[PP:NK:F7-Quest] Case of the Wurms [Avilon][Complete]

It had been awhile since Opal had lasted visited the mountainous ranges of floor seven. It was much of her home during her training with Master Myoga and despite acting out as a lie to him to drop his defenses, the woman still felt a little bad about doing what she had done to him in that respect. But power was more important than anything else. She was weak once and would never allow such a curse to fall upon her again. 

With a slew of new quests from the Cardinal, Opal was reluctant to take anything on as far as the new quests had gone. Slay this, kill that, collect something or another. The quests were basically the same with no real mind work to it, just grind some enemies to the dust, get your reward and then get the [censored] out of there. With her today was her new companion, Jaken. He was of the imp race familiars that she had saved during her last dungeon run in the jungle with the very woman she had PMed moments ago; Avilon. The energetic woman seemed rather fitting for Opal, and she would not be able to keep an eye out for her familiar at all times during battle and there was a unique bond between her familiar and the Imp King, although if you had asked him that, he would ignore it and huff about it being untrue. 

"Where are we going today, Master Opal?" Jaken, the Imp asked as he shuttled over towards Opal. Her long legs easily able to carry her in long strides, while his stumpy small legs were moving at a much quicker speed yet still trying to keep in tow with his Master. 

"We are gonna slay us a few worms, your pal, Avilon will be joining us as well. I just sent her a message," Jaken's eyes rolled and shook his head at the comment, he had remembered the curious woman back at the cave but he was none too thrilled to hear about her coming on this adventure. None the less he would not speak ill of Opal's choice of companions and readied himself along with his staff. 

"Ready when you are, Master Opal!" 

"Right. We are just waiting on Avilon...where is that girl?" 

--

Notes: Buffing +4 Dmg Pot

Edited by Opal
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avilon stood there with a pensive expression worn across her face, a brow even crooked as if deeply lost in thought her gaze upon the mountain side as she actually had no thoughts at all passing through her skull. "I never knew how people managed to carves faces into such rock, but apparently mount Rushmore is supposedly like this but with five faces!" She said now sitting and still blinking as she then stopped and thought about what she just stated rather firmly, "Or was it six faces?" The simple fact of the matter was she wasn't even book smart when it came to topics outside of her own specialty and that was quite apparent especially when it came to national landmarks. As she stood there though she then glanced back up to her menu having missed the notification for what must have been a few hours as she still sat outside the safe zone staring up to the mountain side.

The girl's petite hands now sliding up through the menu and clicking on the notification, her hands skimming over the braille as she read it a large smile slowly waxing over it as a sharp squeal echoed through the mountain. "Yay! I get to see mister Imp again!"  Her voice carrying through the seventh floor, no doubt Opal and her imp could hearing the overtly enthusiastic girl from even their current location. Avilon had away about her, and the funny thing about science was her voice seemed to carry on breaking the natural laws of sound that she had learned about. "Opal-chan and Jaken! I be coming around the mountain when I come!" her voice now singing as she picked an old western song that she deemed appropriate.

"I'll be writing through six fat courses, I'll be writing six fat courses I'll be ..." she stopped now blinking as those lyrics didn't seem quite right as she continued to meander around aimlessly as she was now in search of Opal since the message did say today.

The voice carried out loudly as Opal blinked. Jaken brought his shoulders up to his ears when he heard his name ringing out from the girl's voice, "Must she yell so loudly, Master Opal?" 

The member of the illustriously ill-known Laughing Coffin simply shrugged at the comment, and waved a hello to the woman as they finally neared one another. "Good afternoon, Avilon. Bouncy and energetic as ever today, aren't we?" Opal mused to herself, leaning her weight on one leg as her arms folded. With a black lip smile, her arms fell to her side and stood next to Avilon and brought her hand up on her menu, revealing the map. 

"So, we got a case of wurms to kill on this quest adventure. Thanks for coming out to meet me, I need someone to keep an eye on Jaken while I am fighting off these wurms. Also, since we are on a higher floor, we can shoot for a dungeon as well. I got the entirety of this Floor mapped out so there will be no ill surprises to us. I suppose that is the game plan for now." With that, Opal clicked on her menu as it disappeared from view and extended her arm outwards. In a blink of an eye her Masamune appeared in hand along with a damage potion to help with killing these mobs a lot quicker and easier. 

Turning her attention to Jaken and Avilon, Opal smiled once more and gestured for them to follow her, "Alright, let's get going." 

