[PP-F8] Florenthia! (Crimsa)

Avilon stopped within the large forest, her little icon stating she was now in a safe zone, wherever this city Florenthia may be. One slender silky soft arm reaching up toward the sky to take a brief intermission to scratch the back of her head. It was rather peculiar to say the least, she hadn't lost many cities before, minus Snowfrost and Armadillo. As she stood there she then began to created a list now of all the cities she had been to which brought it to a total of four as of this exact moment. "Hmm, I guess I'm a lot worse at this then I had imagined it." As she stood there though the longer she began to let her gaze shoot cursory glances, first left then right then forward then backward. She groaned and let herself fall backwards onto her back and arm resting over her eye as to block out the large structured waving of wooden roads and structures that had been concealed within the canopy and now by her fleshy skin.

"I'm gonna starve out here if I don't find Florethia soon," her stomach punctuating this statement with a pitiful growl her body wincing and rolling over onto her side like a wounded animal. "So, hungry."

"Of course that monochrome moron isn't here right now!" The woman yelled as she stood out of the rather magnificent shop, it was more befitting of a museum if anything. Leaning to the side she looked for an open window or back door she could use, taking a step into the beautiful garden of flowers the lined the stone walkway a low growl came from the main entrance. 'Wha?-' turning Crimsa could now see the outline of a canine figure laying in the shadows, it's red eyes glaring out at her from the darkness. Scoffing she removed her foot and hurried away, guess she wasn't going to be returning the material's she stole after all...at least today. 

"Wonder if there is anything that can possibly entertain me on thi-" As she was mumbling to herself the woman was stopped in her tracks, laying on the ground. As if hurt. A girl laid on the ground, not bothering to get on her level Crimsa peered down and cocked a curious brow. "What have I stumbled upon here?"

Avilon moaned still desperately in search of the city within the forest as she wanted to find a kitchen of some sort where she could get good food. Her eyes now opening as her own arm began to move away as to allow her to see once more. As she did so she then noticed a pair of slender legs and panties up through a rather cut dress that was standing above her. Although it was quite confusing she wasn't usually this flexible while she collapsed to be able to see her own. " Sitting up from her seated position her head brushed through the tassles of the rather elegant skirt or perhaps it was a dress she really wasn't a good judge of length yet. "Excuse me you don't by any chance have something that I could do you?" She asked now peering up to her new acquaintance. "I'm starving and am in search of Florenthia wit little to no luck."

letting out a sigh the woman crouched down. "well... that depends, what are you gonna do for it?" she asked forming a sly grin as her sapphire gaze ran over the girl, maybe she shouldn't have woken her up...would have been one hell of treat. Shrugging lightly Crimsa looked around the two of them not really caring. "I don't pay much attention to names, there is a limit to these floors and I know the teleporter is always at the center. So unless Florenthia is the center city I have no idea." she stated honestly. Leaning in she let her eyes sink into the girl's own and smiled. "But for now let's focus on us, alright sweetie?"

"I'm really hungry so I suppose I could help you out and do a few chores and quests, or if you need something I'm the gal to call," She smiled before cringing as her stomach was now the master of this body as she whimpered. "See I came through the portal still a bit sleepy and I'm just not sure where it is." She frowned before looking to the red-head a bit confused she asked now peering up to her new companion. "Focus on us?" The girl stopped questioning this as she wasn't really sure what they were focusing on. "I suppose so but I don't really think it will be very productive in finding the city."

Edited by Avilon

Giving a soft chuckle Crimsa opened her menu, navigating her way through them. "well I think that's the point." She responded to the girl, Sending a quick friend request she closed her menu after a small sandwich appeared in her hand. "here, it's not much but I wasn't expecting to feed more than myself today. I still have some other small snacks in my inventory if you're still hungry after that." she offered holding out the simple turkey club, extra mayonnaise...or at least what tasted like mayonnaise to her.  This was quite the peculiar meeting, a famished girl. Offering to do chores or quests for food, she may have to keep a tab on this one. Elegantly sitting on the grass beside the girl Crimsa offered a kind smile. "I'm Crimsa, it's a pleasure."

