[PP:F6] Feeding the Enemy [Avilon] [Complete]

Opal stood in a small field of dandelions swaying from the wind. She was a dark contrast to the beautiful fauna of yellow that busied the lot as the wind roared by, her ebony armor and stark white hair blowing in the same breeze as she stood leaning on her Masamune X while smoking one her favored cigarettes. Her violet eyes looked forward into the deep trenches of the Jungle ahead, today she had a game plan and that was to finally find a familiar. With her being marked something as Justified Player Killer, there were many players who found her to be intimidating as she carelessly walked through the streets of Aincrad. Whispers of her name and what she had done traveled round pretty quick, and knowing the once and fearsome warrior only sent shivers down their spine that no one was safe from her and her wild ways. 

Pulling the stick from her mouth, the woman titled her head exposing the smoke into the air as she blew outwards. Her eyes roamed across the dandelion field before it would become a jungle of unknown adventure. Perhaps while inside she might get lucky and find a dungeon as well. The woman, using the boot of her right foot, kicked the saya into the air as it twirled and landed in her hand as she placed it over her bare shoulder. With stoic expression, the woman held her cigarette out to the side and started to move towards the jungle's entrance. There didn't seem to be many players around, save for one, but they didn't appear to be a threat for the woman. Should they decide to try anything...'Off with their head.'

Edited by Opal

Avilon quickly came racing forward as she had taken on this mission not really having a plan of how she would accomplish this completely, "Hold on wait don't go taking that on without me I need the experience in missions!" She shouted now sprinting forward the girl seemed to have a death wish as she didn't have any armor equipped and was still level one making this quest completely ridiculous. As she came sprint forward she slowly looked up toward Opal and her rather interestingly shaped and color lips before continuing her charge. As she reached the girl she was heaving as she wasn't athletic yet and her cardio was nothing as of the first few months of Sword Art Online's introduction. Perhaps she was a bit to naive and trusting of other players but she seemed like the type of woman to be of a helpful nature.

"You know that those things will give you lunge canc-" stopping midway as she then remembered this was a video game and thus ruining her normal thought process and arguments of smoking. "Hmm I suppose it actually won't, I must ask does it still taste like a real cigarette when you smoke it?" She now pondered looking over as she had thought about giving it a puff just once in the name of science and now that it had no effect she had more inspiration. "You don't have another one by any chance do you?"

Opal twisted on her foot, her dark violet eyes scanning for the ruckus. She had no idea the intended noise being made was to catch her attention. The woman had almost cleaved the young looking girl with her pink hair bobbing as to catch up with her. With the cigarette dangling from her black lips, the woman titled her head ever so slightly to the side and wondered if this girl was for real. New players always seemed to come out of their hidey holes at the strangest times. Opal relaxed and watched as the young girl heaved and expired out hot breaths attempting to talk to the woman that stood in front of her. 

"Yeah, more than likely it will. I smoke in the real world also, but if its not the malnutrition that eats away at our bodies because of this game, then it just might be the smoke in my lungs that does it for me in the end..." The woman had said, an expression as much of a stoic as last time. When she inquired about the taste, Opal smiled lightly plucking the cigarette from her lips and holding it out to the woman, "I am an alchemist actually and I can make these little things taste like I want. This particular one taste like oranges, you are more than welcome to take a hit off of this one if you wish. It also has a calming effect as well, as the herbs I used to create it were intended for that original use, like a real cigarette in the real world would do. I was actually about to head into the Jungle to look for a familiar, there is a particular Imp I am looking for. If you want, you can come join me. Just stay behind me and stay out of the way of my sword." 

The pink haired girl now blinking as she watched her  hair bob and smiled brushing her own out from her face as she now gave another exhale ans coo'd. "Sorry, I just didn't want to miss another raid on this mission as I saw people doing it before and then they told me that they didn't want to babysit. I mean seriously I didn't bring any of the children as a battlefield is no place for them to be." Having apparently missed the veiled insult that the other players were trying to shoot her. "Hmm that is true, although the mere fact that so many of us are still alive I can only assume that the governments in our respective locations must have established special hospitals for those who fell victim to this game. Although even if we wake up none of us will probably look like we did before unless they are keeping all the proper nutrients in IV's for us."

