[SP-F6] <<Calming the Soul>> Four Rivers Diverge

As Hydra pointed towards his spear towards the demon he lost his footing on one of the nearby rocks, he tumbled over the side of the cliff but managed to grab onto one of the rocks. Fortunately the demon hadn't anticipated this either, he miscalculated the thrust and went over himself. Now both Hydra and his heroic figure were clinging onto the side of the mountain. Gritting his teeth the brunette managed to scale the wall and topple over from exhaustion at the peak. His third enemy was not far behind however. Once again the brunette picked up his weapon and staggering backwards he prepared for combat.

Spoiler

ID# 57309 results:

Battle: 2 (miss)

MOB: 1 (miss)

Hydra 68/68 HP || 14/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Nephalem <Third Inner Demon> || 34/34 HP || 28 DMG || 4 MIT

Edited by Hydra

As Hydra moved backwards his back pressed up against a boulder. Thunder continued to strike and the wind howled. Could he truly bring himself to kill the creature. He watched at the ledge that led to the endless realm of Hydra's inner self. Soon enough a golden glove reached over the side and the demon angel once again showed it's face. "You have avoided judgement thus far, but now you shall perish mortal..." The spearman looked at the being, "I wanted to be like you... so I won't give up and I will prove it by winning!" The brunette darted forward straight towards the cliff's edge, this time he took the demon by surprise as he moved forward the demon reared, "NO!" Hydra screamed as he slowly jumped over the void. All of a sudden he remembered his skill, taking in a deep breath he used his momentum to swing himself around and pierce it's heart from the back four times. "Perhaps I was mistaken..." it seemed to grown before exploding into a ball of light. Hydra closed his eyes, the storm ceased and the realm crumbled as he was ejected back through the entrance of the gate. Only one demon remained.

Spoiler

ID# 57315 results:

Battle: 5+1 (concentration activated = 6)

SA: Dragonfly cutter (7x8 = 56-4 = 52 DMG)

MOB: 5 (miss)

Hydra 68/68 HP || 7/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Nephalem <Third Inner Demon> || 0/34 HP || 28 DMG || 4 MIT (-52 DMG)

Edited by Hydra

The gates shuddered, cracked and vanished within the realm. Hydra let out a sigh, so far he had faced old friends, his fears and now his dream figure. The spearman was surprised that hadn't been his largest inner demon actually. The thought of what lay behind the last set of gates made him shudder. Of course the shadow figure still remained stood at the last gate, its smile had somehow grown more grotesque than before. An array of knives seemed to line its mouth, the creepy thing about it was that was there only characteristics bar the eyes which were equally disturbing. "Once you beat this last demon you are free to go..." The brunette looked down the last river, he was bewildered as to why his inner self was made up of so much water. In many ways it made him feel peaceful. "All right im ready, show me the way to the gate..." He was determined to finish this once and for all.

Final Gate- Hydra's Last Inner Demon (Theme - Chaos) <theme>

"What is that?!" Hydra said alarmed as he walked down the last river. This gate was far different from the others, it was emitting an aura so powerful it was forcing him backwards. Hydra could feel all his negative emotions rising back to the surface, hate, anger, blood lust, envy, power. For a moment it looked as though he had gone insane, turned to a rabid beast, luckily the gate's aurora retracted causing him to stumble over clutching at his chest and breathing deeply. This final teleporter towered above him and it was far unlike the gates he had seen before. The smell of blood clung to the space, as the spearman looked down the river was no longer water but blood. "It's all in your mind he whispered frantically..." This gate was a set of rigged black rusted iron, thousands of corpses seemed to be impaled by jagged spikes, it was emitting a deep red glow Hydra imagined to be not much different from that found on the planes of hell. One last time he turned around and looked at his inner self, either here he came out safe and with a new peace of mind... Or as a monster. The figure of course was still smiling, Hydra wandered if he would meet it again. In any case he hoped it wouldn't be soon. "All right let's do it" He mumbled and entered the final room.

Final inner demon (Calculations):

Spoiler

<<Final Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 3/4 of 68 = 51 HP
Damage per Attack: 3/4 of the Player's Max Damage = 42 DMG
Mitigation: 3/4 of 7 (base damage) = 5.25 = 6 MIT

Edited by Hydra

As he moved through the portal and emerged into the new room the space appeared empty. "..." Hydra glanced around himself a few times this place was familiar, he couldn't quite place his finger on it though. Slowly the environment began to build itself up. The first thing the spearman sensed was burning, a lot of burning and unpleasant as well, the smell was like rotten flesh on fire. Then came sound, screams that echoed throughout the realm. Screams of children, women, men. All Hydra could do was cover his ears to try and blot them out. Finally came sight, and it then struck Hydra where he was... 'The town of beginnings, except it wasn't the usual state, the sky was a blazing orange, buildings and stores lay as rubble, corpses scattered the streets. "By the Gods..." A player ran towards him only to burst into hundreds of flames. Hydra's jaw dropped. "Ah so you've arrived." Slowly the brunette turned his head, scared to look at this demon. There it stood, on top of a pile of corpses. It was him, but with red eyes, jet black hair and covered in blood.   

