[PP:F6] Feeding the Enemy [Avilon] [Complete]

Opal sighed, "We need to go down here so we can talk to King Jaken for the quest, so it's kinda mandatory that we speak with him. Anyways, just stick close to me and you'll be alright," When Opal had said that, she didn't mean for the woman to be glued to her back. The woman shook her head, "Hey, Avilon. I need room to swing this giant sword, so unless you wanna swim with the fishes, you might wanna give me some breathing room." The woman took a few faster paces ahead of the pink haired girl, once more four more of the reanimated corpses of the imps were resurrected as zombies. Opal's shining violet eyes scanned the enemies once more. Her sword wrapping in that evil like purple aura twisted and turned around the blade as she charged once again into the mob. Her blade fell upon their undead bodies, once more carving orange slashes over their bodies until they had dropped down dead once again; this time permanently. 

"We are getting closer now...I might have to take a small rest though so my energy can be refilled after the next two battles. You can rest your feet then." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 188/188
EN: 24/47
Sword Art: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 114 Dmg

X4 Zombie Imps:  0/24 HP || 18 Dmg 

ID: 58287
BD: 9+6 = [+1 Dmg]
MD: --
7/15 Enemies Left

Edited by Opal

She peered up to Opal and nodded now peeling away as she now looked down a bit ashamed realizing that it was rather irksome to deal with someone clinging to you so closely particularly if you were in combat. "S-sorry," she blushed and looking down feeling rather idiotic that she hadn't think of that being troublesome till after she spelled it out for her. "I-I guess this who creepy temple with undead imps is just a bit spooky for me." She admitted as her everything seemed quite realistic and considering she had never seen a dead corpse before or smelt one it was a bit nerve racking as she now trembled behind her. A hand now reaching into her menu and pulling out her own curved sword and equipping her gauntlets she had received as a gift earlier from Ebony. As the purple aura burst through the crowds Avilon noticed that in combat there was beauty. Her eyes now glimmering in awe from the fashion which opal fought off the corpses. "You seem to fight with a lot more passion then other people I have witnessed. Is this what horror movies look like while you are watching?" A lot in life was different to someone who was blind, she went to the movies once or twice but every time someone had to explain to her what they saw and frankly she just couldn't picture anything not till this moment.

The woman turned to face Avilon, "As I said, you have nothing to fear so long as I am the one doing the work. You should be looking at your experience pool though, all these weak monsters should be giving you a boost and once we find the boss and kill it, you'll get another large boost as well. So don't worry about being afraid, you are rather in good hands." Opal continued her path of destruction, once more the violet aura of her blade lit up in the dark tunnel, she rushed forward to the next group of zombie imps and plowed her wickedly long blade through each and everyone of them. The stench of decayed carcass was now slowly leaving the atmosphere around them, the more zombies she killed the lighter the cave seemed to be. 

"I am pretty sure that Jaken's rival is a necromancer now. If we can kill this Necromancer, perhaps Jaken will be more inclined to follow me as my familiar. Anyways, let's continue on. There should be only a few more enemies to dispose of, after that we can rest. God knows I need another cigarette soon."

<<Battle Engaged>>

EN: 13/47
Sword Art: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 104 Dmg

ID: 58293
BD: 7+3 = hit
3/15 Enemies Left

Edited by Opal

"I wish I was able to chop down four enemies in a single strike," she spoke rather softly, both in awe and jealous of the girl before her now as she had quickly chopped down another four molting imps that disintegrated upon contact with the ground. "I suppose the thing that gives away these undead creatures if the fact that they are dead corpses, from what it appears most things are pixellated upon death." She began speaking to herself typing a message into her menu the braille dots now passing through her journal for her to read later after this little adventure. Each batch was essentially slain in an instance and the disgusting smell evaporated with the corpses that had been disappearing. movies once or twice but every time someone had to explain to her what they saw and frankly she just couldn't picture anything not till this moment.

"I certainly hope you are right about this, I really don't like this dank and dark temple and will be happy to head back to a nice cozy inn room." She murmured now rubbing her body down as she saw the cobwebs about the corners and tops her head ducking to avoid them.