Jaken kept his eye on the tall female companion that belonged to Opal, she was a fishy kid and he did not very much enjoy her overlly enthusiastic mannerisms. But if Opal could find a way to tolerate this girl, than so could Jaken! 

"Let's go, Jaken!" Opal commanded, the Imp popped his head out of his thoughts looking left and right to see both Avilon and Opal walking out of the safe zone. "W-Wait for me, Master Opal!!" 

As Avilon wandered along she slowly maid out Opal and Jaken in the distance now smiling and sprinting over toward the two of them a loud squeal emanating from her lips as she came charging in like a freight train. "Opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" She  yelled happily rushing past the woman and now clapping her hands about the Imp as she smiled and snuggled her face into the familiar's chest groaning pleasantly before planting him back down on his feet. "I'm sorry Jaken and Opal I just was to excited to miss out on another adventure with the two of you!" Giddily bouncing in place and clapping her hands as she seemed like a rather disturbing jack-n-the-box bobbing in a steady fashion.

After a few sets of bounces she began to take deep calming breathes and closing her eyes, "I'm sorry I just am so glad to see you both safe and happy and I could just kiss you both!" Avilon then bounded onto Jaken and gave him a giant kiss before releasing him once more. No doubt the imp would soon come to loathe her choice of companions but none the less Opal called for her on this mission. As she talked about the subject in case she grimaced unpleasantly, "Wurms? I hate worms and insects and most slimy things ... can't we do another one?" The rose topped maiden asked now giving Opal pouty lips as she pulled up the map. As she gestured for them to follow Avilon pouted realizing she might as well get this mission done with her.

Avilon merely followed randomly glancing back to Jaken and sliding up beside Opal and asking her a question rather softly, "Do you think Jaken likes me? I have this creepy feeling that he actually has the hots for me with the way he looks?" Mistaking his contempt for her as some strange sensual emotion toward her.

Opal smiled and shook her head, giving out a small bit of laughter from the ensuing question from Avilon. "I never thought of it like that, I am not sure if familiars are capable of such things. But I think he has some sort of grudge against you. He is quite protective of me and you bouncing up and down and making him nervous like that, probably thinking you might steal his spot as my companion. Give it some time, he'll adjust to you." 

The Imp made beady eyes as Avilon had turned her pink head towards him, the Imp said no words to her, just moving about at a slow and steady pace as to not fall back too far behind them. His little feet plopped against the ground, his staff over his shoulder as Opal would do to her Masamune. He almost copied her to a T in mannerisms when it came to holding his staff like that massive sword. 

"So Master Opal! Will we be going to the Southern Quadrant for this Dungeon Quest?" Opal stopped and turned her head to her little minion. The Imp stood still almost sweating now from his question, did he strike a nerve with his Master? "OH! Please forgive me, Master!!!" the little imp fell down and face planted into the ground graveling at her for his odd question. Opal shrugged, "Get up, Jaken. You bring up a fair question though. The south side of this map is a place even I dare not visit. Ghost and goblins are said to appear in the ruins of the temples. I suppose since we are out and about, a little bit of Ghost Hunting sounds like a fun idea." 

The Imp rose his head off the ground, his eyes sparkling at his Master as she turned around, he had saved himself from a dire situation and was happy the suggestion was taken with such a pleasant outcome. The Imp, Jaken, dusted himself off from the ground and looked back at Avilon giving her a quiet glare, "And pray tell...What are you smiling on about, young lady?" he said shouldering his staff as they continued on. 

Avilon listened and looked appalled by the remark that Jaken didn't enjoy her company at all, a loud whine bellowing out from her lips as she sniffled back with tears streaming down her face. "B-but I love Jaken, why doesn't he love me back I shower him with love isn't that how you get people to like you?" Avilon now nibbled her lower lip as she sniffled and rested her head upon Opal's shoulder as they continued to stroll along her own emotions now a bit down in the dumps from this little talk. 

As they walked she blinked peering back to the imp who was still showering her with unpleasant looks, she whispered to her companion as she noted. "I don't think he likes me still how much longer does this usually take?" The maiden questioned now attempting to be inconspicuous as she rotated around to keep an eye on the familiar. She watched the staff being held before now blinking rather confused and peeling away from opal before noting how they both were holding their own weapons. "Hey he is doing the same thing as you!" She smiled realizing something for the first time in a while.

