[PP-F2] Hero Games <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Part 2) (Avilon, Husky)

After spending some time looking for a suitable place to set down Avilon, he decided to set her down under up against a tree with a nice enough looking shade. He couldn't find any benches to lay her down on, which he thought was unfortunate enough, but hopefully where he put her was fine. Letting out a small sigh, he stood straight and stretched out his back, taking a look around. He had definitely carried her a long way. Gaster was out of the town where he left the woman and was now at the bottom of a mountain range. He must have lost himself somewhere and lost track of time. "Oh well," he thought. "Nothing I can do now, I suppose." Gaster moved beside her and sat down against the tree beside her, pulling his knees to his chest. He leaned his head back, and closed his eyes, waiting for her to wake up.

Edited by Gaster

Avilon laid there on the ground rubbing her head as she smiled up and then began to think, "Oh don't worry now Gaster I'm fine you didn't really have to carry me all this way." She smiled now laying underneath the shade of a nearby tree as she now blinked her eyes still making sure that they were functioning properly in this reality. "Hey this seems like the mountain range where you go to face off with that rock?" She spoke rather confused now glancing about and standing back up to her own feet as she seemed to have awoken form their last endeavor. "Oh! I know someone who will be perfect for punching that rock where did I see him," She frowned now nibbling her finger as she sighed. "Right the beach party I forgot but I tried didn't know who he was entirely, Haskle? Hurst? Harry?" She couldn't be certain but she swore Zandra had introduced him or something. She then grumbled and popped up the message system as she thinks she was trying to friend him in the beach as well. "Mister is it possible you can come and assist a friend of mine and myself on this rock punching contest."

Husky was relaxing on his stool by the fireplace in his shop. Sipping away the cup of his favorite Daisy tea, the man read through the newspaper for any interesting news on what was happening in AinCrad recently. His legs crossed over, and next to him was his little wolf pet, Woofles, chewing on the piece of steak that his master had made for him. "Will this be another uneventful day of just normal routine?" Husky sighed, folded the newspaper back and placed it gently onto the table. That was when Husky noticed a blinking notification Icon from his inbox. He received an letter from someone he had not really got the name. It stuck vividly in his mind but it just wouldn't come out. "Did I know them them from Zandra's Beach party? It could be... I can't think of another place where I met some strangers that know my name..." Husky thought to himself. It seemed that whoever they are, they needed some help with the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest. Husky shrugged. He couldn't think of something interesting to do, and beside, lending a helping hand with that quest has always been something he like to do. Getting his equipment ready, Husky called for Woofles and set off to the second floor, where the dojo was.

Gaster shook his head. "Oh, but I did have to. I probably didn't have to travel this far, but I did have to look for as long as I did. I couldn't put you down jut anywhere, you know. You were sleeping so soundly that I had to look for such a long time for a place to put you down where your sleep wouldn't be disturbed." he said, looking up into the tree. He looked for anything that he might use to be able to distinguish it; fruit, nuts, the kinds of animals that might be living there, anything. But he found nothing, and got bored of the tree. Tearing his attention away from the tree, Gaster stood up and stretched out his back. "Anyways, I'm glad you're alright. Shall we continue with some questing?" he said, looking at Avilon with a hopeful smile.

Avilon gave a silent nod to her companion who had been quite kind as of late, her hand slowly gripping the bark on the tree as she now pulled herself up to her feet. "I hope he got the message, anyway I'm sure you need to finish this thread still right. It's something like punching a rock repeatedly until you have finally destroyed it?" She spoke as she recalled that quest all to well as she had done it once with another small group, a loud yawn escaped her lips before now peeking up to her messages and glancing back toward the mountain which they had to climb nos sitting on the first step and looking to Gaster. "Want to wait for a few minutes and see if he shows up? Elsewecan always start strolling up and start it ourselves?"

A short moment after Husky had left his shop, He arrived at Urbus. The town is still the same at it was, and nothing had changed much since the last time he was there. Husky made his way out of the town's entrance, and on the path to the mountain where the Dojo was. Woofles laid down on his shoulder, lazily purred as he was still full from the breakfast. Arrived at the base of the mountain, where the set of stair case was located, Husky saw a couple, a man of dark brown hair and a girl with hair of amethyst purple. Husky now recognized the girl, as she was the one he talked to back at Zandra's party few days ago. "Good morning! You must be the one who sent me the message, yes?" Husky asked, approaching the two player. 