A smile sliding across her face as this rather dreary discussion didn't seem to be effecting her, "I imagine that we all will have to spend the first two or three years of our lives in physical therapy merely from the lack of muscle mass we will have after all this. "An imp huh? Those are interesting little creatures although I'm surprised why would you want one of them?"

"This particular imp is the Imp King, by the way. Probably a rare species of the familiar I am looking for..." Opal looked the woman up and down with her violet eyes scanning her to see if she would be any threat to her. There seemed to be little threat and the girl's oblivious nature made her feel a bit sympathetic towards the young pink haired girl. Opal slid the large weapon down towards the ground as she propped her arm on the massive weapon and leaned forward slightly, her bust becoming even more transparent, "Well, if you are gonna come along, I should know your name. Mine's Opal," The woman didn't reach out to shake her hand nor did she show any sort of advancement to get friendly. 

Opal stood up tall and firm, her eyes moved back to the Jungle, when the woman replied with her name, Opal smiled, her black lips curling, "That's an interesting name. Well, I don't wanna waste an entire day socializing. So follow me and stay close, but not too close. When you are done with that cigarette just flick it out to the side. It'll disperse naturally into pixels." The woman slung her weapon back over her shoulder once more and gestured with her head for Avilon to follow as they headed into the Jungle. Opal would have to keep her eyes peeled, and due to the mechanics of the quest she had to have food items to get her familiar. But finding it would be a difficulty in itself.  

Avilon was great at being inconspicuous it was in her nature to be since she was so flexible at maneuvering herself to fit into strange situations, even if she came off as a bit quirky. It wasn't intentional at all but Avilon tried to be as agreeable as she could but when things go dreary she would always find herself withdrawing from the public eye. As Opal's eyes scanned her up and down Avilon began to do the same thing toward herself. Her circumstances in the real world made it impossible for her to tell when people were staring at her, perhaps everyone started at her body with the same intimidating fashion and she was just to 'blind' to notice. "Oh right, I'm so sorry I should have introduced myself before with the mindless sprinting and waving you down to hold off on this mission. I'm Avilon, miss Opal." She bowed now to the other woman rather respectfully, not uncommon to the household that she had been risen from.

"Terribly sorry for  holding you up, I promise I will be as silent as a mouse and literally walk be hind you the entirety of the way." A rather silly giggle following up her comment on being no trouble for Opal. She then watched as she was handed a cigarette and quickly lit it up attempting to stand like one would when attempting to appear cool. As she took a puff she then winced and coughed blowing it out her mouth. "Gah, that smells and tastes awful ... oh now it's stuck in my mouth." She mumbled before looking back and realizing she had already failed her little promise. A hand raising to her lips and miming the old 'zipping them up' trick that you learn from a young age.

Opal looked behind herself, long silver hair flowing as she spotted Avilon 'zipping' her mouth, "It's fine that you want to talk, but I rather do it while we are moving. So Little Miss Avilon, what brings you out of your hidey hole? I am surprised you actually came out, with word of the Laughing Coffin on people's lips these days, I figured you'd might wanna stay in your inn until the front liners beat the game, unless you have some outside motivation?"

The samurai of a woman who also considered herself a kunoichi, began to bounce the long sheathed Masamune X over her shoulder out of pent up energy and just fidgeting while she walked. She held up a rather long vine for Avilon to pass through easily enough, trekking through the jungle could be a headache and the woman, despite her outward appearance and the death of a fellow player was still considered to be a 'nice person.' People believed she was just out for blood, but her mission was pretty straight forward, it would allow her the ability to destroy those she found incompetent without any morale guild telling her it was 'wrong' and she could collect what she needed from this world to make her life more satisfying. Avilon was a young girl, as Opal's eyes might seem to discover, perhaps mid to late teens, but she seemed a little oblivious at times and rather innocent of the world around her. 