Giggling now as Jaken asked her why she was smiling she simply started chanting, "Jaken loves Opal! Jaken loves Opal!" She laughed and sung out her findings as loudly as possible.

Opal sighed and pressed her hand to her forehead as the sniffling Avilon ensued as well did her questions about the temper and mind of Jaken's feeling towards her, "This is going to be a long trip..." Opal muttered to herself, the companions seemed to not enjoy the company, more like Jaken was not in favor of Avilon joining Opal for this adventure. He much preferred it if they were alone. 

"What is that noise coming from your mouth! Stop that insistent noise!" Jaken said to Avilon, he was attempting to hold his ears through the bellowing noises of the woman, only to to almost trip over his own robes. It was only moments later that Avilon pointed out that the imp familiar was copying the way Opal had walked with her shouldered weapon. The woman looked back and noticed it as well and nodded, "He is my familiar, he seems to share similar traits with myself. The shouldering of the weapon and his detachment of emotion towards others seem to go hand in hand with my own mental mindset. Also, that is how I have set up my command line for this creature. He only does what I tell him to do. But I find it to be a little overbearing at times..." 

Opal stated. They continued to walk and Jaken had asked a question to Avilon about her sudden smile which roused the young girl with a line that made Opal stop in her tracks. She looked over and saw Jaken hopping up and down on his feet at Avilon attempting to smack her with his staff, "Stop! Stop! Stop! I do not LOVE Opal! She is my Master! I do not have feelings of Love!" Jaken rose his staff and hit the ground with it as if a child would do to throw a tantrum. Opal sighed once more, their path twisting and winding down a narrow path in the mountain, "...A really long trip..."

"Ow stop hitting on me Jaken that isn't nice even if it is because you secrety love all females!" She mewled weakly as the staff repeatedly wrapped against her sniffling and now running away from Jaken her own body now pinning itself against Opal's bosom as she cried. "Mama Opal tell Jaken to play nice I was just telling him how he truly felt about you and that it's no shame." She sniffled and plunging her mouth between the orbs as she sniffled not enjoying the fact that Jaken was so harsh toward her as she always tried to make everyone she met love her and he seemed to be the one whom she tried hardest to enjoy but here she was now acting as his drum as if he was the little drummer boy attempting to play out his rhythm for Opal.

"Jaken is such a meanie!" She squealed as another hit against her caused her to flee from the two of them now crying loudly as she couldn't even deal with the fact that someone wasn't happy with her actions. Tears streaming down her face as she ran off through the terrain now leaving a mewling path for the two of them to follow.

It was one event after another that took place. Jaken who cared little for the child's overbearing and emotionally fragile state of mind, wrapped his arms up within his robes and titled his head to the side as if saying he didn't care that she left. Opal looked down at Jaken, the familiar felt the overbearing shadow over him and his eyes slowly opened. She had not said a word, but the pet familiar was more than knowing he was in for some sort of punishment later on. He gulped loudly and the woman trained her eyes and ears on the bellowing of the female ahead of them. 

Opal walked slowly along with her familiar as they continued to eventually catch up to Avilon. "This girl..." Opal said lowly, "Avilon!" Opal shouted with a much larger and commanding voice she ever seemed to use, "You will stop crying and you will fall back into line with myself and Jaken. You will understand that the world is not all rainbows and gum drops. It is a harsh and unforgiving world, and not everyone he is out to be friends with you. Stop your crying, get back in line with myself as we shall continue on our way. If you wish to feel sorry for yourself, you can stay there and be eaten by the denizens of this floor. I care little, if you wish to become a strong tank, then you will need to steel your nerves and dry your tears and become a warrior." 

The PKer said what she needed to say, Jaken was unsure of what to say or do at that point. He just stood there as the event occurred, Opal did not offer a kind word, instead she used what was called Tough Love to help Avilon should she see it that way, "Let's go, now. I'm tired of waiting. Jaken?" 

"Oh right! Yes Master Opal!" With or without Avilon, Opal continued her path. 

Avilon stopped dead in her tracks a few meters before them after hearing the voice of Opal scream out over the hills toward her, the girls entire body quivering as she peered back toward Opal. Frankly nerves had been the only fuel running Avilon in recent quests and events as she wasn't a hardened fighter like the higher levels. Unaccustomed to the deaths that had been falling out from the higher levels like rain drops. Her eyes now continuing the fountain as tears streamed down her pale cheeks. The further comments about how uncaring she was about her safety caused Avilon's head to slump and nod realizing that their was little purpose in fleeing as she would just add another name to the great list of deaths that was written.

