[F1-SP] Back on Track

"God damnit! I've been slacking off again, I need to get back on track if I ever want to reach level twenty five. C'mon! You can't just give up right now Ratatosk!" Anger was what he felt, it coursed throughout his entire body, along with that, his blood was also boiling. His fit of rage was short lived, a few moments after that the Rising Sun guild approached him once more. "Yo Ratatosk? What's up, up to some more training eh?" They were decked out in tier two armor, a result of daily training that Ratatosk forgot to do for quite a while.

"Oh hey guys, what's up? I thought you four were supposed to be at Taft, living it up in the frontlines." The samurai gave a little shrug, "We're sort of on audit right now, one of our guild members-" Hideshido was around, and all of them stared at him, "Continuing, ONE OF OUR GUILD MEMBERS GAMBLED ALL OF OUR MONEY! And now we can't even pay for our guild headquarters." Everyone was angry at Hideshido, even Ratatosk. "Wow, way to go dumbass." The blonde rolled his eyes and stood up. "Alright, how about we do a monster hunting session? I know a place with some level 20 monsters on this floor."

Ratatsosk unsheathed his sword, and then a notification appeared on the top right of his view. "Party invite?" That brought back a lot of memories, mostly of him being solo. "That was very eh... Thoughtful." He accepted the invite and opened up his map, "Alright guys, we will be going around the first floor boss room, this guy once told me it has a lot of good monsters there, but watch out because they're almost invisible." The four samurai raised their brows when he said invisible, "Invisible? What do you mean Ratatosk buddy?"

The blonde shrugged, "Eh, how the hell am I supposed to know/" And then the wrath of the samurai awakened... "Umm... Ratatosk, what do you mean how the hell are you suppose to know?" He's done it now! Four raging katana wielding men were about to kill him with questions, and a fistful of punches. Ratatosk backed away, "Uhh... I mean that it's SO COOL! That I forgot the monsters y'know, get what I'm saying?" And then the fists came, good thing they were all in a safezone. "HOLY [censored]! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" They were all comedically fighting... On the floor...

"Jesus christ!" Shouts and mean comments flew all across the Town of Beginnings like bullets. "Ratatosk, you [censored] idiot! What do you mean you don't know!" The unspeakable happened next, Hideshido walked in, and pantsed everyone! "Ratatosk you- AGHHH!" Everone in the group was pantsless except for Ratatosk, who then gave chase to the pantser. "You mother [censored], give me back those pants!" The four samurai watched embarrassingly as Hideshido ran off with their pants. "I'll sock you for this Hideshido!"

"Agghh!" It unexpectedly began to rain, the impact of the droplets of rain were comparable to thundering drums. Ratatosk stopped in his tracks, something was lodged into his heart. "What the... Hell..." The blonde kneeled down and grasped his heart with two hands, "Crap... [censored]." Hideshido continued to run, but the samurai approached him with a welcoming look in their eyes. "You okay bud? I know you're remembering something, and it's probably not good..." A scream escaped his mouth, the flashback wasn't very nice.

Ratatosk had a smile on his face, watching all his friends have a friendly (Not really) game of dodgeball. The only catch, was the ball which is sadly not made out of rubber. In a moment's notice, someone caught the ball, "Yo! Pick me!" There were only four players left on his team, and ten on the opposing; unfortunately he was not chosen to go back in. "God [censored] damnit!" Chaotic shouts and laughter kept continuing, after all they were playing dodgeball, a semi-fun sport when the odds are in your favor.

"Hey! Alice, what's u-" His eyes widened in fright, what the hell was going on? "Alice, no, no way! This is a joke right? Isn't it, it's a joke... Right?" He should've never asked to meet up in a place like this, the blonde would never forgive himself, not after this happened. "You... You [censored] bastards!" Ratatosk pulled out a knife and tried to stab a few Yakuza members, he ended up failing miserably as one of them flipped him over. "Ah I see, so you're that girl's boyfriend eh? Hmmm... What will we do with her, she's obviously not dead, not yet anyways..."

Ratatosk readied a kick aimed at the gangster's Johnson (Yes, it's a slang for you know what), if he had enough power to kick him off, things would end well for him. "See how you like this!" He kicked forward and the gangster lost his balance, while he tripped, the other went over to face Ratatosk in hand-to-hand combat. "Ah [censored], c'mon, just let us go and things will go well for both of us." The blonde sighed, obviously the gangsters didn't want to negotiate, so there was only one thing they could do; fight.

A flurry of fists came in Ratatosk's direction, they were from none other than the gangsters. His rather slim body couldn't take their hits anymore, he fall and the situation seemed hopeless. "Why do you fall so easily! Tell me, why!" They kept kicking him, one after another feet were striking him at the most sensitive of places (Yes, that place). Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the two gangsters fell down and he saw a familiar face. "A-Alice?" Alice had one hand on her hip, and the other holding up a baseball bat, "Dumbass, did you really think I was that weak?"