Eventually she would learn of whom Opal is and what she had done, and judgment would be passed accordingly. However, stepping on toes would be another matter or being rude as well. 

"I just thought it would be fun to find some new missions and have a change of pace in my life after all the orphanage back on floor one is pretty well off after all the time I spent there. I need to start helping get the rest of us out," she still wore a rather stupid look on her face till she listened to the woman talking about a guild that she had never heard about. "How are coffins laughing? Come to think of it why would a laughing coffin make anyone want to stay in that sounds amusing to see." She laughed obviously ignorant of all the different issues and people who now prowl this world her arm now hooking into Opal's as she another giggle escape her lips. If it wasn't clear before it would be now as Avilon wasn't up to date on anything let alone the idea of pker's her own innocence now lingering out in the open.

"Seriously you people say the weirdest things wish I had became a gamer at an earlier age now," wandering along side hr new companion her arm now hooked within hers. "I don't really go around talking to people all that often and frankly I'm just in search of someone to group with that can carry my sorry rump up a few levels."

Opal was only holding a vine so Avilon could walk through it, she didn't expect the young woman to hook her arm with her own. Smiling nicely, the woman took her hand and placed it back at her side, "I was helping you avoid the vines in the jungle, if I want you to touch me, I will say so. But yes it is rather amusing, is it not? Which makes the guild name and what they do even more ironic." The woman stopped in front of Avilon, her spear like sword slid down her body and was propped against the cleavage of her breasts as she tapped a few buttons. As the armor gauntlet disappeared from her right arm she showed Avilon the tattoo of the Laughing Coffin, "We are a PKer Guild, unfortunately though I am not the leader...Yet, but that will come at another time in the future. But you should know who you are dealing with, I killed a player named ugh...[censored], I forgot his name. Well anyways, he was pretty well known in another guild that is now no longer in game, let's just say a lot of people don't find me to be very nice. I have no intention of killing you though, you are harmless to me and that alone makes me feel safe." Opal flicked her silver hair and reequipped her arm guard once more before turning about and walking through the jungle some more after propping her weapon back over her shoulder.

"It is good you wanna get out and get strong, Aincrad has a lot of area to experience. What you can do in the real world, you could possibly do to here and even more to the extremes. You will find pleasure in this floating castle, but many players don't do such things, morale integrity and all that [censored]. But if you want help, I am a decent finder of sub dungeons and I will only get better with more SP I collect, if you want, I can help you through a few of them. They are quick and easy ways to get those high levels. Besides, its a bit lonely hunting by myself. I am pretty much a pariah at this point, but I did what I needed to do. Also which is why I am doing this quest now..."  

Opal swept the light violet strands of her bangs behind her ear as tip toed through a marshy looking puddle of black water, "Watch your step there, Avilon." 

Avilon blinked feeling the spear slide down her body shivering a bit as it felt cold, "Why would you join such a funny sound guild name?" She interjected part way through before now continuing to listen to the woman as she talked about it. She wasn't really making much sense as she still had no clue where she was going with all this. As she continued though she began to realize that the truth of the matter was she had done things in this game that were rather harsh. "Umm, so wait wait you are telling me that you are a murderer and you purposely joined a crazy murder cult because they told you that in order to be a part of them you have to put the whammy on some poor person?" Her round about logic being a bit complicated even for herself to follow as she unhooked her arm from the silver haired lady. "I don't really see how you could have been as cruel as you are saying," she spoke a bit uncertain as she now laughed awkwardly trying to break the strangeness that had been caused by this heart to heart.

"Besides, really crazy people are no where near as nice as you, I mean look at ya taking a poor aimless girl under your wing." Her own thoughts on the female before her not really believing a word she had said. "Anywho this is still a video game I would be shocked if the owner really created something that completely obliterated a soul upon death. It's probably just stored for later use somewhere else which means even if you die now you could potentially live on forever. Nothing is every completely erased ... well unless of course you compress it into itty-bitty pieces. Come on now miss 'cereal killer'," she said jokingly as she skipped through the vines now, miming herself eating a bowl of cereal as she spoke. "And don't worry about me I'm quite well coordina-t-ahhg!" She screeched now collapsing over a vine and landing into the foliage of the jungle.

