[PP-F5] The Travler (Vayrin)

Avilon just came from the crazy town of Amarillo, or was it Armor pillow? The girl stopped glancing over toward the vast desert whining as she really hadn't been looking forward to taking on this quest. It said scary words like survival and heatstroke and all that sort. Worst of all she didn't know how to heal people and  small comment said that she could loose almost one third of her current health simply by wandering around lost. She sighed and hung her head, "I really need a tour guide for this mission." She mewled now glancing around the city Armadillo now as she was hoping to locate someone who knew what they were doing. The blazing sun already a deciding factor that was causing her great discomfort. "H-hello, anyone willing to run this mission with me, you know the Traveler?" She shouted now curling up propping her massive tower shield up in the sand and holding out a thumb like a hitch hiker in hopes of catching a dune buggy to help her traverse these treacherous sands. "A-anyone at-all," She whined,her words merging from exhaustion as she now slouched her head into her legs as her shield began to lean.

Slowly the metallic crucifix gave way through the sand till eventually it bonked into her head making her collapse as she looked like a tumbled over crucifixion as she was face first in the sand. Avilon wasn't the brightest or strongest new recruits who were attempting to blaze a radiant path of glory into the front-liners squad but she was one of the most enthusiastic and naive.

Annnnddd... Here she was again. The young violet haired girl sat motionless on one of the sandstone towers, letting her legs dangle off the lethal height. She had her menu open, and her violet hued eyes scanned it with much desire to find something that wasn't there. With an annoyed sigh, Vayrin quickly closed the menu and lied back on the tower roof, exposing her body to the artificial sun's unforgiving punishment. She continued to lie there, hoping for something of interest to happen. And then it did.

At the sound of distress not far below her, Vayrin quickly perked her head up to analyze the situation. She tilted her head to see a rather unfamiliar player who had appeared to have fallen over. She couldn't help but crack a grin to this sight, and decided to investigate. Really any interaction with anyone would cure her from this boredom.

"You alright there?" Vayrin said in an amused tone as she leaned down and held out her hand to the girl.

Avilon now groaned beneath the shield still uncomfortable after her entire predicament, which by and large was completely ridiculous was less than amusing when alone. Lying down in the sand she inhaled gathering a mouth and nostril full of sand now hacking and coughing as she pulled herself up appearing like a rather weakened turtled beneath her shell. A voice speaking up she slowly tilted her head up toward the opposite direction of the noise and then to the correct directions as she now saw a purple haired girl had arrived for her rescue. Tears of joy now streaming down her face as she spat out sand and blew nose out from her nostrils and mouth.

As soon as everything was expelled she leaped into the air gripping her hand and graciously pulling herself up and latching onto her in a joyous hug as she now nuzzles her cheeks into Vayrin, "Pwease help me do this thread I will die on my own!" She shouted enjoying the touch of another person in this sandy wasteland her eyes now clamped shut still as she clung to her like a monkey.

Edited by Avilon

"Whoa! He-" Vayrin started suddenly as the player suddenly grabbed onto her and began hugging the violet haired swordsman. She didn't know exactly what she meant by "thread" but she assumed she meant a quest or something. "Uhh... Hey. I'm Vayrin... You needed help?" She said awkwardly still being stuck in a position with her arms half raised as the girl clamped her waist. It was only natural for her to ask at this point. Most of the people wandering by stopped to stare at the two. She simply gave a nervous smile trying to imply it wasn't weird, when she knew her attempts were probably futile...

Avilon mewled weakly as she then heard the violet haired maiden feeling a bit uncomfortable from the sudden huggle she was assaulted with in a certain respect. Nothing she did was suppose to cause harm, but she did seem rather over excited or exaggerating at different points. As she looked up to her she whimpered with pathetic puppy dog eyes as she nodded rather sadly. "Yes Vayrin-chan, I need so much help I don't even know how I'm suppose to survive this journey across the desert. It's so big and there is sand everywhere it's so troublesome and always gets stuck in my shoes. I don't wanna even do this mission now." Tears now being wiped away in Vayrin's shirt as she obviously was an emotional wheel of fortune a she was awaiting  a hopeful agreement to assist.

• 3 weeks later...

"I uh... Sure, I'll lend a hand." Vayrin told the girl, unsure weather this was the right choice. How bad could it be though? Her mind quickly went back to the time she and Calrex took this quest. Luckily the duo hadn't run into any trouble on their journey, but that wasn't to say there wasn't any.

"Er... So what's your name?" Vayrin inquired, taking the usual routine for new encounters.

• 3 weeks later...

As she walked along side @Vayrin she began to grow a bit sweaty from the harsh desert heat now beating down upon her as she was asked a question. "Oh you know just dealing with all the craziness that is SAO at the moment so many strange new things to learn to work through and learn. I'm Avilon pleasure to meet you, um do you remember exactly how it is I finish this quest again I forgot to sorta read it all the way through a-and I really don't want to keep walking through the desert."

ID: 61822 CD: 4 LD: 6

Edited by Avilon