[F1-PP] Tidal Wave (Asteria)

Ventus regained his fighting stance and absorbed Aster's words into his mind, "That's right! We can beat him together, since he can only do one damage, we don't need to worry. He has the same mitigation as me, which is zero, he'll be an easy target come on, let's go!" He quickly swung his blade to the left and it was again, deflected by the mirror. "You... Bastard! God damn weakling, fight this battle by yourself you idiot!" The blonde shook his head, "But that's where my strength comes from, my friends... I know the blade in my hands can only do so much, but without it, I am weak. I do not need to wave a sword around and call myself strong, I am different from you!" Ratatosk smirked, "Really? But don't you remember, you grew stronger as a person with that sword, and it's not even a real human being. You and I fought a lot of battles with it, we should know. After all, what really is human?" While Ventus's guard was down, the mirror took another strike at him, but missed. "Damn, I was so close too. Maybe next time, I need to aim for your head."

ID# 57960

Battle 1 (2+2-3=1)

Mob 5 (6-1)

Ratatosk (Ventus): 77/78 HP, 11/19 Energy, 2 Acc, 1 Eva

Ventus (Ratatosk, mini-boss): 10/10 HP,  12/19 Energy, 3 Eva, 1 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

"W-wha?!" Aster gave Ratatosk a look of disbelief. As the fake lunged back at him, nearly slicing him down the middle, Aster swallowed her nerves, pulling up her equipment and materializing the basic two-handed spear she'd had since the game began. If it could, the weapon would've been caked with dust by now. She gripped it nervously in her hands, not used to the feeling.

The girl squeezed her eyes shut, forcing herself to move towards the enemy. With gritted teeth, she ran up to the fake Ratatosk, bringing the spear's edge across her body. The swing went wide, and the blonde dodged her attack with ease, smirking as the pointed tip lodged itself firmly in the ground.

Combat Details:

Spoiler

Opponent:

• Ratatosk/Ventus
    • HP: 10
    • DMG: 1
    • MIT: 0
    • EVA: 3

Turn Order:

• Ratatosk - Hate: 4
  • Ratatosk/Ventus
  • Aster - Hate: 0 -> 1

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 57961
    • BD: 2 - 3 = 1 Miss
    • CD: 1
    • LD: 3
    • MD: 7

Combat Results:

• Aster:
    • HP: 16/16
    • Energy: 4/4 -> 2/4
      • Miss!
  • Ratatosk:
    • HP: 77/78
    • Energy: 11/19
  • Ratatosk/Ventus:
    • HP: 10/10

Edited by Asteria

It was very awkward fighting in your boxer shorts, it was even more awkward if your opponent did the same thing, and looked exactly like you. "H-Hey Aster... Umm... Could you please not look at my underwear, s-sorry... I'm not saying that you did, j-just ermm... Don't look..." While Ventus was blushing and talking about his underwear, the mirror took the opportunity and slashed at him, "Really? You're fighting, and you care about something as stupid as underwear! Get real dumbass."

ID# 58007

Battle 1 (2-3)

Mob 10

Ratatosk (Ventus): 74/78 HP, 9/19 Energy, 2 Acc, 1 Eva, [5 Hate]

Aster: 16/16 HP, 2/4 Energy, [1 Hate]

Ventus (Ratatosk, mini-boss): 10/10 HP,  11/19 Energy, 3 Eva, 1 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

"Ehh?!" Aster simply shouted in frustrated confusion. Of course Ratatosk would start talking about something like underwear in the middle of the most stressful moment of her life in this game so far. Planting her foot in the ground, the girl tugged at the spear's handle until the metal dislodged from the ground. She took an unsteady step backwards, trying to regain her balance with the heavy weapon. She turned just as the copy landed another blow on the green-eyed boy. She winced in reaction, glancing up to his health bar. 'At least he has enough health.' She thought. At this rate it would be a battle of attrition. She wondered if that was a battle they could win. "Tch!" Aster glared at the monster, running towards him from the back this time, pushing her weapon forward in a thrust. The fake Ratatosk turned his head to see her before shifting his body out of the way. He grabbed on to the spear just below the blade, holding it firmly as he smirked at her. The girl stared back at him, thoughts overwhelming her, 'It's no use... I don't even know how to fight!'

Combat Details:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• Ratatosk/Ventus

Turn Order:

• Ratatosk - Hate: 5
  • Ratatosk/Ventus
  • Aster - Hate: 1 -> 2

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 58008
    • BD: 4 - 3 = 1 Miss
    • CD: 7
    • LD: 4
    • MD: 6

Combat Results:

• Aster:
    • Energy: 3/4 -> 1/4
      • Miss!
  • Ratatosk:
    • HP: 74/78
    • Energy: 9/19
  • Ratatosk/Ventus:
    • HP: 10/10
Edited by Asteria

Ventus saw the mirror grab Aster's spear, what he was about to do was stupid, but he was willing to take the risk. "Hey you! Watch this!" The blonde charged at the mirror and attempted to pull his boxer shorts down, that would clearly make him lose his balance (Or dignity) and allow him to land a blow. Ratatosk saw the move coming, he let go of the spear and jumped back, "I see, you're using Hideshido's tacticts. That won't work on me. C'mon, show me your might!" They both charged at each other, and their steel blades clashed, Ventus jumped back and slashed forward, finally! The first hit, but the mirror did the exact same move. "So you really are pretty crappy at this, huh Ventus? And Aster, you probably have more potential than this idiot." Ventus wasn't enraged, but looked back on how he used the sword, "I use the sword differently from you, and... I use it for a different purpose than you, but that does not make me a coward!"