Edited by Avilon

"I don't think too many prefer dank dungeons over fresh air. I know I certainly don't, but each to their own." Her blade stromed up another violet aura, turning the blade into a humming purple silver. With the quickness beneath her feet the woman dashed and charged forward, once more the enemies were slain as quickly as they were resurrected and finally the path had opened up. While the air seemed dank and creepy, lightly slowly started to trickle through from the outside. Roots of trees and grass began to grow beneath their feet giving the place a more druidic feeling rather than that of a stuffy necromancer. However, there was an odd feeling as they came up to a massive wooden door. 

"I am sure whatever is behind this door is not good news. My energy is depleted, and we should rest here before moving forward." Opal sheathed her weapon and placed it against the stone wall that had pieces of dirt and grass from it. She sat down on the cool earth and brought her hand up to materialize one of her cigarettes. Leaning her head back against the wall, she took a long drag and expelled the plume of orange smoke into the air with a quiet and satisfied sigh. Her eyes fluttered and she turned to Avilon, "Despite the creepy nature of the dungeon, have you been enjoying yourself? I know I am not that talkative, but at least I am giving you a free ride on this adventure." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

EN: 2/47
Sword Art: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 104 Dmg

ID: 58311
BD: 6+6 = hit
0/15 Enemies Left

Edited by Opal

As Opal made a rather astute observation upon her comment about dank and dreary locations she began to laugh rather hesitantly, "Y-yeah I suppose that is true, I guess I was just being a bit redundant with my words there wasn't I?" She now peered over as she watched the final group of undead strolling in from the darkness, the piercing violet light now shimmering through the air. Each corpse mutilated by the force of her attacks, it was radiant and educating the way with which this woman fought something she never expected to be able to complete on her own. "You really know how to swing that big thing around," she laughed now looking toward a massive door and blinking rather startled. "Who on earth needs a door that big?" 

Slowly strolling up to the door and stopping as she was told they should take a breather. "Oh right yeah sorry don't want to activate it or anything before you are read." Softly speaking and now looking back as she was asked if she had enjoyed herself. "It actually was quite entertaining now that you mention it so long as you are with the right person though anything can be fun right." 

Edited by Avilon

<<ENR 1/3>>

"I suppose so..." the woman let out a breath of toxicity from her mouth, the smoke billowed above her head as she flicked away the orange embers off her cig. Her head titled back as it hit the stone wall behind it, it was not a comfortable position but it was the one she was in. Opal smiled lightly, her black lips giving the slightest of curves when she had done so at the young girl, "Well, I'm happy. I haven't had good company in a while since I killed that player. It was a pretty big deal to some of those players...Oh well, can't change what happened and I am glad it did happen. Aincrad is not at the mercy of the [censored] Brigade anymore." Opal grabbed the sheathed weapon, using it as a prop to pull herself up. Her fingers daintily flicked her cigarette free of the ashes as she took in another long drag. Holding it in her lungs for the moment, she pursed her black lips and a stream of smoke slowly came out of her mouth. She exhaled softly licking her lips and tasting the fruity smoke that lingered in her mouth.

"I wonder what we will find behind this door though...I am somewhat interested in knowing what will be in there." Opal turned to the young woman and smiled, "When this door opens, I want you to stay close to it when closes shut. That means under no circumstances will you join whatever battle I am in. Also, should you see me disappear, do not be alarmed. Its merely a trick I can do which will let me sneak up on the enemy. I am the Lordess of Shadows, and happy to have that self titled claim. Anyways..." The woman leaned back once more on the wall, taking in the pink girl once more. Her eyes fixed on the bubbly woman, she smiled as she took in another drag of her cigarette. 

"If you ever want to go on another adventure with me..." Opal moved through her menu and gave Avilon her contact info, "Feel free to hit me up." 

Avi's eyes followed the streaming smoke like a cat watching a bird flying through the air just out of it's reach before sliding back down her face and nodding. "Hmm I'm guessing that this Brigade of the toilet excrement attendees are another strange group although that seems like a stupid name to call your own guild. [censored] Brigade doesn't really give off that friendly vibe." She spoke completely honest with Opal before the gears slowly click into place in her head, "Oh you mean that the people in that group were little shits now I got ya." Her eyes now glancing back to opal who was sheathing her sword once more she looked at the ember of the cigarette that was now dying down as she began to waddle over and sit down next the black lipped female who had basically carried her through a series of strange events.

