[F5-SP] It's My Twin Brother! <<The Gemini>>

Walking through the fifth floor was like a scenic nature trip, you could just look from side to side and everything would look amazing. "Wooow! This jungle is HUUUGE!" It was indeed, huge, and the unskilled compassman would get lost if they weren't prepared. "Look at this AMAZING VIEW! Woaoooah! I can see everythi-, Woa-woaaaahh!" But somehow, it's like you couldn't drill the 'Always bring a compass and map wherever you go' lesson into Vectis's head. He went toppling down to the muddy dirt that rested below, his acceleration was 9.8 meters per second, and now his face is full of poop brown mud.

"Poop brown was always my favorite color, but not like this!" The signature beanie he donned was no longer a light gray, but an ugly poop brown. "My dear beanie, what have I done to betray you?" He stared longingly at the beanie, now it's just somebody that he used to know. "You didn't have to cut me off man!" Vectis shook the beanie repeatedly, and then a heavily cloaked figure went up to him with a gigantic smile on it's face, "Hi there kid, want some candy? Just get on my white horse." This seemed all too familiar, "No way! The free ice cream man!"

Edited by Vectis

"Hell yeah! Free icecream!" The stranger hopped onto his white horse, and Vectis hopped along later. "So, where's the icecream?" The cloaked man sighed and face palmed, "Are you seriously that dumb kid? Look, I'm an NPC for goodness sake, now why the [censored] would you jump on the horse?" The sandy haired boy laughed, and slapped the horse on the arse, "Woohoo!! Yeah, cool ride you got there man!" His horse ran quickly while they both screamed in unison, but Vectis however, was screaming because it felt like a carnival ride, "What have you done boy!"

Edited by Vectis

The white horse kept running until it stopped at a nearby tree, unfortunately it hit the tree at a speed of eighty miles per hour and is now pixel waste. "Woooh! Now that was one HELL of a ride, you're a pretty cool guy!" Vectis slapped him on the back, the kind of slap you'd use to signify that you're friends with someone. "You idiot, I am NOT a cool guy. I am in fact trying to KILL YOU!" As calm and crazy as the sandy haired boy was, he could sense that the NPC was a pretty cool guy, "Well if you keep talking like that, you're gonna kill be by boredom."

Edited by Vectis

The Gemini had enough of the boy's nonsense, in a split second it transformed into Vectis and tried to punch him, but somehow he missed and the sandy haired boy landed a hit, accidentally. "W-Woah!" He fell while trying to balance his dagger; what a mad genius; and unintentionally stabbed the gemini in the crotch area. "You little piece of... First you murder my precious horse, and now you fight dishonorably? I will not let this go by unpunished!"

ID# 58801

BD 10

MD 1

DMG: 1 + 2 = 3

Vectis: 4/4 HP, 1 NRG

Gemini: 1/4 HP

Edited by Vectis

Vectis once again, accidentally struck at the Gemini, this time in the head. "Nooooooo!" The lonesome and creepy NPC known as the Gemini was no more, the fight was over now. The sandy haired boy didn't even know what happened, he put his hand to the back of his head and laughed with his eyes closed, "Fatality I guess, hah!" After that, a reward menu popped up in front of him, it said that he gained a new skilled called <<Concentration>>, but Vectis was confused, "But I don't have concentration, I have A.D.D."

ID# 58802

BD 8

MD 3

DMG: 1 = 1

Vectis: 4/4 HP, 1/1 NRG

Gemini: 0/4 HP Dead

LD 3

<<Concentration>> earned!

Edited by Vectis

"That went well!" Vectis made a small little celebration, but it quickly ended. "What now?" But the fun ended all too soon, there was nothing left for him to do besides sit around, or look for some materials. "Nah, rather not spend hours searching for rocks, now that's just stupid." A couple more hours were left till it was sundown, what would he do until then? Obviously not kill monsters because that would get him killed. "I'm gonna go fight some boars! This is going to be SOOO FUN!"

Vectis couldn't find anything remotely weak in the jungle, most things were big snakes or even bigger snakes. Other than that, a few amazoness were walking walking around with daggers in their hands, they hunted the monsters on this floor with ease and that was something Vectis was slightly jealous about. "Aw shucks, well we can't all be super skilled can we?" That didn't disappoint him that much though since the sandy blonde haired boy was very emotionally unstable stable. Eventually he came across a boar and it died instantly, "Well that wasn't very fun."

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID# 58886

BD 7

MD 8

<<Damage>>

DMG: 1 =1

Thorns: 7

<<Battle Results>>

Vectis: 3/4 HP, 1 NRG

Boar: -8/4 HP, 3 DMG, 1 Mit, Dead

<<Drops>>

+Nothing

Edited by Vectis

Everything was seriously boring for Vectis, all he could do now was sit on the prickly blades of grass, or go on a hunting trip with some NPCs. "Damn it! I really wish there were some players here with me, maybe next time I should bring Teayre with me on some quests." Everyday he'd meet a new person, well, most of the times he would. "If only I could just find someone who I can cling to like an octopus to a rock!" His fantasies of not being alone were common, it's not usually like him to be in solitude.