In a split instance though, numerous thoughts snapped through her head as she now  fell to her knees and cried, "I don't want to stay useless any more ... I-I want to be able to cope and deal with crap like you are able to Opal." She was now hunched own her head against her arms as she was knelt own with  her head sulking into the ground. Recently there was news about the woman who had aide her in her first purchases had disappeared she had also witnessed a rather uncanny murder herself. As Opal walked away Avilon blinked and glanced back to see the two walking away as she quickly staggered to her feet an sprinted back in line with the harsh maiden. 

"I-I"m sorry please don't leave me ... I-I  don't want to die alone," sniffling as she latched on like a leach.

Opal gave the slightest of smiles when Avilon called back out and did as she was told, that was one step with moving forward, but the child seemed to cling to her Opal was some sort of feed bag. Yanking her arm free, "Stop that. You can't keep getting attached to everyone you see. I could instantly turn around and slay you where you stand right now in a few hits. You need to be strong for yourself. The people of this world will eat you up if you let it, along with myself. They will take advantage of your kindness and they will spoil themselves over your kindness. Stop crying and get your [censored] together. I have no use for cry babies in my friends list." 

Even as Opal spoke, the little Imp down on the ground looked up and had a look of sympathy for the young girl. Opal was never one to hold back her words, and it was true to most extent. Avilon was a radiant beauty who was overly optimistic about all things, but she was too caring and too trusting as well. There was also another problem that Opal seemed to find within the curses of this young child. She was wanting to be a front liner, a Tank for those players. The PKer cared little for their lives and tended to keep to herself on such matters. She wanted to be in the light, while Opal remained more than happy in her own little dark world. She sighed, and flipped the violet strands of hair from her face. She made no other eye contact with Avilon as she continued down the path of the mountain, "Don't dawdle behind, Avilon. You won't get anywhere in life staying in the background being mopey." 

Avilon looked up from her rather dreary gaze before hearing the comments of how she needed to stop being a cry baby and learn to grow up, the pink haired girl nodded and sighed. "Yes ma'am," she frowned now releasing Opal's arm and merely following behind at a snails pace as the world was quite crazy. The aspiring tank now shivering softly as she walked along and began contemplating her words of wisdom. She's partially right about that, but then everyone I've met seemed to be quite nice barring a select few individuals who seemed to have a harsh and violent side to them. Avilon took a deep breath before looking back up and staring at Opal's back her mind still racing with emotions that she wanted to express but after this outburst she was a bit scared of Opal as she had recently figured out this Player Killer groups were not a joking matter as she had first thought.

Avilon then looked toward the Imp and back up to Opal as she trembled a bit scared to ask what was really on her mind now as she had questions. "You're right Opal, I am a cry baby and  overly ... childish I suppose. Although, I was wondering, if you could teach me how to be stronger as a person I-I don't care what it takes I don't want to be the helpless little weak  child any more." She winced, the girls eyes clasped shut as she stopped and bowed. "Please, I will do what you tell me but will you please be my new mentor!"

Opal stopped but didn't turn around as Avilon bowed her head and made that comment. Opal sighed and shook her head, the small imp Jaken looked up at his master and smiled with a nod tapping his massive staff over his shoulders without burden. Opal slowly turned around on the balls of her feet, her violet eyes narrowed as she looked at the girl, child, whom was trying so hard to respect Opal and her seniority. 

"Mentor, huh? Listen, Honey. I am not telling you you can't be whimsical and childish, that sets you apart among everyone else. While some people are dead serious, it's good to go out and have fun. There are just minor tweaks that need to be made to your personality." Opal tapped a finger against her moist lips, rolling her weight to one foot and folding her arms casually. She squinted at the young girl, "For now, we'll just need to do something about beefing up your mentality a bit. You cry over the smallest things, like people not loving you like you love them. Where do you even get the idea of love is anyways? Kinda makes me sick..." The woman once more twisted on the balls of her feet and continued on her way through the mountainous paths of floor seven. Jaken yelped and followed suit, "Better hurry up, Little Girl," Jaken said waving his staff.  

