[Completed] [SP-F3] Time to <<Escape>>

As the blond spearman came to, he looked around. "What the hell happened?" He asked himself as he squinted his eyes. The room was dark and dreary, with wrought iron bars that sealed him into his cell. As he looked down, he found leather steps bound around his wrists and ankles. "Really..." He asked again as he tried to pull his arms back. Rolling over he pressed up off the ground and stood, wobbling a bit he regained his balance. "I wonder if this will work." He stated as he raised his hands above his head and slung his arms down connecting it to his thighs causing the restraints to bust open. "Guess it does work."  reaching down, he unbound his feet. Looking past the iron gate, he noticed the glimmer of his scarlet armor. "I need to get to those..."

Edited by Lawfer
  • 4 weeks later...

"What can I do... What can I do..." the spearman asked himself as he looked at the iron gate in front of him. The dragoon hadn't invested any skill points into his sneak abilities and couldnt try to pick the lock, eh would be forced to do the brutish thing and smash through the gate. "This doesnt seem fun at all." he commented as he grasped the bars of the gate with both of his hands. With a firm grip, he began to shake the gate. It seemed loose enough that with a few tries he would be able to break it down. Taking a few steps back, stepped forward and kicked the gate. The sound of the assault reverberated in the area. "I need to hurry this up."

Again he stepped back, the dragoon was determined to get out of his confinement as quickly as he could. Lifting his leg up once more, he kicked the lock area for the gate, forcing it back once again. The sound echoed once more. "You piece of [censored]!" He exclaimed as he looked around outside of the gate once again. The guards hadn't rushed down yet and he was lucky they didn't, but he realized that his luck would end if he dallied too long. 

Observing the lock once again, he realized that it was almost broken at this point. All he would need to do is bask it a few more times and it would swing open and he could then move forward with his escape. Stepping back again, he raised his leg and smashed his foot into the gate again. As it moved forard, the lock bent once more. "Just break already you piece of..." he stopped himself. He knew that continuing to yell at the lock would only alert the guards, and make his escape that much more difficult. Grasping the gate,he pulled it back. Knowing that if he were to to create more space it would only add weight to his kick and make it easier later.

"Fourth time is the charm." The dragoon stated as he took a few more steps back. This time he was going to get a running start on the gate. Taking a few additional steps back he smiled. "Time for you to fall." He commented as he activated <Charge>. As the skill kicked in he raised his leg at the last moment before making contact with the wrought iron gate, destroying the lock and slinging the door wide open. As the metal scrapped accross the rock floor, he knew that it had to have alereted the guards that were around. "Ok... Time to get my gear and bust my way out of this place."

Pushing his way past the wrought iron gate, Lawfer made his way to the crates that were situated just outside of his cell. "You would think that they would have taken my gear and not allowed me to get back to it." He commented with a smirk. The fact that he was free from confinement allowed him to gain some confidence in the fact that we would be able to make his get away. Reaching into the crates, he collected his gear, then raised his right hand. Selecting his Lancer set of equipment his smirk grea larger as he was encased in his armor and then his spear materialized in his hand. "OK... Time to go..."

<1 turn till enemies appear>

Pushing onward, the dragoon quietly stalked through his way through the narrow hallway. At this point it had been a straight shot from the bottom of the prison. There was only his cell and no other doors, only a long winding staircase. The alarm had already been sounded, he knew that there would be no time for relaxing. He would need to be at the ready at all times. Readying his spear, he began to pick up the pace. "Come out come out wherever you are..." He commented, knowing that the lingering pressure that he felt would soon yield a result of an enemy.

<Guards spawn next turn>

"There he is!!! Get the bastard!!!" Echoed throughout the long winding staircase as Lawfer looked up and saw the two guards racing down quickly. They both seemed weak and frail compared to what he imagined they would be. "You guys are really supposed to be guards?" The dragoon asked sarcastically as he raised his Highwind and readied the pre-motion for his most basic sword art. Activating <Charge> he rushed forward, and Sonic Charge engaged. With a quick thrust of his spear, the excess energy from the thrust exploded at the tip and scorched the guards leaving nothing but purple polygonal pixels in the aftermath.

ID: 59550
BD: 3+3=6
MD:Dead
LD:10

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 31/33 l SA: <Sonic Charge> -2EN  l 12+3= 15*1= 15DMG 

Bandit Guard: 14/14 l 24 DMG

Edited by Lawfer

After the guards dispatched were dispatched, the spearman shot down the corridor like a bat out of hades. He never imagined that their would be another area in SAO that he had not known about but surprises laid around every corner. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he listened down the hallway to make sure that there was not a ruckus brewing. "Well if I can get out of here soon enough, I may just be able to meet up with Raise at 7th heaven." He commented. Not knowing what time it really was.

As the bell began ringing once more, Lawfer knew that he would need to get out of Dodge as soon as he could. Pushing past the long stairway, he saw a glimmer of light as he noticed a small window ceil just above him. Jumping as high as he could, he grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up, only to realize that he was barred in. "I knew it was too good to be true." He stated as he let go of the ledge landing cleanly on his feet. Noticing a group of enemies ahead, he readied his spear. "Guess I need to take these guys out too."