Ratatosk gave her a laugh, "Heh, yeah... Sorry, it's just that the moment got so heated that I forgot you were a total trickster. Oh yeah, and I think my spine is broken too." Alice looked at him in disbelief, "No it's not!" And then the bat came raining down on him too, "Aaaaahhh!!" The illusion broke as he was in reality again, ermm... The fake reality I mean. The blonde looked around him and saw Hideshido, and the four samurai staring at him. "What's happening? Anything going on, or is it just the rain?"

The samurai gave him a little punch on the shoulder, "You were spazzing out there bud, you were yelling about gangsters and some other stuff, and you were punching at the air. Dang man, you're crazier than Hideshido!" Ratatosk shrugged, and laughed it off, "Yeah... I was just remembering a few things. Oh, and hey Hideshido, we really need our pants back." It was very uncomfortable to walk around the wilderness in boxer shorts, and it was even more uncomfortable to know a creepy stalker had a collection of mens' boxer shorts.

A few pairs of shorts flew out of Hideshido's back pockets, Ratatosk responded by making a face of disgust. "Ewww... That's nasty y'kow man? You don't know where those boxer shorts might have been!" Hideshido blushed a rose red color, the samurai along with the female passerbys stared at Ratatosk and then at Hideshido repeatedly. "Oh [censored]! I wasn't implying that they did that sort of stuff, no! Just give the damn boxers back!" And what about the pants too!" The blonde let another fist loose at Hideshido, and missed! "Damnit! Stupid evasiveness!"

Ratatosk gave up at this point, there was no point in chasing Hideshido anymore because his pants were vanity items anyway. "Welp, c'ya guys. I'm going off to train or something, I'll be back in about... Eh, I don't know, four hours or seventeen." In this game, you didn't need that much sleep. But that factor didn't matter, Ratatosk could go days on end without sleep, three being the maximum. "Yo Ventus, you can come out now. I guarantee you, everything's alright and where it should be."

"Huh? What the?" Ventus was the one in control again, checking his surroundings to spot anything out of place. "So Ratatosk didn't lie. Didn't he say something about training? Eh, oh well. I should hang out with someone or something, that always makes things better." He hummed a very soft tune while walking with his eyes closed, thinking that this was another one of his nature walks. The blonde kept the tune going until he bumped into someone, "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. Sorry..."

How coincidental, the person he just bumped into was none other than Amelie! "H-Huh? Amelie? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, sorry..." Amelie hit him on the forehead with her thumb, "You don't need to keep saying sorry like that. You sound like a wuss when you do that, so stop it." Ventus noticed how assertive she got when he apologized, maybe it reminded her too much of something bad. "So uh, you out for an adventure? S-Sorry... I don't mean that kind." Amelie sighed again, "Looks like there's no progress at all..."

Ventus shyly looked from side to side, "S-Sorry... Oh... I'm sorry for apologizing too much..." He was red with embarrassment, Amelie saw him as the pitiful boy he was before, well, sort of. "Hey Ratatosk was it, what happened to the old, red eyed, anger factory that I knew?" The blonde's bangs covered his eyes (Like that anime thing) and he glanced at Amelie, "I guess I should've told you a long time ago... I'm not Ratatosk, I'm actually his twin brother, we wear the same clothing, have the same weapons, and same equipment."

Amelie laughed, "Seriously Ratatosk? Are you trying to lie to me, cause that's not going to work. I can tell that you're Ratatosk, at least that's what my gut is telling me." Ventus held his hands out, "No no, you've got it wrong. I'm not Ratatosk! I'm not as brave as him, I'm not strong... I can't even stand up for myself." The blonde stood still, a flashback came into his mind. It was of a bright summer day, Ventus, well, Ratatosk, was hanging out with his friends at an icecream store, it was true that he didn't exist back then, but somehow, Ratatosk's memories were linked with his.

"I'm serious! I'm really not Ratatosk, just call me Ventus from now on... No wait, I mean, call me Ventus when you see green eyes." Amelie smiled, "Okay, whatever you say Ratatosk. Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you know anything about a person named 'WiseOwl'." The question was abrupt, and the blonde shook his head. "Sorry... I don't know who that is, is that person a friend of yours or something?" She nodded, "WiseOwl is my sister, she reminds me of you, but she's a little bit too hyper. I'm asking cause she dissappeared..."

"Disappeared?" Ventus had a few thoughts going on in his head, one was of a potential kidnapping or a murder. "We can't lose hope! I know that your sister is alive, we just need to find her!" His sudden burst of energy slightly surprised Amelie, "And how are we going to find her? We've got no information at all." She looked a bit worried, thinking that her sister might be dead. Suddenly, a paper airplane hit him in the head. "Oww... Huh? Is this a note?" He held it up in the air and began reading, immediately, his hands started to shake.