"Umm right so if you suddenly disappear on me I don't need to go freaking out," she spoke rather nervously now as she was then given a friend request by her. "Oh thanks, I will promise you that I won't spam you messages." She bowed happily, not entirely speaking the truth as it was in her personality to ask random questions to people she knew through out the day.

<<ENR 2/3>>

Opal laughed, the smoke escaping her wet lusty lips as bent over hold her mouth, "Hahah, you are quite the riot, Avilon." The woman took the cigarette between her fingers and flicked it away from her. It spun in several circles before poofing out of existence in a confetti of pixels. The woman had wondered what she would say to this King Jaken when she met him, hopefully she would be able to win him over with the dialogue. Surely she would show the creature some amount of respect, he was king of his clan after all, but he was also a familiar...would he be invested to rule over her or the other way around? Opal stroked her smooth chin as she wondered on these thoughts, leaving Avilon to fiddle with her own for the moment. 

She turned her head and brushed the long silver strewn pieces of hair from her face, "I don't mind...like I said, it gets a bit lonely being a person like myself just attempting to get by and whatnot. There are certain people who want me dead..." the woman ran her hand over the carved wooden door, her eyes narrowing down as she attempted to read the foreign language text above the door, she had not noticed it until now but thought nothing more of it, but have been some story background for this particular dungeon. Things were basically the same, kill stuff and get rewarded. 

"Another moment and we'll be good to go." 

She giggled along with the chuckles of Opal, "Well thanks I suppose I'm one of the more amusing people I have met but surely I'm not the most comedic on." Avilon now looking back toward the large wooden door, nearly appearing like mahogany sadly she didn't know what that would looked like though. Perhaps she would feel it up on the way in. As Opal's luscious finger slid of the wood she began to now poke at it as well.  The pink haired girl now standing up straight beside Opal her eyes glancing over her form as she began to try and mimic her pose as subtly as she could attempting to think if she would appear a glamorous as the other female she was traveling with if she had the same mannerisms. Unfortunately, she had already ruled out the cigarettes primarily because she had no idea where they came from in this world. Possibly some dollar general shop?

She shrugged these thoughts away now as she heard they were going to wait for a bit longer, "So just making sure ... follow in shortly before the door locks as I don't want to be stuck on the other side of this I don't think when those zombies come back again." 

<<ENR 3/3>>
ID: 58314
LD: 19 +5 [3 Search&Detect] 2 [Equipment] = 24 Enchanted Familiar found

Opal looked over her shoulder, "Alright Avilon. Like I said, just stay close to the door..." 

XeharaClassic.jpg

As the wooden door creaked open, in the middle of the room was a figure hovering over a bleeding imp. The woman, Opal, her eyes narrowed into slits becoming serious. The grip on her blade causing her knuckles to whiten with the grasp.She snarled lightly with her black lips curling, she took a step to the left and then disappeared into the shadows. Hopefully that curious mind of Avilon's would not get her trapped in the battle. The last thing she needed was to rescue the woman from the clutches of this Necromancer. 

As she slinked through the shadows, her ebony armor was like that of a shade. She darted to the left and right, quickly snatching up the dieing imp in her arms, "King Jaken, your rival nearly killed you. Stay here and rest with this woman, I shall slay this being for you." Opal stood up once more and ran towards the thickest of the shadows in the room. Her eyes narrowed at the figure as it roared, its hands pure white with a red robe and hood over its face. Opal had to be careful now. She needed to stay in the shadows before she could make her attack on the target. 

Jaken slowly woke up from his painful injury next to the woman Avilon, "Oh! Owwie! ow!!" it said gripping the wound. His right hand began to glow a mysterious green as he placed it over the wound, his eyes on the woman, "And who and what manner of creature are you?" he said to the woman, he looked and peered into the darkness able to see Opal in the shadows..."And...did that woman save me from a most certain death?" 