He figured he needed to catch up to the rest of the players since he was only level one. "Man, that dream was really crazy. Hell, I didn't even know you could HAVE dreams in this place!" Vectis discovered the many amazing things available to players in Aincrad over the course of a few days, but it wasn't everything. "I seriously gotta meet some people, because this is super lonely..." The sandy haired blonde sighed and reached for his dagger, "At least I've got you pal. Wait, why am I talking to a dagger like it's an actual person?"

Edited by Vectis

"Nah, I'm not going crazy." He sheathed the tiny metal blade and laid down on the prickly bed of grass, extending his legs and putting his arms back in a relaxed manner. "Time goes by really quickly y'know, and so does my mood, hah! One moment I'm referencing a bunch of stuff, and the next I'm cool as a cucumber. I really need a psychologist y'know?" It was somewhat funny that he was talking to himself stating that he needed a psychologist, because you know only crazy people talk to themselves.

"Woah, I should really back off on the western talk y'know.... Huh, looks like I did it again." All this talking, and it was to himself for the entire time. "Eh, I should get up and get back to the village." Vectis stood up and left the only open area of the jungle, he wasn't weary at all of the dangers of traveling so he just rushed past the trees with his arms in flying positions. "Leeeerooyy Jenkinss!" Once again, the sandy haired blonde came toppling off a hill into the same place he was at before he fought the Gemini.

"This place seems really familiar, it's like I've been here before..." And now Vectis activated idiot mode again. "Hey, where'd my beanie go? Oh, it's right on top of my head, phew!" The situation was almost the same as the one before, but at least his beanie avoided becoming the ugly color of poop brown. "Hey dude, what's up. Do you want some uhh... Candy?" Again, it seemed as if a new NPC arrived to try to kidnap the unsuspecting child, but this time it was a real player. "Ooooh! The free ice cream man!"

The newly arrived player face palmed, "Seriously kid? You know I am trying to kidnap you, right? And you will get locked up in my basement." Conveniently, there was also a white horse placed right next to the stranger. "Less talk, more ice cream, WHOOOO!" Once more, Vectis slapped the horse on the bottom as both of them accelerated at a high speed, "You idiot! What the hell did you do to my hooooorssee!" Boom! Collision with a tree ended the moment by killing the horse, and stopping their speed. "Now that was one HELL of a ride! You're a pretty cool guy."

A sense of deja vu struck Vectis, but he reflected it using his mental mirror, the one he uses to look at his beautiful beanie every day. "So, what flavor is the free ice cream? I'll eat anything, really, I will eat anything. I mean really, I will eat ANYTHING you give to me. A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y ANYTHING!" The stranger grinned with malice, "Anything you say? Do you like paralysis flavor?" Vectis's eyes widened, "Ooooh! Paralysis flavor, what's that? It sounds DELICIOUS! Hey, how about we mix mint and paralysis flavor, that'll make an AWESOME COMBO!"

Edited by Vectis

"What the?" The stranger backed away due to Vectis's sheer stupidity, "So uh... Paralysis flavor and mint right? Okay then, how about this flavor?" He pulled out a bottle of paralysis water, but Vectis wasn't even paying attention to him as his attention was directed to a beautiful butterfly, "Huh? What were you saying?" Vectis turned around and knocked the bottle out of his hands, "What the? Oops, heh... Fatality." The stranger was angry now, "Why you.... OKAY then... How about we just drink some nice COOL glasses of water shall we?!"

"Ooooh, cool glasses of water. Heh, that sounds funny, but sure!" The stranger smiled widely and handed him a bottle of paralysis water, "So, what's your name kid? I'm TripleC." Vectis took the bottle of paralysis water and opened his mouth in awe of his name, "Woooaahh! TripleC, I want that name! How the HECK did you even get that name dude, SOOO COOL!" TripleC face palmed again and pointed to his cursor, "Really kid? How the [censored] did you not notice I'm an orange player."

"Honestly, in all my years of playing this game, there has been nobody who's as stupid as you. HEY! Are you even listening!" Vectis lost interest again and stared at the gigantic centipede that was about to fall on top of TripleC's head. "Hey TripleC, I think you've got a problem." TripleC barked angrily, "Problem?! You're the one with the problem you god damn idiot! I can't believe you'd- AAHHHH!" The sandy haired blonde just predicted the future, the gigantic centipede fell on top of TripleC's face and he started flailing around wildly, "Get it off!"

"Get it off, get it off, GET IT OFF!" TripleC kept running around with a centipede attached directly to his face, Vectis observed peacefully while a few giggles escaped the corners of his mouth, "Don't let the facehugger get on your face! That is the first rule as a Colonial Marine, you moron!" He laughed even more now, for a second there he sounded like his old drill sergeant (Yes, he went to military school). "You're not helping kid!" Finally, TripleC tore off the centipede and sliced it in half with his claymore. "Now, you like paralysis flavor don't you?"

Edited by Vectis

"Me? Like paralysis flavor? HELL YES I DO!" Vectis pulled out the bottle of paralysis water TripleC gave to him and gulped it down quickly, "Whoo! Now that was refresh- Woooaaah!" The sandy haired blonde plummeted to the ground, his limbs became immobile. "Well, that wasn't as easy as I thought it was, but FINALLY! I've got you where you should be, hah!" TripleC grinned and pulled out his claymore, "Now what should I do with you, kidnap you, or kill you... Hmmm..." He had a hard time deciding, but eventually he chose option one, kidnap.