[PP-F11] All Hands on Deck (KoB - All Members)

Mack held up his hands for silence as several different members of the Knights of the Blood Oath began speaking all at once and one of them, Grave, made a hasty exit. Deciding that he would tackle the questions in order, Mack turned his grey eyes on Lowenthal. "I don't know what the plan is, yet. For the time being, I am naming you as a provisional member of the Knights ruling Council. There's little work involved, all it really requires is checking on the actions of the Commander and myself and, if all of you are upset with something in our leadership, you can overturn our decisions. As for the Frontlines, I would appreciate it if you and Shizuka would consent to return to at least take part in the Boss Raids, I strongly suspect that Zelrius and Ssendom won't be the first players to be killed in a Boss Raid and there is strength in numbers. As I said though, I would appreciate it... I won't go so far as to order it, unwilling soldiers pressed into service are of little use to anyone. Talk it over with her and let me know when you've reached a decision."

Mack next turned his attention to Macradon, the new Commander of the Vanguard and leader of the Crimson Blades within the ranks of the Knights. "Do as you see fit, personally I prefer the hooded cloaks but they're your squad now. Greg, avoiding Opal is a wise precaution. She's a wild card at this point, unpredictability is never safe." Mack shifted his focus to Lawfer. "As far as I know, you're still a Blade, the Treasurer duties are simply additional duties. Is there anything else?"

Nodding in agreement, the blonde spearman smiled. "Sounds good to me Vice Commander Big Guy!" He jested as his face managed to turn serious for a moment. "In regards to Opal. I have a good chance of finding her, should we try to go about it. We spent a lot of time together so I believe that if we want to mobilize a strike against her I would like to do the scouting." he stated as he stood from his seat and picked up his helm that had been resting comfortably on the planning table. "Aside from that, I believe i will take my leave." Turning to Commander Heathcliff, he bowed his head. "Always a pleasure to see you out and about Commander." He finished as he turned away from the table. "In the mean time, I will be training up on the 11th floor. If you need me for anything please send me a message."