ID# 58013

Battle 6 (7+2-3=6)

Mob 6 (7-1)

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 4 (Skill)

Ratatosk (Ventus): 73/78 HP, 8/19 Energy, 2 Acc, 1 Eva, [5 Hate]

Aster: 16/16 HP, 2/4 Energy, [2 Hate]

Ventus (Ratatosk, mini-boss): 2/10 HP,  10/19 Energy, 3 Eva, 1 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

With the distraction from Ratatosk, the copy lost his grip on her spear, and Aster glared at him as she pulled it back to her. The two began arguing and clashing once more, and the fake Ratatosk turned to her for a moment. "You probably have more potential than this idiot." The clone sneered, and Aster blinked as the words sunk in. She pulled a hand up to nudge her glasses up, flashing the creature a condescending smirk. A fire had ignited in her eyes, and she gripped her weapon firmly before speaking, "I normally wouldn't pass up such a charming compliment," Her every word dripped with venom. "but coming from you, everything sounds like unintelligent noise!" With her last words, Aster moved forward, bringing the blade up and swinging it downward in a huge motion, letting gravity assist her. The strike slashed cleanly across the fake's back, ticking his HP bar further down.

Combat Details:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• Ratatosk/Ventus

Turn Order:

• Ratatosk - Hate: 6
  • Ratatosk/Ventus
  • Aster - Hate: 2 -> 3

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 58008
    • BD: 9 - 3 = 6 Hit
    • CD: 7
    • LD: 4
    • MD: 6

Combat Results:

• Aster:
    • Energy: 1/4
      • Hit!
        • 1 Base = 1 DMG
  • Ratatosk:
    • HP: 73/78
    • Energy: 8/19
  • Ratatosk/Ventus:
    • HP: 2/10 - 1/10
Edited by Asteria

Ventus gripped the handle of his blade tightly, "I know I'm not strong... I know that this sword can only do me so much... But I won't let any of that break my dreams! I want to able to protect my friends, I want to be brave, like you. That's why... I won't lose to you!" He rushed up to the copy and slashed once, "This is the final strike!" The blonde's eyes widened when he heard himself say that, it was Ratatosk's favorite line after all. It all seemed just like yesterday, getting acquainted with the blade, fighting lots of battles, but most of all... Meeting new friends. The mirror fell to the ground as the wound was fatal. "Hey, Ventus. I've been trying to teach you this lesson the whole time... You are not fighting this battle alone." Those seven words reached deep into Ventus's heart, "You are not fighting this battle alone." Ratatosk (The mirror) pointed his hand to Ventus, "Look at you, you've got friends, you became brave enough to beat me. I guess... You're not the thorn in my side after all, I always used to think that I was the real one." Tears rolled down Ventus's cheeks, "No, you're wrong! If it wasn't for you... I'd lose almost all of my friends." The moment was very emotional, Ratatosk spoke one last time, "Hey Ventus. I'm glad you were me." And disappeared by becoming a thousand crystals in the air.

ID# 58015

Battle 10

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 4 (Skill)

Ratatosk (Ventus): 73/78 HP, 7/19 Energy, 2 Acc, 1 Eva, [6 Hate]

Aster: 16/16 HP, 2/4 Energy, [3 Hate]

Ventus (Ratatosk, mini-boss): -6/10 HP,  10/19 Energy, 3 Eva, 1 DMG, Dead

Edited by Ratatosk

After her last swing, Aster took a few heavy breaths, the heavy spear weighing down on her limp arms. Whatever flame that had momentarily lived inside of her quickly died out, and as Ratatosk landed the final blow on the clone, they began speaking much like old friends. The girl relaxed her stance, holding her weapon straight up resting on the ground next to her. Her fingers held the cold metal loosely, and she leaned against the support a bit as the figure before them burst into pixels and light. Aster looked up at Ratatosk apprehensively, noticing his eye color had still changed from its previous fiery red. "That was, pretty crazy, huh?" She said lamely, unsure of how the boy was feeling now.

Out of Combat Regeneration:

Spoiler
  • Aster:
    • Energy: 1/4 -> 2/4

"Y-Yeah... That was crazy." He sighed with relief, the battle was over, but the war inside him was not. "Okay Ratatosk, you can come out now." No response. "H-Hey, Ratatosk... Don't tell me you're really gone!" Again, no response. "You've got to be kidding me..." Ventus closed his eyes and sobbed, covering his face with surprisingly feminine hands. That's when he got a sign, while closing his eyes, he saw a pair of red eyes look into his. That's when he knew, two become one. "O-Oh, Aster. Sorry about that, I might've looked a bit crazy talking about myself back there. So uhh... Want to head back to town?"

Aster blinked in surprise at his sudden panic. "Ahh..." She quickly figured out how to unequip her weapon to get rid of the bulky thing, walking closer to the boy with a worried look on her face. When she approached, he already seemed to have composed himself a bit, looking back at her with a more gentle expression than usual. "Oh, uh," She was a little hesitant, hoping that the boy was truly alright. She opted for a gentle smile in return, letting out a light sigh. "Yeah, let's head back." She agreed simply, glad they had managed to weather the storm together.

((Feel free to wrap it up~))

Ventus nodded, it seemed like he'd never meet Ratatosk ever again, but something in his heart told him that Ratatosk didn't say goodbye. Instead, it tells him that Ratatosk said, "See you later." They both walked back to town, the sunset seemed beautiful with a touch of hidden sorrow, it reminded the blonde about all those memories he had. But now, it was as if all those memories were his, as if Ratatosk never existed. He closed his eyes while walking right besides Aster, and then a voice in his mind spoke. "Hey Ventus, I want you to forget about me as if I were a dream." Ventus opened his eyes once more, and wept a single tear. "But I can't..."

Complete:

+1 SP to all participants

+400 Col to Aster

+0 Col to Ratatosk (Don't need)