[PP-F1] R & R (Jakobe)

Khrysaor was watching the clouds drift by from under the shade of the tree. He was laying on the grass at his favorite spot in the park. He had just came back from working at his store, and wanted to take a breather for the rest of the day. His crafts for the day were decent enough, but he knew he still needed to do a lot more practice before he can make the best items possible in the game. As Khrysaor was watching the clouds, he started to think, 'Man, I wonder what it would be like to be a cloud. I would have nothing to worry about and no troublesome duties or work to perform. I would float around with the aide of the wind.' While thinking, he slowly started to close his eyes and drift into peaceful slumber.

Strolling through the park, both hands in his pockets, whistling as he went. Jakobe was still having trouble adjusting to the wide open feel of the game. Accustomed to the small confines and cramped atmosphere of the large city in which he grew up in. He couldn't help but feel much more free and sometimes wondered if he might actually prefer it in the game.

Closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath of the artificial fresh air. Jakobe all of a sudden felt his foot hit a squishy object before tumbling over it and crashing into the ground. Man, what was that!?!? He thought to himself before turning around and examining the object. To his surprise however it wasn't an object at all but another player. 

"Hey... ugh... my bad man, should of been watching where I was walking I guess. Are you alright?" While he waited for a reply he decided that he should probably introduce himself as well. "By the way, the names Jakobe... and if you don't mind me asking why were you just laying on the ground out here?

Khrysaor was having a nice dream, when suddenly it turned into a nightmare with a foot to the face. "hu...huh, huh What's going on? Ouch, why does my face hurt so much?" muttered Khrysaor confusingly. He looked around sleepily wondering what was going on. His eyes then caught sight of another player who seemed to be on the ground beside him. 'I wonder why he's in such a awkward position on the ground?' thought Khrysaor.

Khrysaor heard the player ask if he was alright, then it clicked. Khrysaor said, "Ah, so you are the one who's awoken me from my nap. Well, I am fine I guess, what about you, are you hurt? My name is Khrysaor, and to answer your question I was sleeping here after a long, and troublesome day."

Khrysaor slowly sat up and dusted his back of grass stains. He stretched his arms and had a yawn before he turned back to Jakobe. "So, what are you doing around here, usually this is a secluded area where not many people tend to walk by. That's why this is one of my favorite places to relax and watch the clouds." Khrysaor checked the time as he waited for Jakobe's answer.

Brushing the dirt from his clothes as he stood back up. Jakobe took a minute to exam the player before responding. "Hmmmm, well ugh.... you see.... Im kind of a wanderer I guess you could say. I rarely have a reason for being where I am." Not wanting to divulge anymore information about his situation, he decided to change the subject. "So if you don't mind me asking, what made your day so long and troublesome?" 

Over the short time Jakobe had spent in the game, it wasn't uncommon for him to come across players who where down on their luck. Whether they had just lost their friend, almost died themselves, or were simply depressed about never having the courage to venture out of the starting city. You could say that he had grown accustom to these situations. With all that being said however, he knew from his experiences in the real world that in order to beat this game, the population had to maintain its hope. Which is why whenever he encountered one of these players he did everything he could to raise there hopes back up.

Hearing his stomach rumble while waiting for a reply, Jakobe opened his inventory and selected a piece of bread. Watching as it materialized in his hand, he quickly took a bite before returning his attention to their conversation. 

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to respond, I have been kind of busy)

"Ahh, I see so just out wandering around and enjoying the sites. Yea, sometimes I like to do that as well, it can be fun. Well,  I have been busy all day at the shop I own and just wanted to take some time off for a bit." answered Khrysaor. He saw Jakobe go to his menu and take out some bread to eat, now that Khrysaor thought about it he was hungry and wanted to have something to eat as well. It was anyways passed lunch time.

He turned to his new companion and asked, " I was thinking of heading out for a quick bite. Instead of eating that boring, stale bread want to go to this good place I know where we can get one of the best meals out there, and don't worry about the money I will take the tab." Khrysaor was thinking, 'This should be a great way to get to know the new player, and maybe he may become someone I could rely on.'