"Don't give me that look... We all know this is what you have wanted for a long time." Hydra spat at that comment, "I would never want something like this..." He returned bluntly, although there was a hint of doubt in his voice. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The demon cried out, "You want power, you want to kill your friends. To put your fear to rest, Am I wrong?" Hydra knew it was true to an extent, he once harbored malice towards many people. His adventures in sword art online had led him to realize the truth behind life though. All he could do was cry in response. "Look I will make you a deal, hand your body over to me and I will do the work from there..." For a moment the spearman considered it, "Perhaps you're right..." Secretly he was trying to bluff to the demon, he would strike it on approach. In any case it seemed to take the bait and approached him.

Hydra 68/68 HP || 17/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Evil Hydra <Final Inner Demon> || 51/51 HP || 42 DMG || 6 MIT

As the demon Hydra drew closer, the real one lashed out attempting to strike it. Somehow it predicted his move instantly moving his spear out the way and bringing it's own through his heart. "Cugh..." Hydra's blood splattered out of his mouth and onto the floor, this was not normal SAO, this was his mind and he felt the pain it put him in. "Let's try this again..." It whispered in his ear. The demon seemed to be tormenting him as it ripped it's own spear out his chest. The brunette managed to stay on his feet, his armor also began to mend the hole in his heart yet the power of this creature was immense and his blood started dripping to the floor. "All in my mind." He mumbled as his body swayed from side to side.

Spoiler

ID# 57326 results:

Battle: 3 (miss)

Craft: 6 (regen + 9 HP)

MOB: 9 (42+1 = 43-18Mit = 25 DMG)

Hydra 54/68 HP || 15/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Evil Hydra <Final Inner Demon> || 51/51 HP || 42 DMG || 6 MIT

<Evil Hydra - This is a representation of the demon's/Hydra's personality> (Due to lack of images)

The-Vampire-Diaries-image-the-vampire-di

Edited by Hydra

Hydra was badly wounded, as he stumble forward the evil copy laughed pitifully at him. "Time to end your pain..." It said bringing up it's weapon to strike once more. Something about it was odd, how had it predicted his exact move before. The brunette thought about it for a moment then realized the answer. Lifting up his own spear he drove it into his gut. "ARGH!" It howled in agony, "HOW! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?", the spearman simply looked at it an illusion was all that stood before him, "I once fought a being like this before, called the Gemini. Whilst it was nearly the same as me it could never predict my moves as accurately as you did... Meaning one thing, there is no demon here... or rather I am the last demon in myself. If I can overcome you as an illusion in my head then I win..." Hydra's mind was now stuck in a tug of war, he let out an evil laugh "Fool... I can still destroy you!"

Spoiler

ID# 57330 results:

Battle: 8

SA: Dragonfly Cutter (7x8= 56 - 6 = 50 DMG)

Craft: 5 (no regen)

MOB: 6-3

Hydra 54/68 HP || 8/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Evil Hydra <Final Inner Demon> || 1/51 HP || 42 DMG || 6 MIT (-50 HP)

Edited by Hydra

The demon or Hydra roared in laughter at himself, but the real one quickly gained control. "It's over, I saw through your trap card and I will never let you come to light!" Once again the player lifted up his spear and bought it down on himself, "SOUL PIERCE" He screamed at that point in time, his bodies seem to separate, a being from hell lifted from his body "We will see about that..." Were the last words muttered before Hydra fell to the floor and collapsed. The Twisted version of the Town of beginning's shattered and crumbled. Hydra's conscience slowly faded and he returned to the living world that was SAO escaping his inner self now with a pure and peaceful heart and mind.....

Spoiler

ID# 57335 results:

Battle: 9 (+1 damage)

SA: Soul pierce (7+1x5 = 40-6Mit = 34 DMG)

Craft: 7 (+ 9 HP)

MOB: 3 (miss)

Hydra 63/68 HP || 4/17 Energy || 7 DMG || 3 EVA || 18 MIT || 8 Bleed || 9 Regen

Evil Hydra <Final Inner Demon> || 0/51 HP || 42 DMG || 6 MIT (-34 HP)

Edited by Hydra

The roaring sound of a roaring waterfall and birds chirping was music to Hydra's ears. He carefully opened his eyes and glanced around, it felt he had been in the same position for days. Twilight was sat by the lake snacking on more of the Koi Carp. The brunette wandered if he should shout out however he didn't want to lose the calm and happy state of mind he was in. Instead he waded slowly through the water and picked her up in his hands. "You won't believe what just happened..." He said gently. Something was different about him, an improvement most likely. Hydra took one last look at the Sage's waterfall and bowed thanking it for the strange gift and continued on his way, back to civilization

-Quest <<Calming the Soul>> Complete-

1. 3 SP

2. Granted meditation skill

3. 400 Col

Template used for demon stats

Spoiler

<<First Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Second Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/3 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/3 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/3 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Third Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/2 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/2 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/2 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Final Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 3/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 3/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 3/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

Revisit to Demon's used (Note: None of the art was my own, credit to artists that drew them)

Spoiler

demon-within-faces-image.jpg

<ORTHON>

spider_demon_by_emortal982-d8hxkc5.jpg

<NEITH>

tyrael_by_mrprobe-d50od43.jpg

<NEPHALEM>

The-Vampire-Diaries-image-the-vampire-di

<EVIL HYDRA>