Avilon as she was respectfully hunched over now blinked in shock as she saw she was now being faced, her eye closing as she slowly slid back up. "I-It is? Everyone I know has told me that it's what makes me weak and malleable ..." frowning as she now droopily hung her head sighing as she was attempting to get better at not being a complete push over perhaps that was why she had gotten so far in such a short period of time. "Just the other day I had someone who asked to borrow four hundred col ... I haven't really seen them again. I believe them to stay true to their word though," Avilon smiled and then wiped her face once more.

As Opal spoke about love and how sickening it was, Avilon winced and sniffled. "I want to believe there is someone in this world who will love me eventually for the person I am is all ..." The girl's voice slowly waning as she realized that Opal undoubtedly didn't care about her emotions at this point. As the imp and his mistress ascended the mountain now Avilon nodded and began to sprint back up to them and matching their pace.

ID: 61024
LD: 3+4 = 7 No mats

Opal had commanded Jaken to scurry about looking for materials. Opal shifted her eyes as they rolled, the little girl talking about being loved once more. What use was love? With love you open the world around to being fragile and broken hearted, no one needed that. Well at least for Opal, however, she used her body willingly to get what she wanted from people. Sex was a natural part of humanity, but love was a subject and a feeling she had no desire to take part in. The woman gave a slightly disgusted look and shook her head, "Yeah, if you want love. Good luck finding it, I guess..." It was all she could comment on the situation. Opal stopped as Jaken came running back.

"Anything?" 
"Anything...what?" he asked back forgetting what he was supposed to do. Opal's eye twitched, "You were supposed to look for materials while we are walking. Did you find anything?" 

The King Imp gave a nervous laugh and shook his head. Opal sighed, her long fingers combed through her hair as she flicked it back behind her, the snow white hair catching the breeze as she sighed and looked down at her familiar, "Well, go back and start looking again. I know it's not your speciality, but still..."

"Have no fear Mistress Opal! I will find these materials!" The King Imp took off with a scurry once more ahead of the group, Opal took a few steps forward and looked over her shoulder at Avilon, "So, why are you so hell bent on finding love?"

Edited by Opal

The floor was quite desolate given the vast number of people who had been trapped in the death game, Aincrad wasn't all that large quite yet from the few floors that had been opened thus far. Avilon lingered behind both Opal and Jaken her face downtrodden as she shrugged her shoulders as Opal began to now order Jaken around once more. Seeing the treatment of a familiar even in such a fashion made her guilty as she didn't think it was the most appropriate way to treat an NPC of the game even if they weren't real the cousins as she thought of it were quite willing and capable of destroying their own lives in the battlefield of the front lines.

"Hell bent? Not at all I'm not really great with socializing to be completely honest with you and people have told me that I've been flirted with on numerous occasions without even making a mental not of it." Justifying herself for no apparent reason as she now stopped realizing that this was no place of a court of law. As he came back empty handed Avilon now began to look around as well although her mind was elsewhere as she now kept a hand reach away from her companion.

"I suppose, I'm just sick of living the lonely life I have been living for so long." Sighing softly as she had wandered through SAO but never had someone really taken a great deal of interest in the aspiring tank as she now was still just in training.

ID: 61365
LD: 19+4 = 23 
Dungeon: Advanced! 

Advanced Dungeons

Rules and Requirements

1. Advanced Dungeons cannot be fled from at any point after being entered. Teleportation crystals are disabled in these dungeons.
  2. Advanced Dungeons cannot be found or completed in solo threads. If the player rolls LD22 or higher in a solo thread, an intermediate dungeon will be found in its stead.
  3. Participants must fight a total of fifteen floor strength monsters of their own design before moving on to the boss.
  4. Participants must fight a boss monster with the following statistics in order to qualify for the reward:
    HP = floor * 70 | Damage = floor * 11

Rewards

3 SP upon completion
A Col value of ((floor + loot die) * 100)
6 Materials

"Friends come and go in this world. Anyone can die with a snap of the fingers." Opal explained looking over her shoulder to the less expressive woman as before. Opal shook her head, "If you are seeking companionship, then you need to stop searching ya know? If you look for it, it will never be found. Let it come naturally, like you and I. It was an off chance that we met and here we are now, right? Going on adventure and having...Well, I suppose this is fun?" The woman gave a brief smile when she heard Jaken step on an impression on the ground making a clicking sound in the process. 

