[PP-F5] Looking for Group (Takao, Ebony, Shirien, Nikodemus)

Ebony was both happy and a little bit upset that no one was injured. She felt a bit useless at this point and found herself wishing that she had a skill to gain hate with. She glanced around at the other players, taking note of Takao barging into the boss room and almost one shotting the boss. Yep, he was definitely one of the top players in the game at the moment, probably in the top five. She couldnt really do anything, so she instead decided to save her energy for it anyone needed healing a little bit later.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avilon eyes now watched as the fight was still trudging on the most shocking part though being that Takao hadn't been able to single handedly wipe out the boss. She looked around to the others wondering if this was normal as she hadn't really done many boss fights. Then again after viewing the party health bars and seeing how bored Ebony appeared she began to suppose this really wasn't all that terrifying for the rest of them. Walking over to Ebony she then poked her on the shoulder to ask a question. "Is this the normal way that these dungeons go or is it just feeling like this because I'm still a newbie?"

Shirien rapidly tapped his foot in frustration while crossing his arms with his dagger in his right hand pointing up. "I hate this feeling..." He mutters softly while watching Takao fight the monster. The creature had only hit Takao once, but simple math told him that if he tried to attack right now, there was 50/50 odds of the monster attacking someone other than Takao. He overhears Avilon's question and says "It's because of Takao, if I am blunt." He blinks and realizes how that must have sounded, quickly turning to clarify himself "Err, let me rephrase. Since he is extremely high leveled he has nothing to fear. On top of that his damage output and defense far exceeds ours." He gestures to the boss and says "Even with your new armor, that thing would kill us both in one hit. Niko might survive two or three, I'm not sure, but Takao would have to actually let himself die essentially." He looks to Takao and the monster with a sense of mixed envy and wrath. "We don't even compare to him right now... I probably sound ungrateful, but I'm really just selfish. It feels wrong to be rewarded for doing nothing..." He crosses his arms again while waiting for Takao to hit the boss at least one more time. Him attacking now was suicide, and he despised that knowledge. He cracked his neck a bit and got ready to charge in if the monster survived another hit from Takao. He was pretty much done explaining at this point and his frustration was reaching a critical point. 

Deciding to do something against the boss, Nikodemus leapt forward and swung his axe as hard as he could. The Sub-boss lifted a hand and caught the axe, gripping it, and then pushed back, knocking Nikodemus down and away from him. With a string of curses, Nikodemus rose and put his shield up, preparing for any attacks that may come his way. "Sorry Tak, I had hoped to put a dent in the verdammt beast, but I didnt swing hard enough." Shaking his head he let another curse fly from his lips.

ID# 58621 results:

Battle: 2 + 1 = 3 miss

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

OOC// The stuff split at the bottom is from the monsters I killed and the dungeon rewards, and doesn't include the thread bonus. I'll leave that up to Avilon to do, since it's her thread.

ID: 58642
BD: 7 + 3(ACC)
MD: 2 - 2(EVA)

[H:2] Takao: 221/233 (3/57) (+1/-4)
Sword Art: «Vertical Arc» (13(Base) + 6(Damage Potion) = 19 * 4(SA) = 76 DMG)

Vhaali, the Kobold Commander : 0/350 [ -76 HP ]

Takao could feel a slight twitch in his ear as he overheard Shirien, his hearing augmented by his search and detect skill. It'd be wrong of him to expect them not to have frustration in some capacity. Hypocritical even. He'd be the same in their positions. His gaze fell from the monster and drifted sidelong to Nikodemus, and offered him a slight nod. "Don't worry about it. Danke fur die hilfe." He said lowly in response, refocusing on the armoured Kobold. His German was rusty, yet he couldn't help but to respond in the language he'd taken time to learn earlier in his life. The large glaive was raised high above its head in preparation to swing down upon Takao, who tucked and rolled past the blade. He recovered quickly and fell into a sword art pre-motion's stance, then tore through the last of the monster's health with two swift strokes. The Kobold faltered, teetered, and fell backward. As Vhaali's back collided with the sandstone floor, it shattered into pixels that rained across the room, a clear indication of its defeat.

Takao shouldered his sword and slid it down into the scabbard on his back. His boots thudded softly across the sandstone as he turned and walked toward the way he'd come in, and the three that remained behind. "Letting a higher level character power level you is a common MMO tactic. There's no reason to let your pride get in the way, just enjoy the boost." Takao commented in monotone toward Shirien, his gaze lingering on the hooded male for a moment before he swiped open his menu. The buttons chimed as they were pressed, and a trade was offered to the four of them, splitting the spoils he'd gathered evenly.

"That's the stuff I got. Take it if you want it, or give it to somebody else if you don't, 'cause I don't need it." He said, closing the array of windows shortly after. "Thanks for the company. I'll see you guys around." He added, waving to the group as he passed by them and continued down the emptied halls of the completed dungeon, headed for the exit.

Dungeon Rewards

ID :: 58627
LD :: 13 + 10(LD Bonus)

3SP
2800 Col = 23(LD) + 5(Floor#) * 100)
6 Materials

6 Materials to Ebony.
3730 Col to Ebony.

6 Materials to Nikodemus.
3730 Col to Nikodemus.

6 Materials to Avilon.
3730 Col to Avilon.