Lawfer pulled back his Highwind and began the premotion for his sword art. "There's more of you this time... Should be fun." He stated with a smirk. As <Charge> Activated he appeared before the four guards with his smirk still plastered across his face. "Fall..." He muttered as his <Hellish Twice> activated and eviscerated the foes. As they blew up into purple polygonal pixels he knelled down and gathered the fallen materials. "Guess i should get something out of this."

ID: 59718
BD: 6+3-1
MD:Dead
LD: 19= +4Mats

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 25/33 l SA: <Hellish Twice> -8EN  l 12+3= 15*4= 60DMG 

Edited by Lawfer

Standing up from his knelt position the spearman scoffed. "These guys have way too much mitigation for their health... I wish I didn't have to waste my energy to dispatch them." He commented as he began walking once more. The winding staircase had now turned to a hall way with many different passage ways. "I guess finding a the exit wouldn't be as easy as I thought." He muttered as he slung his spear strap over his shoulder. "I wonder if anyone has actually made it out of here easily."

<+1EN>

Slamming open the first available door, Lawfer quickly shot into the room and closed the door behind him. Hearing a multitude of guards pass by him he took a deep breath in then sighed, expelling the excess air. "Man... Get no love at all." He commented as he began to creak the door open slowly, trying to make sure none of the passing guards were alerted. Looking back at the room, he could see red hand prints and footprints skewed about the room. "They really designed this place eerily."

Before Lawfer could completely open the door, it burst open, sending the dragoon back a few steps as he preemptivly readied his spear. The premotion began once again, and he activated his <Charge>busting through the group of bandits, and stopped behind them. <Hellish Twice> activated and with two swift strikes with his spear, the bandit shattered into blue polygonal pixels. "You really shouldn't have tried to take me prisoner." 

ID: 59720
BD: 7
MD: Dead
LD: 17= +4 Mats

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 20/33 l SA: <Hellish Twice> -8EN  l 12+3= 15*4= 60DMG 

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer looked down the hallway and proceeded to sprint, he figured that the best way to get through this place could be to find the furthest wall and then circle back around the perimeter until he found the exit. It was the most logical thing he could think of. Seeing as how he knew he was at least at ground level it would be the most appropriate strategy. As he reached the far wall, it dead end at a two way intersection. "Right or left?" he questioned himself as he began sprinting down the right hallway. 

Finding the exit: LD:4

+1 EN

Edited by Lawfer

As he traversed the right passage way, he noticed a dead end into a doorway. "That might have been too easy." He commented as he reached out to the handle and turned it clockwise. As the door opened he noticed that it was yet another empty room with only a window. The window was too small to mount his escape, so the only reasonable thing to do was to return to where he came. Turning around he began sprinting once more and passed the intersection again. "This has to be the way... At least i hope so..."

Finding the exit:
ID:59722 LD:5

+1 EN

Edited by Lawfer

As he pushed onward a crowd of Guards managed to surround him. Raising his Highwind, Lawfer smiled. "You know you guys are really persistent. I know im good looking but to have the attention of four ugly guys like you is pretty unwanted." He stated with a smirk. "Guess i need to deal with you before I find the exit." The four bandits converged on the dragoon each trying to hit him sequentially. With finesse the spearman easily dodged and smirked before swinging wildly missing the foes.... "Well thats not cool."

ID: 59723
BD: 3+3-2=4
MD: 3+1=4
LD: 4

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 21/33 l SA: Miss -2 en l 

Edited by Lawfer

Rolling his eyes slightly, Lawfer once again pushed forward with spear in tow. He needed to end this farce without anymore waste in energy. He was running at about 2/3 in it and there was still no exit in sight. Slashing wildly once more, his sword art failed to activate and he found himself whiffing. Back stepping then circling out, he managed to evade the coming assault once more. Neither side was going to be able to do much in the terms of damage this way.

ID: 59724
BD: 3+3-2=4
MD: 2+1=3
LD: 4

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 20/33 l SA: Miss -2 en l 

Edited by Lawfer

"Ok guys... I know you want to sit around and play touch butt all day but i think its time we end this..." He stated openly to the guards blatant disapproval. The premotion for his technique began once again as Lawfer smirked. With two quick slashes, Hellish Twice rended the bandits in thirds causing them to explode into blue pixels. "Finally.... Now since that is over I can finally get back to getting out of here." He finished as he knelt down and collected the loot that was dropped by the fiends. Standing back up once more, the dragoon began to pick up his pace by sprinting, down the narrow enclosed hallway.

ID: 59780
BD: 9+3-2=10
MD: dead
LD: 20 +4 Mats

Lawfer: 132/132 l EN: 13/33 l SA: Hellish Twice -8EP 13*4=52DMG

Bandit Guard: 0/14 l 24 DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Taking a quick moment to stop, Lawfer raised his right hand. "I know what will help." Scrolling through his inventory, he removed his armor and replaced it with his black lucky pants. "Cant believe I didn't think of this before." He commented with a smirk that illuminated his face. Beginning to once again sprint through the hallway he came upon a door. Raising his right leg, he kicked the door open to find a wide open area, where the sun shined bright. "Well this is a relief." He stated smugly as he began to walk towards the wide open gateway. 

Equipped Lucky pants: +2 LD

Rolling for exit: ID:59781 LD 16+2=18 Exit found

Edited by Lawfer