[PP-F2] Aimless Wanderer (Eclipse)

Urbus was the most recent location she had decided to wander off to after her current adventures, unfortunately little had become of these little excursions of hers. The mountainous sections of this rather large city were quite spectacular with the medieval architecture. A rather collected smile upon her features now as she strolled along her pink hair bouncing along with her perk breasts that were now dressed up in a black outfit that helped stabilize them. She sighed looking around the town now wondering what she ought to think about doing since she had proven time and time again about how inept she was at this whole training and bartering for equipment. "Come on Avilon, we need to start finding those people who make armor, Ebony told me that there was a guy she knew. Nekosomething ..." As she roamed around aimlessly forgetting the advice she was given she began to do  weird awkward dance of annoyance holding her face. "Fudge monkeys what on earth did she say his name was I need to get that thorn imbued armor and maybe a regeneration piece as well." Falling flat on her rear now as she sat there sighing, "I hate this game sometimes."

Edited by Avilon

Eclipse was out exploring the large mountains of the second floor. It was his first time venturing out past the first floor. it was rather exciting. if a little nerve-wracking, since Tak hadn't gotten him that equipment yet. He kinda needs that right about now. since he could do diddly squat if he was attacked, or anything like that. He hated feeling so useless. He always had. He sighed and continued hiking, trying not to think about all of the crap going on in this stupid game. He then heard a girl's voice, who seemed to be talking to herself. Approaching the source of the sounds, he came across a rather stunning looking girl, sitting upon the ground. He walked over and kept his flat expression. "What do you want?" he gruffly spoke to her as he began walking past.

"Oh sorry, I was talking out loud again I guess wasn't I," she laughed rather absentmindedly her pale digits now rubbing through her short rosy hair before looking back to him. "I sometimes forget what I'm planning if that wasn't completely apparent." She now glance over the boy he seemed old enough that he was roughly her age if she had to guess. Unfortunately her upbeat persona fell a bit flat after hearing the gruff sounding voice communicating in a not so pleasant as she was now forgetting what she had just mentioned for a brief second. She snapped her finger in realization now point to him. "Oh right I need help looking for someone to dress me. In armor and the like." That same cheeky smile across her face as she tried to bring a smile to his face as well.

Edited by Avilon

he grunted a reply and sat down somewhat near her, staring out at the view of the rest of the city. "I'm Eclipse. And I suggest Oikawa, if you need armor." he said in a somewhat softer, more friendly tone. Seems she shared some of his problems. Maybe he could actually get to know this one. "And you are?" he said, choosing to bite down the rather snide and quite sexual remark his brain had spit out. One about him rather helping her undress. But, no matter. He only chuckled at the comment aloud, without sharing it to his female companion.

"Oikwawa?" The rather childish female stopped now pondering this as she nibbled on the tip of her finger sure that wasn't the person Ebony had suggested but if he was blacksmith that would make him viable right ... Her mind now racing as she was sadly bored of not being able to read up books on scientific anomalies and the like and instead forced to keep up her in game appearances. She then shook her head realizing he had actually asked her a question, "Er wait no I'm not Oikawa I was just repeating it. Silly me." She spoke rather sheepishly before giving him a bow. "Sorry, I'm a bit forgetful sometimes. You can call me Avilon."

Edited by Avilon