[PP-F6] Deforestation (Manta, Ebony)

Avilon was sitting upon the floor of the city of sixth floor now twiddling her thumbs before another large scale mission that she was quite afraid of doing on her own. Although she wasn't sure who all was coming to her aid as she did know one girl who suggested taking on this harsher leveled mission. Her teeth now nibbling nervously as she whimpered having reread over the summary of the mission and how strong this monster was that was causing the deforestation of level six. "I-I don't think this mission was a good plan now that I'm looking back at it ..." Curling up and wrapping her arms over her knees as she sat there on the ground waiting for Ebony to arrive as well as another higher level woman whom she frankly didn't know much about despite having seen her around the dungeon raids and sub dungeon fights.

Scarlet walked up behind the pink haired woman who she was supposed to meet and gave her a gentle boop from behind. She was definitely a cutey. "Hey Pinkie, I'm Scarlet. I'm assuming that your waiting for Ebony and I?" She questioned, her other hand resting on her rapier, her white collared shirt, black vest, and white skirt giving her the appearance one might expect of a female butler of sorts.

Ebony looked ahead of her through the crowds and almost immediately saw the blood red hair of Scarlet, a frontliner that had seemingly popped up out of nowhere and was incredibly stroong for no one having heard of her before now. As she approached she noticed that Avi was there sitting on the ground for some reason. Now that they were all together they could do something or other, if Scarlet didnt get distracted and start doing things with Avi. Who knew with red heads, they were usually pretty wild. "Heyo. Lets go kill this flaming thingy."

A high pitch squeak rang through the air as she was suddenly sneaked up on by the scarlet haired woman who had poked press against her voluptuous butt and causing her to jump up an inch in place. Avilon was quite endowed but even a prod like that didn't send off any red flags in her mind as she now turned bout and laughed, "Oh hi there miss scarlet I'm actually Avilon not pinky although I do say I travel around with Brain a lot!" Giggling as she made a comment to an old United State show she once watched dubbed into Japanese. It was amusing and often brightened her mood. "Hiyo!" She stated now hopping onto ebony and giving her a giant bear hug of sorts.