[PP-F3] (Grave) Dandelion Dreams

Having got a bit bored with herself and wandering around the town of Beginnings, Chiyoko decided to pop on up to floor 3. Besides, she had heard about the field of dandelions and wanted to try out a recipe she had heard about years ago. Dandelion greens. After having seen that horrific debacle of the NPC at Golden Egg it made Chiyoko determined to show her up. Even if Chiyoko hadn't done anything to increase her skills. She had natural talent, that had to count for something! Probably not but Chiyoko was going to give it a go. What's the worst that could happen? Even her paltry skills had to taste better than a coded character that clearly was written by a cubicle nerd who didn't bother to eat tasty food! 

It didn't take long for Chiyoko to find her way to the dandelion field. She smiled once her eyes fell upon the yellow blanket. There were a few that had gone to seed and she decided to enjoy a moment before the harvest. Finding a large puffball, she picked it and held it up to her face. There had been a story that you were to make a wish before sending the seeds to flight. So she did. To be the BEST COOK IN ALL OF AINCRAD!

Edited by Chiyoko

My clothes smelled like meat. Really saucy, juicy, smoky meat. What had started off as a nice cooking session between Hikari and I turned into a full on food fight with hot meat between Hikari and I. I was so glad that food did not get dirty in this game, it meant I could just throw all the meat back on the stove, but getting the scent of meat from my clothes would be quite a challenge. I decided to find a field of flowers or something to roll around in to cover up the meaty smell wafting from my coat and pants, but finding a decently sized group of flowers in the expanse of the third floor was surprisingly difficult. It did not take too long for my eyes to lay upon a mat of yellow-white, a black-haired figure standing in the middle, sending the seeds of one of the dandelions to the winds. Standing at the edge of the small field, I called out. "Hey! You alright out there?"

Having been enveloped in her own little world, Chiyoko glanced quickly to the sound of a voice. Turning to the figure she nodded in response. For a moment she worried that they were out here for the very same reason as her. But with the amount of dandelion available that feeling of competition subsided. Instead, she was now curious as to her thought being factor or fiction. Walking towards the figure the details of his appearance became noticeable. She knew that looks could be deceiving in their digital world so tried not to be her usual blunt self. Granted it wasn't a PVP zone, Chiyoko wasn't there to make enemies. And as she grew closer there was a particular smell of meat and spice emanating from the guy. Which was weird as hell. Unless he was a cook and out there for dandelions too! A part of her was disappointed. That meant she wasn't the first to think of such a meal to create. But if she didn't win on originality, she would ultimately win on skill. Or so she told herself. 

"You here for the dandelions too?" There was no point in beating around the bush. Perhaps they could trade ideas. She didn't know. Either way Chiyoko was leaving with greens. 

Many different expressions flashed across the black haired female's face, ranging from surprise and shock to concern and caution. It almost seemed like she was defending the patch of dandelions she stood in. The meaty smell from my clothes had wafted her way, as a subtle twitch of her nose dictated, and I could not help but sigh; I should have known I would not get away with that. Out of the blue, she asked me if I was there for the dandelions, and I titled my head. No, I was not, I was out to find other flowers to cover up the smell-

And I made sure to keep my trap shut. She would have thought I was a total quack if I told her the truth. Instead, I simply bent it. "No, I was just coming out to the fields to let the smell on my clothes drift away on the breeze." I explained with a subtle cough. "My pet weasel and I kind of got into a food fight in my Diner not long ago, so I apologise if I smell of meat, sauce and marinade." I elaborated while nervously scratching the back of my neck.