[Complete] [PP-F8] Slaying the <<Monkey King>> (Takao)

"Yeah I've got this one." The blonde haired dragoon stated with a tone of arrogance. Like always he would spring a stun attack, and let Takao finish up... Well that was his initial plan anyways. Placing both hands on the door, Lawfer pushed sternly. When the door began opening, his right hand drifted to his Highwind as he took two steps into the boss room. An echoing thud, sounded as a massive fist drilled into the chin of Lawfer causing him to fly to the other side of the room, crashing into the far wall. Standing up, the dragoon staggered on wobbly legs, "Anyone get the number of that bus that just hit me?" He asked as his eyes refocused on the threat at hand. It was a giant gorilla with stone boxing gloves on. "These dungeons really have no continuity."

ID: 61260
BD: 1= +1DMG
MD: 10

Lawfer: 107/140 l 20/35 (-8/+1) l SA Used: 

Primeape: 560/560 l 88 DMG , 89 DMG on MD:9, 90 DMG on MD:10

Edited by Lawfer

Takao dropped his attention from Lawfer and the boss for a moment and called forth the menu with a simple gesture of his hand. The boss was expected to be a tad stronger, as they were climbing the floors and the dungeons only scaled to the floor, which meant that his straight sword wasn't the optimal choice of weaponry. The blade and scabbard disappeared from his hand and back, and were instead replaced with a dagger sheathed horizontally against his lower back. With the new weapon drawn, Takao finally returned his attention to the battle at hand, only to see Lawfer being thrown to the other side of the room. After wincing sympathetically, Takao called out. "Hey, y'uh... y'alright over there?"

"Yeah its nothing that a little beer and rest wont fix later." Lawfer responded, with a slight sense of shock apparent in his voice. "I'll give it to this guy... He hits pretty hard." the blonde commented as he pushed off of his back foot and activated <charge> to close the distance. Then opted to use his <Dimension Stampede> to save a bit of energy. As his highwind tore into the gorilla named Primeape, it simply looked down at the spearman. Wrenching back its arm, it executed a heavy right hook that sent the spearman flying once more. "Times like this make me miss Calrex..." Lawfer stated under his breath as he looked over to Takao once more. "Yo Tak... I softened him up for you..."

ID: 61260
BD: 10+3= +2DMG
MD: 9

Lawfer: 75/140 l 10/35 (-10/+1) l SA Used: Dimension Stampede 12+3+2= 17*10=170DMG

Primeape: 390/560 l 88 DMG , 89 DMG on MD:9, 90 DMG on MD:10

Edited by Lawfer

"Right, right, sorry!" Takao called out as his grip tightened around the leather wrap of his dagger. He turned his wrist and twisted the blade within his grasp, positioning the weapon just right for the metal to begin glowing bright yellow. A streak of shimmering gold light was left behind as he activated his «Charge» skill and quickly closed the distance between himself and the boss, finally joining the fray as his blade sliced through the beast's hide four times. The power whittled the monster's health down considerably, leaving it hovering just above the red threshold. "Alright, my bad! Had to swap out, you should be able to take it down now!"

ID: 61339
BD: 10 + 3(ACC)

Takao: 257/257 (33/63) (+1/-16)
Sword Art: «Eternal Cyclone»
Damage: 13(Base) + 5(Charge) + 2(Critical) = 20 * 16(SA) = 320 DMG

Primeape: 70/560 (-320HP)

"No mind... No mind..." Lawfer stated with a smirk as he clinched his spear one last time. He had managed to pull and obtain most of the hate that the sub-dungeon boss was being drawn to. With his highwind glowing silver, he waited to spring his final trap. In one giant leap, the Primeape closed distanc eon him once again, but was skewered by <Dimension Stampede> as it initiated once the boss was close enough. The gorilla had shattered and left behind a fancy bag of loot.

"Well looks like we are done here. How about a cold brew?" The spearman asked as he followed his companion out the exit of the subdungeon. Yet another quest and sub-dungeon completed.

ID: 61366
BD: 2 + 3+1 (Conc) (ACC)

Lawfer:  75/140 l 1/35 EN (-10/+1) 
Sword Art: «Dimension Stampede»
Damage: 12(Base) + 3(Charge) = 15 * 10(SA) = 150 DMG

Primeape: 0/560 (-150HP)

Thread Rewards

400 Col
1SP

Dungeon Rewards

3SP
1600 Col = 8(LD) + 8(Floor#) * 100)