[PP-F1-5] Just Another Day in Aincrad...

Zelrius mysteriously materialized right by Miaki, coming in from the Teleportation Gate. This is where they planned to meet. Zelrius yawned a bit loud, quite tired from the constant fighting on the front lines and the little to no sleep he forced himself to get on a regular basis. He approached Miaki with a friendly smile and asked

"So, What is the plan for today?" He said causally.

Zelrius smirked at the question and nodded. Opening up his map he Sent Miaki both a Friend Request and a Request to share Map data with a marked path directly to the Dungeon they were head. Looked down to his right where his pet wolf, Miles, was standing and patted his head. The looked back to Miaki, awaiting for the prompts to be accepted.

Zelrius hadn't thought of that. Of course, now that it was brought up, of course it was a good idea, and he almost forgot to mention something:

"Yeah, let's get supplies, but while you're out, I suggest getting a sleeping pack too, incase we are out there for longer than expected, it'd be a waste of time to teleport all the way back to town to sleep." He said certainly, like he knew what he was doing. Which, he did. Zelrius and Miles had been on many quests together and knew just the right things to bring.

Miaki smiled feeling a step ahead. "Already have one and a small tent." If he had a satchel that represented his inventory right now, he'd have patted it to send the message. "I'll grab some food from a vendor for us and something special for Miles, what do you think he'd like most?" He said while bending down to pet Miles.

Zelrius had to smile at the kind gesture at getting something for Miles

"Ehh, just go take care of yourself, I've got everything we need as I planned we were headed somewhere before we came, and Miles has all his 'treats' right in my inventory. Meet you back here when you are done?" He finally asked after his semi-long conversation with Miaki and then waited for a reply.

Miaki looked up at Zelrius and nodded then stood up. "Sounds like a plan. I'll be back here in 30 or so. I'll stock up on healing potions, food, and water." He said before running off toward the bazaar. After he had ran a couple meters away he yelled back. "Message me if you need anything or think I should grab something important."