[F2-PP] Boulder Bulldoze! <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Grave)

Khrysaor didn't feel like messing with any further with Grave's arm so he instead went over to the opposite end and called out with a lopsided smile, "Yeah, for sure the next drink is on me. You deserve it, especially since you are helping me with this quest and it is taking soooooo bloody long." After that, he concentrated on the boulder in front of him hoping to achieve something productive in his next strike.

He got into a fighting stance and decided to go for a kick instead of a punch this time, thinking it might make some difference. He went in for a small run and kicked with all he had, but instead of injuring the rock he injured his toes and hopped around on his uninjured leg saying angrily, "Ou..ouch thats really hurts, damn this idiotic piece of rumble it just won't budge." It took him a few minutes, but he started to calm himself down by taking a few deep breaths and called out from the other side of the boulder, "How's it looking with that arm of your, buddy, have you got it unstuck yet."

ID# 73590

BD: 3 (Seriouslllly what the hell is wrong with our luck)

Regen +1 EN

8/14 Energy

Boulder: 23/50 HP

Edited by Khrysaor

"It would be taking a whole lot less time if I could get my bloody arm out of Rocky here." I grunted with a sigh, resorting to trying to yank my arm from the boulder, as Khry headed around the side to try from another angle. "Not sure that is going to help, buddy..." I groaned, not wanting him to collapse the rock any further on my arm.

I watched him belt the rock with his foot, and recoiled in pain, forcing me to cock my head in confusion. "You should not feel the pain... the system replaces pain with a numbing sensation. You are probably tricking yourself into thinking it hurts out of habit." I explained with a sheepish smile, remembering how long it took for me to realise that pain actually did not register as it should. "Hmm... let me see." I sighed and began tugging again. With an irritated growl, I lifted my free fist like a hammer and furiously brought it down to the Boulder beside my trapped arm, smashing trough the rubble and even further through the rock, almost cleaving it clean in half as I tore my arm free. "Got the bastard!" I shouted victoriously, raising my arms in a cheer.

Spoiler

+1 EN

ID: 73723 | BD: 6 (Hit)

12 Damage to Boulder

Grave: 25/27

Khrysaor: 8/14

Boulder: 11/50 HP

Edited by Grave