Here's something...

Decloth: On Cd rolls of 1-4 Unequip the item in the 1st Equipment slot, On Cd rolls of 5-8 Unequip the item in 2nd Equipment slot, on Cd rolls of 9-12 Unequip the item in the 3rd Equipment slot. If 2 slots are used Unequip all Items on natural rolls of 12. (Stats not lost, for flavor in rp reasons only)

Yall can thank @Erroneous for this concept. Don't really know what to do with it, so it's here.

Edited by Crimsa
1 hour ago, Crimsa said:

Decloth: On Cd rolls of 1-4 Unequip the item in the 1st Equipment slot, On Cd rolls of 5-8 Unequip the item in 2nd Equipment slot, on Cd rolls of 9-12 Unequip the item in the 3rd Equipment slot. If 2 slots are used Unequip all Items on natural rolls of 12. (Stats not lost, for flavor in rp reasons only)

Yall can thank @Erroneous for this concept. Don't really know what to do with it, so it's here.

What would this be useful for? If its RP flavor, why not just make it RP flavor instead of making an enhancement(?) on equipment? Also if you roll a number that unequips all your items, the item attached with this enhancement would come off as well. What usefulness would this have exactly and what kind of scenario?

9 minutes ago, Grave said:

Opal, she means the OPPONENT'S equipment XD Because it would be hilarious to strip them in the middle of a fight

Well...that changes things? Lol. I didnt understand it at first, but yeah, I suppose this would be rather comical. But if you are dueling another player, wouldnt you rather have a useful enhancement so you could actually win? None the less, it is a comical idea. Having Opal fight in a serious battle then being stripped to panties and bras can make some for very pervy situations. Also being publically humiliated if it were to happen if said duel were in such a way. I dunno. I guess its possible. Haha.