Edited by Avilon

Opal nodded to her simple question. They had talked abit about the guild and her relation to it, but it seemed to be a deeper subject than the woman could perceive it to be for the moment. As Opal had tried to warn her about the small puddle of water, the woman fell face first into the foliage and she sighed, "I did try to warn you..." Opal with one hand, reached down and helped the woman back to her feet, her clothing becoming a bit of a mess after that little spill. Opal attempted to brush the leaves and broken grass from her clothing, grazing her fingers along the woman's curvy chest. 

"Oooh," she said with a small giggle, she did not notice the young girl's curvy bosom until her hand had brushed against it, "Well, I suppose you are right for some part of that. We are not hundred percent sure we die in the real world if we die here. But I believe there is a good chance after what Kayaba said, I don't think of his much of a liar but you never know I guess." Opal shrugged, they had been going deeper and deeper into the Jungle now, tall tell signs of the Imp King's domain seemed to show up as Opal's eyes scanned the area after every few steps. 

"We need to turn to the left here," She said pointing in the direction they needed to go. Opal brought her hand up over her violet eyes brushing away the rogue purple strands of hair that adorned her face and behind her ear, "I am actually a nice person. I just have a very cruel and malicious side of me. When people need to be gone from my presence I make it known. But it is up to each person to judge the other, I am always judged for the actions I do. I was once the Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, the most prestigious guild in Aincrad until I killed that player. You will hear this name a lot in your adventures." 

Opal stopped once more tapping a black nail against her ebony lips, "We are close now. A little ways ahead and we'll reach the domain of King Jaken." 

As she was pulled back up to her feet she had a few leaves in her mouth that she managed to up root as if she had apparently been eating a salad. She quickly spat them out as she was now standing upright and rubbed the back of her head. "I-I guess I should keep a closer look out for those darn puddles and roots." She stated now looking down at her new shirt that she had bought just yesterday. "Ahhhhhhhhhh no come on this was brand new to!" She pouted as her body was slowly brushed off her hands and arms now sticking out as she realized Opal was once again assisting her with the little blunder. "See, now no crazy organization would ever help someone as helpless as me." Sticking her tongue out at the silver stranded maiden as she squeaked form the gentle brush. "Hey now, no touching the grade A merchandise even the future hubby is gonna pay a toll for brushing those."

Her joking attitude coming full circle as she nudged Opal, "Heck I'm just kidding with ya although I must admit I don't remember ever being helped like this in the real world. I mean for the most part people would just hold my hand and walk me down the stairs. With the whole blindness inconvenience, I can't even tell you how many times I was stopped before walking into a closed door." As the strolled farther in Avilon kept close to Opal's backside now finding it prudent to ask, "That's a really silly name even for an Imp, oh wait will he be able to cook food when we are done, also Knight of the Blood Oath if you had told me you were a part of them and gave me that little schpeel I might have believed you. Dreary group calling themselves that."

Edited by Avilon

Opal looked over her shoulder, silver hair fluttering away from her eyes as she looked back at the woman, "So you are blind outside this game? Hmm, you must be enjoying this  a lot then seeing things in crystal clear clarity, why would you ever want to leave if you have sight now?" Opal was rather interested in hearing her explaination. Surely, if the game gave you your sight back, would you not rather stay in the game for as long as possible and never return to the darkness that surrounded you outside? It was puzzling, but perhaps it was some higher power that commanded people to their morale fibers. 

The adequately named 'nice' player killer, continued to help Avilon as they walked through the jungle, clearing the brush aside for her to step easily enough through it this time without face planting into a shrub or something worse, "Well the Knights of the Blood Oath are an honorable group of players in this world. If there is a good guild to join with plenty of protection, they are the ones you wanna go to. Mack should be the Vice Commander by now, I feel sorry for Heathcliff though, I left him with a lot of trouble. Even after all that smoke about being his best Vice Commander while I was a member. I did try hard for him, despite disguising my plans and being a member of Laughing Coffin, this world needed a wake up call. And I rang that bell as loud as I could." 

