[F7-MB] The Atherial

We are nearing the end. I'm sorry if this is taking long, but this is my last work as a GM on this site and then i'll be off to become a player again, since I have lots to do with my college and little time to do that. I've been granted the power to award you all rewards when this ends, but it's the last thing i'll do on this site. So, please bear with me if it takes a bit. I'll make it worth it, promise.

The players didn't waste time, recovering from the hit fast. Keith did miss his mark, but Nikki and Akua didn't. The Atherial staggered, almost dead, the health bar in the red.

It shouldn't be underestimated though, as it demonstrated with his last special attack. A cornered animal's the most dangerous one.

Nevertheless, it was recovering from its tremendous attack, and only managed to attack once before retreating from the players closing in. He lunged its beak at Keith, and then began to charge its electrical attack once more.

Time was of the essence - many players on the tower couldn't withstand a hit like that again, and the tower, under the many hits received, was starting to crumble.

Would the players manage to kill the beast before it was too late?

Atherial: 5/30 HP remaining

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith got his sword ready as he saw the the Atherial was almost dead. "Alright Big Bird, I'm sending you straight back to Sesame Street! 'Cause here it comes!" he said, sprinting forward at top speed and brining forward his sword for a full throttle attack on the Atherial.

He then collided with the Atherial, his katana running through it's body and dealing immense damage. It's health was extrememly low.

Atherial: 1/30 HP remaining

Nikki watched as the Atherial's health dropped to a single digit. It was on its death bed and soon it would be finished. She smiled to herself as she followed keiths lead and charged in to attack for the last time. It would take one single attack, one glorious moment. She could feel it in her the desire to win, the chance to take the kill. As the blue haired woman charged she thrust her spear out making for a grand strike at the birds heart. Sadly though her attack missed. Her target had been false and all she had managed to strike were feathers. She fell foreword onto her knees, having lost her balance, looking up to see the massive bird towering over top of her. It was all up to her companions now.

Akua realized that this was it. The foul fowl was in it's last hit point. One more strike. Any strike. And it would drop. She choked a bit from nerves this entailed, and raise her rapier. She rushed foward, and aimed to send the pixels to it's... Coffin. { If there was a feather still, she would try to grasp it. (ooc// two are left right? i'm sorry if I'm confused, I'm not good with technicalities like that ;; ) }

as she ran away, she was disapointed as she realized she didn't hit. { She would realize, that if they had still been there, she had retrieved a feather. }

At this point it was all or nothing. It seemed as if Akua's large familiar, Aisu, had registered this. As the blue snow leopard familiar rushed at the glorified prey species, her master watched on, and crossed her fingers behind her back. Akua's heart beat. Had her partener... Acctually succeeded? Maybe the cerulean haired she was going blind or delusional.

• 2 weeks later...

Swift realizes the low health of the boss and she takes this up as her opportunity. She jumped at the large avian, knowing it will meet it's maker right here. The cardinal system will now be deleting the Atherial from the world at any second after she goes through with this attack. Swift swings her weapon through the air, watching it go towards the bird.

Battle Dice: 6 (1 Damage + 2 Damage)

Result: The weapon had managed to cut through the Atherial. Merely seconds after the sword finished it's motion, the large bird began to pixilate and become nothing but blue-green shards that would fade away into the virtual air of the game. Swift sighed knowing that this bird was finally dead. "WE DID IT GUYS!" she screamed knowing that the fight was finally over with.

Atherial: -DEAD-

Last Attack Dealt!