[SP-F6] Dive into the Heart <<Calming the Soul>> COMPLETE

"Well I want to leave now, so..." She was inches away from his face now and looking in his eyes. He blinked in surprise but ultimately tried to avoid her gaze until she moved. "You're strange. I like that. Too bad you don't want to stay with me forever." It's not like he minded being alone. From time to time he needed to be by himself to sort out his thoughts, but he also didn't want to be alone for good. Loneliness drove him most times in the real world. Who knows? If he actually had a life maybe he wouldn't have ended up in SAO in the first place. "Oh, I'm sure you'll be sticking around for quite some time, so you might as well get comfy in here." He'd say with a smile. Loneliness looked back and smirked before turning to hug him. "I'll hold you to that."

When he eventually awoke he found himself in front of the waterfall once again. Only the last demon was gone and a rewards menu was now blocking his vision. "Meditation, huh...?" He said while clicking the accept button. He was growing stronger for sure, but there was no time to waste. He needed to continue down this path. Demons and all with him every step of the way.

Rewards

• 400 Col
  • 3 SP
  • <<Meditation>> Extra Skill Acquired
Edited by Seul