Edited by Opal

"Right, stay close to the door I can do that," as she spoke she slowly crept forward with Opal who was now strolling toward the middle of the room. Avilon on the other hand was standing right by the door clinging to it as if she was new decorative door knocker as it slowly creaked shut once more. Her body shivering slightly as she looking into over to her companion just to realize she had now disappeared no glancing about realizing that Opal had vanished. "O-oh dear," she whimpered now looking around. She slowly crept into the boss room her eyes glancing around once more before seeing a rather strange looking imp. "Oh hell there mister Joaquin!" she shouted now realizing that was probably a poor decision while in such a dangerous place. As she saw how injured he was she slowly pulled him into her arms and nuzzled him. "It's ok we are here to save you ... er well she is here to save you I'm merely a hitchhiker she picked up along the way."

"Silly, I'm Avilon the Adorable and I will be keeping you safe while that lady goes and takes care of your rival ... er where ever she went did in fact save you from your predicament. I'm a human." Her arms now wrapping around him and gripping him in a warm embrace. "Hugs were always the best cure mama always said."

From out of the shadows Opal charged forward. Her face serious as the long blade in her hand created sparks against the stone flooring. She roared a mighty battle cry, a single sweep of her blade went straight through the Necromancer and made a vicious glowing orange line across the body taking a massive chunk of health points away from it. But the execution was not final. The attack was strong but not enough to kill it, however it was stunned for the round. Opal sighed lowly, as long as she was able to hit the target, this thing will go down in a few rounds and they can get out of this place. 

Jaken felt his body becomes squeezed, "No! Off! Stupid girl!! OFF!! OWWIES!!" he shouted as he flailed in her arms still injured from the attack on his life. The little green imp was able to peel himself away from the busty female human and stood up straight dusting his brown robes off as he picked up his staff and beamed a glare at her, "Well, if that woman came to save me, it looks like I am in her debt. And my people...they fought so bravely for me until this Mukoro attacked them all! Challenging me like that! Go Mistress Opal! Kill that damn phony!" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 188/188
EN: 34/47
Sword Art: Iai [Stun] || 13 EN || 190 Dmg

Necromancer, Mokuro of the Zombie Imps: HP 230/420 || 66 Dmg || 3 SP, 6 Mats, floor + ld *100 = col
[Stunned]

ID: Not necessary, Surprise Attack! +1 Dmg

As she held the small imp he began to protest from her signs of attempting to comfort her, "H-hey I'm just trying to help." She pouted now turning her back, arms now wrapping around him, her back being turned to face him. "I'm not stupid I'm just the girl who is attempting to keep you safe while Mistress Opal kills them all." Avilon's expression grew quite saddened by the fact that the Imp was not pleased with her treatment. As she head the clash of Opal's large sword striking against her foe she turned around the battle cry further adding to the drama as she now now looked back to the Imp who had already grown quite attached to her just from being saved. Grumbling the little girl stood up and starting to stroll off her hands still in hr pocket as she contemplated what to do.

While her blade hummed with a violet glow, Opal looked at the monster with a melancholy gaze. She sighed, it was an unimpressive Necromancer and it didn't even have time to strike. She had stunned it and this final strike would end it all. Pushing off her feet against the ground, the woman dashed ahead her blade singing violently through the wind. Each slash sent the Necromancer backwards until the final slash which took off its head and decapitating the Dungeon Boss. It flickered for a moment before exploding into pixel confetti and Opal sheathed her Masamune X. She turned and faced the two who had been standing at the door.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here quicker King Janken, but I believe your people are dead. And I did save you.."

The little green creature carried with him a staff and he shook his head, "No! Mistress Opal! I am no longer King it seems, my people...they have suffered, I HAD suffered until I saw you help save me. Such a kind woman, I pledge my allegiance to you and your cause." The humble Imp bowed his head and Opal nodded, "Let's go Jaken, Avilon. Time to get out of here." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

EN: 23/47
Sword Art: San Ge  || 12 EN || 240 Dmg

Necromancer, Mokuro of the Zombie Imps: HP 0/420 || 66 Dmg || 3 SP, 6 Mats, 1100 Col
[Stunned]

ID: 58361
BD: 10+3 = [+2 Dmg]
LD: 2+3 = 5

====

Thread Summary: +1 SP Each, +400 Col to Avilon [Opal forgoes her col]
Quest Summary: +1 SP [Opal], ID: 58314 [Enhanced Familiar]
Sub Dungeon: +4 SP Each, +1100 Col to Avilon, +6 Mats to Avilon 
Dungeon Roll: ID: 58281 LD: 19+7 = Advanced Dungeon

Edited by Opal