful all at the same time, a voice angry being heard from the man on the bench. "Troubles too huh?"

The boy turned his head after hearing a woman's voice. A girl stood only a few feet away from him, yet he hadn't even noticed her approach. "I guess you could say that." he replied in a calm voice, moving over a bit, in case she was wanting to sit. Despite his awful mood, he was still going to attempt to act like his usual self. A small smile grew upon his face. "I'm Helios. What's your name?" he inquired. Quickly, he looked over the player's head, seeing the green shape. Not a PKer, I assume. That's a good sign. the boy thought, knowing he'd get a bit pissed off he was forced to face an opponent. Then he realized he was in a safezone and it was impossible for him to be killed. Right, I'm stupid. Helios leaned back. "So, what's up?"

As she stopped before his bench she noticed as he calmed down a bit from his current state, she thought that he was upset before but now it seemed introductions were in order. As he scooted over on the bench she eyed him and nodded walking over and sitting beside him. "Hi, my name is Erinvyce, as for what's up I suppose nothing really. Just trying to cope with recent events, you know about what happened at the front lines?" She sighed now peering down as she reopened partially healed wounds.

The noirette listened as the woman spoke. He stayed silent for a moment before answering. "Yeah, I heard what happened. This game will be a lot different without Zelrius." he sighed before speaking once more. "Anyway, nice to meet you Erin." Helios smiled. It had been too long since he'd spoken to another player. For the past few days, he'd been wandering around floors or sometimes, he simply sat in his shop and thought. He would try to figure out a reason for Oikawa to kill Zelrius. The young man had always thought they were friends, but perhaps he was wrong. And then there was Opal, who killed Ssendom. He had never actually met either of the players, but he knew who they were. Opal... She is the woman who Teselmar was dating. I hope he's alright. 

Edited by Helios

Erin peered over toward the gentleman sitting beside her and offered him a rather distant smile as her own emotions were quite drained by all of this. She had been crying for what seemed to be like two days since she lost Manta and Zelrius. "Pleasure to meet you as well Helios," nodding her head and letting out an exasperated sigh. Her hands now planting as firm supports on either side of her body as she blew the recently shortened brown hair from her eyes. "I'm planning on finding those who have done this and giving them a piece of my mind, possibly my whip as well."

Edited by ErinVyce

Helios let out a small chuckle towards her comment. "Oh yeah? Well, let me know if you need a hand with that. I'd be more than happy to help." he replied. Although he was still upset, his mood had improved a bit since the woman had sat down next to him. He enjoyed to have other people to talk to, since it got quite lonely playing the game alone. Erin happened to be one of the first players he'd had the honor of conversing with in quite some time. "So", he started, "Did you know Zel well?" he asked, curiously. He was unsure whether or not it was a good idea to ask the question, since the boy wasn't sure how she'd react. The duel swordsman had only recently died, of course.

Vyce's ears twitched ever so slightly from hearing the laughter of the man beside her and beginning to wonder how to break up her awkward silence. "So, yeah do you by any chance enjoy ice-skating?" Inquisitively querying Helios about the whole endeavor. She frowned and hung her head thinking back of the time she spent with him both intimate and not as he had been one of the first people to show her a variety of emotions from compassion to partial fear. "Yeah ... I knew him well." She slouched over hanging her head.