Opal stopped and stretched her hand out in warning, "I need you to be careful from this point on. I heard King Jaken is a crazy powerful mage type Imp. And although there is no magic for us to use, that does not mean there are ways to go about it in this game. Even my alchemy items could be labeled as magic from certain players. Anyways, I advise caution as we step into his domain." 

Avilon nodded with a rather dopey expression now as she wore the largest smirk of joy on her face now slipping closer, "Although I must admit it really weird getting use to not being in darkness all the time. A nice change from the dreary outlook I use to have in the real world, and from what I have been told I was missing out on so many beautiful things. As well as silly face people keep giving me in this game." As Opal began to express a question that was rather deep for the girl she would furrow her brow and think upon that one before answer, "I do admit this world is beyond anything I could have imagined in my dreams, but that is exactly why I joined this virtual reality. I am planning on researching a way for people who are blind such as myself to be able to see like everyone else in the real world, perhaps a permanent nerve gear if you might say but instead of projecting you into a game it protects the game into your mind. Might be a bit difficult but I have faith in one day being able to do this. Till then I'm stuck in here anyway which is exactly why I need some experience so I can join the front line and kick some boss booty." She smirked, "Or however the kids are calling it now a days." 

"Then they should have called them the Knights of the Honorable Blood Oath if that was the case or maybe just remove the blood part all together. Sounds a bit messy and disturbing to me. " As they continued Opal then shushed her to be quiet and gave her some advice she nodded and blinked looking around as she wasn't really sure if she should be preparing for combat or merely taking cover now.

Edited by Avilon

ID: 58279
LD: 3 +5 [3 Search&Detect] 2 [Equipment] =  8 [Mob not Interested]
- 1 Common Food Item

==

Opal had peered around the corner upturning a long vine that came to a secluded area of the jungle. What she saw was unexpected. Apparently there was a battle raging on between two groups of imps. They were no larger than the woman's knee in height and they seemed to be battling pretty well for small creatures such as them. Opal folded her arms over her chest and gestured for Avilon to take a peek, "It seems we have stumbled upon one of the wars. As I said before, Janken is the King of Imps from rumors be told. But his leadership is also in question, so there is something of a civil war going on right now. I don't spot the king either...they all look like grunts to me." Opal sighed anf flicked her hair from her eyes with her slender fingers. 

She took a step back away from the clearing not to engage the battle. The silver haired woman brought her hands up to her lips and tapped them gently, "I wonder if we'll need to be searching for another area. I have a few ideas..." the woman brought up her menu and the map taking a closer look at it. Sweeping it aside to disappear, she gestured for the young woman to follow once more.

"So you are a blind scientist or something in the real world? I am a scientist too, kinda. I work with chemicals and the like, you know, trying to help find a cure for diseases and stuff. I was actually making a really good living until all this happened, but whatchya gonna do?" Opal continued her trek, she had hoped to find King Jaken, but it seemed the Gods were not in favor for the PKer.  

Edited by Opal

"I don't think anyone by the name of Joaquin is here," she whispered into Opal's ear as they apparently had just stumbled over an empty abandoned section that was probably a camp ground for the imps till a few weeks ago. "Inf act I might even think that this king or prince of yours that you are searching for might have been a bit more distracted by other issues that were going on." Having already not cared about the name of the King Imp and in fact mistaking it for some Hispanic guy now. "Sounds like an interesting rivalry he has going on but I suggest that he start treating his subjects if there wars are gonna end with everything being ruined like this."

As the other woman expertly slid a map open and seemingly tracking the next possible location of the imps whereabouts she nodded and followed wincing as she could feel her feet getting a bit sore. "O-opal-chan," she wined now following more. "I'm a scientist and blind ... which is making all this strenuous exercise tiresome." She frown like a child who was about to start up the endless, 'are we there yet speech.' Her eyes lighting up, "Oh sounds like just the type of person I need to meet maybe when we get out you can help lead me about. You wouldn't be willing to give me a piggy back ride would you?" She murmured softly feeling a bit silly asking.

