[SP-F1] Hassle In An Old, Creepy Castle

Anyone else may have balked at the sight of the woman appearing so suddenly, but Bhairyuu was completely taken in by her curvaceous figure and had been staring, open-mouthed, at her while his eyes roamed up and down her form despite the reasonable part of him screaming for them to not do so. So for the first few seconds after she had posed her question, Bhairyuu did not answer, but rather stood stock-still. Seeing this made the ghost of a smirk play upon the woman's full, ruby-red lips, and so she leaned even closer and whispered into his ears

"Well...I am waiting, boy...tell me, what is it you seek from this place?"

Upon hearing those words, Bhairyuu managed to snap out of his stupor and cleared his throat while moving backwards away from the woman. Once he was a safe distance away, he replied

"I-I..I am Bhairyuu and I seek a teacher to impart unto me the secrets of alchemy from the most basic...to the most arcane and well-guarded...and I was told you were the best teacher around, so i decided to come here and see if I could win your favor in this regard, miss..."

He paused, hoping the woman would take the hint and come forth with her name in turn. His hope was realized when the woman smirked even more widely and replied

"My my bold aren't we? To ask my name when we have only just met...but still, I shall give it...my name is Blaire, little boy..."

Edited by Bhairyuu
  • 1 month later...

Several minutes had passed during the time that Bhairyuu and the woman whom he now knew to be Blaire the Master Alchemist had introduced themselves to each other, and so, he had managed to revert back to his usual calm, cool, collected self. Once he had regained his composure, he replied

"Ms. Blaire, eh? A beautiful name for a beautiful woman, I suppose...now let's get down to business, shall we? I would like to bessech you once again to consider taking me under your wing and teaching me all there is to know about the ancient art of alchemy...What do you say?"

To that Blaire replied with a lyrical laugh after which she spoke, her tone clearly meant to dissuade him

"Hmm...well, I do have an opening for my third and last apprentice...and I suppose I could take you on...but are you sure about this? Alchemy is NOT something to be trifled with, boy...you don't seem strong enough at present to undergo the trigorous training that one would require to become an alchemist..."

She spoke and gave him a once-over with her gaze intense and piercing, as though she was trying to gaze into the depth of his mind. After that, she fell slent as she waited to see what Bhairyuu would do in response to her little test.

Bhairyuu had not been expecting a warm welcome in the slightest, but when he heard the patronizing tone in which Blaire had spoken to him and saw how she was clearly trying to discourage him from pursuing alchemy as a profession, the corners of his mouth turned down just a smidge, causing a barely visible frown to play upon his thin lips for a brief few seconds before he spoke up, even more determined now to convince her to teach him alchemy.

"Oh? So the famous Ms. Blaire thinks that I am not good enough to enter the ranks of your distinguished line of pupils, does she?"

He paused for a few seconds as he collected his thoughts and then continued in a semi-sarcastic, and semi-serious tone

"I prithee, do tell me what I would require in order to gain your approval, won't you, Ms. Blaire? I would be remiss if I did not seize this opportunity to learn from you...I will go to any lengths, make any sacrifice, irrespective of the degree...if it means I can earn your acceptance. Of that, you can rest assured."

He waited to see if that would convince her of the strength of his convictions towards the pursuit of alchemy.

His snarky response elicited yet another tinkling laugh from Blaire who then replied with another one of her teasing smirk

"Really? You are willing to do anything to convince me of the veracity of your qualification as a student of alchemy?"

She paused, leaned closer to Bhairyuu and whispered, letting her warm, sweet-scented breath waft over the shell of Bhairyuu's ears while she traced imaginary circles upon his herculean chest

"Well then, catch me at my alchemy lab if you can, boy...this is your first test."

With that, she stepped away from him nimbly and darted off, soon vanishing into the distance, leaving Bhairyuu to himself. Bhairyuu smirked and muttered

"Hehe, what an interesting woman...she will regret doubting my worth."

With that, he set off in pursuit, sprinting down the stairs next to his current location with renewed vigor at the thought of proving her wrong. Within the next few minutes, he reached the first room and put his ear against the door in an attempt to discern who or what was in the room beyond the door.

After straining his ears in an attempt to do a preliminary recon on the room before him, Bhairyuu did not detect anything too out of the ordinary, so he opened the door slowly and cautiously, wondering what he would see inside. The sight that greeted him was one that was entirely unexpected...namely that of yet another overly well-endowed female, albeit this one seemed to be around his age. Sadly for him, he had somehow managed to catch her in the midst of changing her clothes, causing him to stand stock-still once more in shock as he had when he saw Blaire not too much earlier. He was fortunate, however, since the young woman had not noticed his presence yet, so he decided to capitalize on the boon granted to him by his lucky stars and stepped backward. This proved to be his undoing for when he did, his boots clanged against the doorframe, finally alerting the young woman to his presence.

Bhairyuu watched in ever-increasing horror as her countenance went through an expected transition from surprise to embarrassment and finally to anger, with her heart shaped face adorned now by a brilliant crimson flush. However, his body just would not obey his command to turn tail and run for his life since he was still spellbound by her exquisite voluptuousness. As a result, when the young woman rushed at him and commenced slapping him repeatedly while screaming insults like "Pervert!" and "Lecher!" at him time and again, he was unable to defend himself and so, ended up with his usually gaunt cheeks now swollen with a clearly visible angry red handprint on each of them. After she had calmed down, he hastily spoke up while rubbing his smarting cheeks gingerly

"W-Wait, miss...I-I...I am n-not a pervert...I am sorry for my trangression..."