At the appearance of a new person, Gaster suddenly became very timid. Taking a step back to instinctively put distance between the two of them, Gaster backed up into the tree he had put Avilon under. With nowhere to go, Gaster shrunk into himself. He began to unintentionally avoid eye contact with the person, although he tried his hardest to make it, and began to pick at the bark on the tree behind his bark to keep his hands, and his mind, busy. "Um... H-hello..." he said to the person, giving them a small wave. "M... My name is Gaster...
I-it's a pleasure to meet you." he said, giving the person a small, nervous bow.

As the time passed Avilon glanced over seeing another person had arrived but what came to a shock was that he seemed to have an animal with him. "Dahhhh look at that I wan't to play with it can I?" A loud smile now spreading over her face as she walked and planted her own hands against the creature's chin. "D-does it have a name stranger, also you as well what exactly was your name upon him." She then looked back over toward Gaster and said. "Yeah we both met one another over at the Beach, I think I saw you making hot dogs because I frankly enjoyed that day it was one of the best times in my life. I haven't been able to meet many people."

"Heh... His name is Woofles. I found him being attacked by another player, so I saved him. We became friends since." Husky spoke, lowering himself so Avilon could pet Woofles easily. Enjoying the attention, the little puppy nudged against Avilon's hand, as her soft hand runs along his fur. "He's a nasty little chompers." Husky chuckled, reaching his hands over and gently scratch little Woofles just below his chin.

"Ah yes. You're correct. I did serve as the Bartender at the Beach party, and I'm glad that you had fun there. It was quite an experience for myself. Speaking of which, allowed me to re-introduce myself. I'm Husky." Husky smiled. He stood back up, Woofles panting with excitement on his shoulder. "You guys need help with the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest, correct? Well, head up to the Dojo on top of the peek, and join me in the back after." Husky spoke, slowly making his ascend up to the mountain top through the stairway. 

Gaster watched Husky walk up the steps and turned to Avilon. "Well... He seems like a friendly fellow..." he said, searching for something nice to say about Avilon's friend. If anything, saying they were friendly seemed like a nice enough thing to say. Gaster fidgeted in place, twiddling his thumbs and sheepishly kicking up some dirt. "Um... I don't think we should keep him waiting for too long, yes? Perhaps we should make haste and head up." Gaster said, looking around sporadically.

Edited by Gaster

Avilon nodded and reached a hand out toward Gaster, "Some of use have dealt with harder meetings in this world then others as a great deal of issues have come up to be perfectly frank. Either way we shouldn't keep Husky waiting after all he didn't have to take his time out of his schedule to assist us." Smiling as happily as she could as she now glanced over the steps leading up through the mountains. "I'm afraid it won't be an easy quest but hopefully if we get up quickly we can start pummeling that annoying rock." She winked and sprinted off up the mountain now chasing after the man before her."Don't worry we got this and I'm sure one day we will work upon the front lines with no fears."

Seeing the two arrived at the top, Husky gave them the instruction for the quest, before heading toward the back of the dojo, where the boulder is located. "Good job, you two made it. Now, all you have to do is talk to the Martial Art master inside the Dojo, and he'll assigned you with the quest. Then meet me in the back, I'll help you guys out with this quest. It's not a pleasant quest to do on your own." 

Leaning against the boulder that was required to be broken, Husky opened his inventory menu. With a quick few press of the buttons, Husky unequipped the chestplate he wore, as well as the gauntlets on his arms. He then selected two specific items inside his inventory, and equipped them. His hands shone in bright white light, before the red, gold and black gauntlet of a Dragon's claws and the arm guard of the same pattern appeared on his hand. Adjusting the gauntlets so that it perfectly fit, Husky waited before starting the quest.

[- Twin Fang: 2 Unarmed Damage | 1 Paralysis]
[- Zenith of Aegis: 18 Mitigation | 1 Thorn]

[+ Dragon's Might: 3 Unarmed Damage]
[+ Dragon's Rejuvenation: 2 Recovery]

Gaster nodded at Husky and began heading towards the dojo. On his way, he looked around the area. Among the rocky terrain, there was still some vegetation to be seen among the stone. He mostly saw moss growing on rocks or some untamed shrubbery growing here and there, but it was more or less well populated for the vegetation that was in the area. After a bit of exploring, Gaster found the dojo. He stood outside its entrance and examined its outside carefully before entering.