ID: 58281
LD: 19+3 +2 + 2 = 26 
Advanced Dungeon Found
15 Floor Level Monster: 24 HP || 18 Dmg 
Boss: HP 420 || 66 Dmg || 3 SP, 6 Mats, floor + ld *100 = col

===

"Jaken," Opal smiled correcting the pink haired girl. As they were walking, the deceptive female was now hearing small complaints from the other about her feet aching, "How is that even possible? There is no pain in the game? Unless you are getting phantom pains or something. And I am not giving you a piggy back ride. Each of us must learn to get stronger in some way..." Opal halted and came up to a massive aztecian looking statue. Her violet eyes peered over and as her soft hands smoothed over the surface of the statue. 

"Hmmm..." she hummed a little her hand finding a crevice in the mouth of the statue. Pulling it slightly, the ground below their feet shook leading to a cavern below the forest, "I know your feet hurt, but we got a lot more walking to do. Maybe we'll find Jaken down there. Come on, don't tarry behind too long. There are lions and tigers and bears all over this place."

Edited by Opal

Avilon game a puzzled stare as she was corrected, "Who's Jaken? Oh never mind that isn't important I still have been a bit lost on what this mission or quest is suppose to be about. We are suppose to locate Joben and then talk him into joining us or something. I'm  very sensitive and these shoes are awful for hiking," she whined hanging her head as the mere concept of thinking about how much she had exercised today was enough to make her feel partially ill. "I am getting strong, promise just yesterday I managed to outrun two wolves that were chasing me all the way back to the starting city." She stated relatively proud of this feat.

As she placed her hand into the mouth of the statue Avilon grimaced as she then heard about the lions, tigers and bears. "Oh my," she gulped now looking over her shoulder to check if there really were beast about. A loud feline growl of that of a jaguar came hissing through the jungle. She squealed and fled quickly in pursuit of Opal. "Faster, faster, faster!"

Opal looked behind her and heard the squeal of the young woman, back tracking slightly, the samurai dug her sheathed katana into the ground and flipped the jaguar that was in persuit of the woman a few feet away. She blew it a kiss as the underground path was now barred off as the jaguar was unable to get them now. "There, you are safe now." Once more the silver haired buxom beauty took the role of forward guard, her steps were light as she walked and soon a very disturbing smell of rotting flesh became prominent in the atmosphere. Opal held her nose, "What the [censored] is that smell?" Her violet eyes scanned the area, the ground was littered with the corpses of imps. Apparently the civil war had continued even now this tunnel system. Opal moved steadily enough as they were confronted by several of the Imps, but they seemed rather undead looking. 

"Stand back, Avilon. I got work to do..." the woman removed the long seven foot samurai sword from its sheath. The blade began to glow an ominous purple matching her eyes colors. The wave of the blade came as she charged in for the kill. They were slain easily enough with her sword art carving their corpses and making sure they would not get back up.

"We should tell King Jaken that his followers are being brought back to life by a necromancer. Let's keep going, Avilon." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 188/188
EN: 35/47
Sword Art: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 108 Dmg

X4 Zombie Imps:  0/24 HP || 18 Dmg 

ID: 58284
BD: 4+3 = hit
MD: --
11/15 Enemies Left

Edited by Opal

Avilon took a deep breath, "Normally I like kitties and the like but I'm a bit to week to attempt playing with that one  maybe when I have a bit more health and actual armor that will save me from getting mauled on. Also that wasn't a lion it was jaguar," She stated correcting the misconception of the feline being a possible lion. Following her bulbous beauty's swaying hips as she now winced from the smell of rotting flesh and death rolled into the appearance of what appeared to be imp zombies, "Oh that smell is rank." She sneezed out the nasty smell her hand sliding up and pinning her nostrils shut as she followed as she now watched the reanimated imps standing up and approaching them, "I don't think going into the creepy Aztec temple was a good idea Opal." She mewled swiftly sliding up till her own body was pressing into Opal's back. Her eyes peering over her shoulder as she clutched tot he cloth on her back.