[PP-F7] Went to the Dr I have a <<Case of Wurms>> (Takao)

"Alright... I guess its time for the main attraction." Lawfer commented as he watched the sword toting warrior dispatch the final batch of lesser mobs. "I'll take point and wait for your follow up." the blonde stated as he pushed open the massive dungeon door to find a dimly lit room and at the center a massive snakeman. Its body was relatively the same as a snake, however it had two large arms jettisoning out from its body, with a sword in each hand. "I'll keep it distracted." lingered in the as, the dragoon activated <Charge> and unleashed <Southern Imperial Cross>. Effectively stunning the snakelike beast. "Lord Sabazious.... that's quite the peculiar name." 

ID: 61447
BD: 7+3= 10
MD: Stunned

Lawfer: 140/140 l 9/35 (-13/+1) l SA Used: Southern Imperial Cross: - 13EN l 12+3= 15x10= 150+Stun

Lord Sabazious: 340/490   l   77 DMG

Total Loot: +4 Mats, <<Snake Venom>>

Edited by Lawfer

"Sabazious..?" Takao muttered, scratching his chin slightly as he waited for Lawfer's attack to come to an end. "Like... the sky father?" As he glanced over the massive snakeman, it didn't seem to fit the vague description of the deity that he recalled. He remembered it to be depicted on horseback, and considerably less... serpent-like. He shrugged it off as a reference he was ignorant to, and instead set about simply killing it instead, in typical fashion. He pulled his arm back and turned the blade, allowing for the steel to adopt a bright orange glow. With control relinquished to the system, Cardinal lead Takao through an elaborate eleven hit combination that whittled the stunned boss's health down.

ID: 61461
BD: 7 + 3(ACC)

Takao: 261/261 (47/64) (+1/-11)
Sword Art: «Meteor Break»
Damage: 13(Base) + 5(Charge) + 1(Ferocity) = 19 * 11(SA) = 209 DMG

Lord Sabazious: 131/490 (-209HP)

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a moment to reflect on Takao's question regarding the sub-dungeons bosses name, he did recall that what he said was true, however, some texts also stated that Sabazious was used in worshiping of snakes, perhaps the cardinal system decided to take a much deeper connection in that regard. Snapping out of his train of thought, the spearman watched helplessly as the Snakeman cleaved into his body, and sent him flying back a ways. "Damn it..." He muttered as he staggered back to his feet. "I really should make sure that I am paying close attention." He finished as he grasped his spear tightly, being just out of range of striking back.

ID: 61933
BD: 1 + 3(ACC)
MD: 9 78-57=21DMG

Lawfer: 119/140 l 8/35 (-2/+1) l SA Used: Missed

Lord Sabazious: 131/490 

Edited by Lawfer

"Don't worry, I got it." Takao called out following the beast's hit against Lawfer. Takao approached the monster and stopped beside it, the soles of his boots crushing the soil beneath him as he slid his feet apart and fell into the pre-motion stance of a sword art. In the seconds that followed, the monster found itself torn nine new wounds, each slowly chipping away at the beast's health until it fell from the orange threshold and into the red, and then disappeared entirely. The monster shattered into fragments, and disappeared just as the colour of its health gauge did. "Y'alright over there?"

ID: 61934
BD: 9 + 3(ACC)

Takao: 261/261 (39/64) (+1/-9)
Sword Art: «Shadow Explosion»
Damage: 13(Base) + 1(Ferocity) + 1(Critical) = 15 * 9(SA) = 135 DMG

Lord Sabazious: 0/490 (-135HP)

Thread Rewards

400 Col
1SP

Dungeon Rewards

3SP
2100 Col = 14(LD) + 7(Floor#) * 100)