Avilon's hands rested on her belly as she was hunched over before sniffing the air smelling what seemed to be a delicious sandwich now in her hands as her mouth began to water and her eyes about ready to cry from the sight. "It looks so beautiful and more important delicious," she whimpered now crawling over on her hands and knees like a hungry puppy as she began to poke her fingers as she saw the offer. "I-I really can't thank you for this food I'm not really good at managing my time or resources if you hadn't figured that out with a glance at me." A rather hesitant laughter sliding off her lips as she now accepted the food quite grateful. "Thank you so much miss," bowing and now taking a bite from the top of it and moaning her eyes fluttering as she held it rather provocatively without the purposeful intent. The mayonnaise oozing out around her lips as she nodded happily and giving a thumbs up. "This is delicious want some?"

"Oh~?" Not expecting such a straight forward offer Crimsa looked stunned for a moment but soon she formed a seductive grin, this day was definitely becoming less and less boring with each passing second. Leaning forward she moved past the sandwich and instead licked the sauce from the girl's lips, enjoying the feel of another female on her tongue. Back a few inches away after cleaning the player's mouth she leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek and giggled. "Thanks for the taste love~

Avilon groaned and began to chew it tenderly her eyes closed now as she then felt a tongue slide up against her filled mouth as she now blinked her eyes open a bit confused at what wet and coarse thing was touching her lips. She mewled and now looked back to Crimsa who had slid in close and her tongue now lapping across her face as she grew a bit shocked by the manner which she was attempting to enjoy part of the club sandwich. Pulling it out from her mouth she then tried to speak her mouth partially full. As she mumbled incoherently asking if she wanted a bite instead. She then felt the kiss upon her cheeks and smiled happily hopping into Crimsa's lap and wrapping her arms about her the food now dripping some of the white sauce as she was now sitting in her lap. "I'm so happy I met you, most people are so mean and play pranks on me."

"Sweetie, I don't play pranks." She comforted as the girl moved to sit on her lap. Was there some sort of charm factor in Sword art Online?, cause if so it seemed she had grand mastered it. Giving a soft chuckle Crimsa opened her inventory briefly to pull out one of her handkerchiefs, gently wiping the sauce away from the girl's face. "You are far too cute for me to do that to someone like you~" she flirted playfully giving a quick wink before staring at the player blankly. "you know it's good manners to introduce yourself when someone gives you a name." she chastised a bit.  

As she was chastised for her manners she blushed and bowed apologetically, "Of course, I'm so sorry that was completely rude of me not introducing myself. Everyone tells me that I'm a bit to scatterbrained for my own good," a hesitant laugh following up her comment as she was still a bit flustered from being called cute. "My name is Avilon and I'm still working  hard to get my levels up. After all with everything that has happened I'm certain that this world needs a strong tank ready to act as a guardian to all the poor children of Aincrad." Smiling and giggling rather happily as she now pulled back to face her, her lips now being wiped like that of a child. "I don't think people like me that much when I first meet although maybe I'm just thinking to hard? I ..." She sat there upon her lap as her mind went blank and a hand rose to scratch her chin. "I don't even know what we were talking about now." 

• 2 weeks later...

Pressing a gentle hand against the girl's cheek Crimsa offered a smile. "there is nothing wrong with being scatterbrained, I think it's cute..." she falsely admitted to appeal to the pink haired player. She herself was a woman of knowledge, one that craved it and used it. " A tank?" running a questioning gaze over Avilon the crimson devil frowned. "Children?, sweetie you're not far away from being a child yourself..." she spoke truthfully. "While the thought is admirable are you sure that's what you want to do?

Mimicking the girl's blank expression Crimsa couldn't help but scoff. "Really girl?, you think I'm that daft to fall for that?" she chuckled.

Avilon blinked and shook her head smiling, "Nah I'm no child now I'm the mother to those poor children since the day we have been locked away besides I'm already in college and on my way to discovering something quite interesting of helping those whom are blind." As she spoke though she then stopped and glanced over at Crimson who was apparently chuckling at her she wasn't entirely certain why though, "Er ... what are you falling for?" Her mind extremely confused as she now was completely lost at to what she was saying, "I am tank though and I am planning to get everyone out of this world?"