Avilon finally managed to reach the top, Gaster quickly in pursuit as she stopped and glancing around the small dojo that had been built up here or spawned she supposed. Looking over to husky she realized that he must have been adding gauntlets to assist in this endeavor as she now looked down to her bare fists. She hadn't bought anything to attack this situation properly. "I suppose that we should let the leader give the stone the first strike, unless you are feeling confident that is Husky." She spoke to him now raising a finger up and poking Gaster's shoulder as she swayed back and forth looking toward this rock rather shakily.

"Well, don't mind if I go first." Husky shrugged, stretched his hands before getting ready in front of the rock. Focused on the target, he clenched his fist, and entered his fighting pose. Raised his hand and activated the Sword Art, the warrior in silver lunged toward the rock, before threw the first punch to the side of the boulder. Another punch chained after another, Husky continued to punch the boulder with ferocity, continuously striking at different weak point. The boulder's surface cracked a little at many places, and finally one large crack across the surface of the large boulder. "Why don't you give it a try? It's your quest you've taken after all." Husky spoken, stepped out of the way for Gaster to give a try.

ID: 60665

BD: 5+1=6

CD: 2 [no recovery]

Husky: 56/56 HP | 6 EN | 7 DMG |
Gaster: ?? HP | ?? EN | ? DMG |
Avilon: ?? HP | ?? EN | ? DMG |

vs

Boulder: 15/50 HP ( -( 7 x Five Sword: 5x1) = 35 DMG)

Edited by Husky

Gaster's attention to the dojo was torn away for a brief moment as Husky had dealt a great amount of damage. He would have liked to explore the inside of the dojo, but he also didn't want to make this quest take to long. Feeling a bit anxious, he timidly made his way over to the rock. Hesitantly, Gaster raised his fist up to the stone that stood in front of him. Holding in a deep breath, he pulled his fist back and threw it forward as hard as he could, and looked at its health. To his surprise, he'd done more damage to it than he'd expected to. Smiling, he took a few steps back so Avilon could have a turn at the rock.

Husky: 56/56 HP | 6 EN | 7 DMG |
Gaster: 36/36 HP | 8/9 EN | 5 DMG |
Avilon: ?? HP | ?? EN | ? DMG |

Boulder: 12/50 HP (3 DMG)

ID# 60712 results:

BD: 10 (+2 DMG)

Edited by Gaster

Avilon began to  to stroke her knuckles as she contemplated what all was happening as this world was quite strange with it's quests as it sent them out to punch a rock. Looking down now she began to press her fists together before now launching her fist toward the rock. As it was in bound she missed completely and instead fell down to her knee wincing in pain. "Crud, how are you  suppose to punch this thing as it never happens correctly." She grumbled now stroking her own fist as it was getting quite silly. "How on earth did you do so much damage Husky?"

Husky: 56/56 HP | 6 EN | 7 DMG |
Gaster: 36/36 HP | 8/9 EN | 5 DMG |
Avilon: 60/60 HP | 13/15 EN | ? DMG |

Boulder: 12/50 HP (3 DMG)

ID# 60721 results:

BD: 4 

Edited by Avilon
  • 2 weeks later...

Husky stood back, leaving the two players some space for them to work their magic. Gaster held his ground well, managed to land a critical hit onto the boulder, but Avilon seemed to have some troubles. Husky swiftly approached Avilon when she missed the boulder and fell on the ground. The Brunette warrior checked to see if she is fine. Since the game pain-inhibitor would have reduced some physical pain for all players, Avilon shouldn't be injured greatly like so. "Everyone have their problem when we first started fighting. You just need to aim a little higher, and your movement just need to be more sturdy and firm." Husky gave Avilon a piece of his advice, getting up from his knee and demonstrate it to her. 

He stood with one leg forward, while the other leg stepped back. His hand leveled with his face, as he targeted the rock. Aiming toward the boulder, Husky step forward, and gave the boulder a good punch. His hand landed slightly askew to the center of the rock, but it was enough to deal damage. Return to his original posture, Husky relaxed, and stepped aside. "Well, It's really the sword art that do most of the work, I just followed where the system guides me." Husky smiled, letting both of them retry punching the rock.

(Pardon my double roll. I messed up the link.)

ID: 61658

BD: 5+1

CD: 1 [No recovery]

Husky: 56/56 HP | 6/14 EN | 7 DMG |
Gaster: 36/36 HP | 8/8 EN | 5 DMG |
Avilon: 60/60 HP | 14/15 EN | ? DMG |

vs

Boulder: 5/50 HP ( -7 DMG)

Edited by Husky