"Ugh...oh dear...what have I done?" Jaken looked up when he heard the rumbling of a noise coming from above in the mountain. Opal unsheathed her weapon and narrowed her eyes at the peak, "[censored]. Everyone take cover!" The woman stood as massive large boulders began falling and tumbling down the mountain. Narrowing her violet eyes, the woman tore through the massive stone cinders with her impressive Masamune. The destructive power of the blade was enough to cut them in half one after another as she stepped side to side to clearing away the debris as it fell upon them. The dust of the mountain was kicked up and wafted over the party until it slowly settled. Jaken, in his dubious efforts to find materials, instead activated a corridor in the mountains that lead to the Forbidden Temple of Serpius. 

"Well, I suppose its fate that we find a dungeon around here. If everyone is safe, let's get going." 

Edited by Opal

Avilon's eyes now glanced up to look at the woman before her once gain, a gorgeous one at that, but to be frank she never really considered herself a companion of her. Now glancing up to Opal and Jaken she began to realize that perhaps she was more respected then she had thought. Cheering up she nodded now with another cheeking smile plastered over her face as she let out a short chuckle and nod to agree. "You're right, we are companions for better or worse and I for one am very grateful that you and Jaken are willing to at least bring me along on these journeys." She stated now picking up the pace as she attempted to catch up to them. As an entrance was made to the large sub dungeon by her companion Avilon walked up behind Jaken and patted his shoulder. "Silly it's ok you just opened door that was hidden see," she said now poking at the impression with her foot.

"Er?" now glancing over she noticed the large boulder that was tumbling down the mountain.  Avilon glanced around and quickly pulled out her large cross shield and held it above herself and the imp of Opal's now guard against the crumbling boulder which she had chopped up ever so nicely as a larger chunk was weighing down upon her. "C-come on Jaken get out already," she groaned now standing up and pushing the boulder away and standing up as she began to gasp as it was quite tiresome to block such a large piece of earth for so long.

The tiny imp coward under her massive shield. His eyes an expression that showed thanks but was unable to unravel why. He had spoke such harsh words to the girl only moments before this catastrophe and yet, somehow or another she had saved him a certain doom. Blinking a few times and nodding as she lodged the boulder from off her massive shield, the little imp turned to her and bowed his head in sincerity. 

"You saved, Jaken. You have my thanks, Avilon. You are much more brave than I had given you credit for. Perhaps there is some backbone in you yet." Opal had said flicking her massive blade to the left. In anycase, they had to continue onwards from here. Jaken, the King Imp was now looking up back over at Avilon every few paces with a beguiled expression...and all he could wonder was why? Why did she do that? It was in deep thought that Jaken was now looking down at the ground as he pondered, and then ran smack dab into Opal's leg nearly knocking him over. 

"Why did we stop?" he asked, looking up. Opal's lips curved into a smile as she brandished her weapon, "Mountain Lions." Giving a few taps of her weapon against her shoulder the woman began to rush the enemy, but a voice from behind her startled her as the king imp warned her of an impending flank attack. The two lions were decoys as she looked to her right, two more sprang from the shadows lurking and their massive paws beat against her thin armor but did nothing to strike her HP down but a sliver. 

x4 Mountain Lions: HP: 28/28 || Dmg: 21 || Mit: 7

Opals HP: 196/200
EN: 48/50

ID: 61826
BD: 1+3 = Lol
MD: 7

Edited by Opal

She winced and shook her head, "I-It's nothing I wouldn't do for people that I care about." Avilon stated smiling partially as she then looked back to the imp now wrapping on arm around him to give a hug. "Besides I know I'm sorta useless but the least I can do is help others and befriend them as papa always told me you can't have to many friends. As I don't really have that many friends in the real world let alone gaming one's as I must admit this is still the first game I have ever played. I think I'm getting use to it though."

As they wandered forward deeper into the unfortunate domain she stopped noticing that both Jaken and Opal were now halted down the paths. "I wouldn't really go that far though, I still am just a scared girl trying to make everyone in this world happy." She wasn't about to admit how little of a backbone she had as that was a private matter that was always saved for right at bed time. Emotional breakdowns where she little wept for hours sometimes even the whole night of how she missed the real world and her father and science team but she wanted to be strong for those who weren't and never would.

"Jaken stand between me and my shield," she stated again jumping before the familiar instinctively attempting to protect those who obviously couldn't hand themselves in combat. Looking over to opal she then questioned. "D-do you want me to how them off of you I don't really know if I have enough mitigation to tank these?"