Floor Discriptions

Maybe Im just blind but Im having the hardest time finding any details on the types of features that each floor has. I suggest a page like the first floor which offers basic information of the types of various terrains and geographical features.

The information should be divided up by:

- Terrain: Include basic information of what types of features the level contains (mountainous, jungle, desert, plains, etc.).

- Monsters: What types of monsters are common on this floor

- Cities/Towns: The name (and maybe a simple description) of the main city and villiages (maybe include basic size and type of architecture).

- Basic geographical orientation: I think it is safe to assume that most of the time (unless stated otherwise) most main cities (like <> where the player first enters the floor are in a central location. So the general direction of certain regions should be listed.

Thats all I can think of I welcome any input or complaints that may exist with this idea. Im suggesting this to give players a little guidance in names. I realize that since some players are mapping the other floors that this changes things so maybe for those levels the information is vague and restricted to maybe just the terrain and the floor description information should be added to when such this are "mapped". None of this should be restricting but merely to give players a little bit to work with.

I guess it might be too much to ask for someone to make a map...?

Also, there are some descriptions on the wiki, but not much. I think it would be very much appreciated to have a reference section.

I asked for help with this stuff when I first joined but was told to look for the first topic in each floor even though they're jumbled with other floors. Then look for the first post jumbled in the topic that would describe the floor. Good luck with that.

I asked for help with this stuff when I first joined but was told to look for the first topic in each floor even though they're jumbled with other floors. Then look for the first post jumbled in the topic that would describe the floor. Good luck with that.

Im not opposed to maps but I think the thrill of sword art online is that for levels we are only just now reaching we can discover something and "share map data" (i.e. submit to GM or add discovery to floor description). Just an idea I thought up walking into between classes while reading threads on my ipad mini.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to have a look around stumbled onto this, so here I go. First let's get some facts straight, one would be that players aren't suppose to know the entire terrain of a level until it is fully explore. Ut I'm ignoring that fact and letting you all know every important location whether safe zone or not in a floor. Two a map will be an inconvenience of sorts as it would mean having a GM draft several maps from 1-100 and of the inside of different locations within the floors, that's why I'm sticking to a written description, three as Shark stated I am currently making a page with the floor information give me a break okay, floors have a lot of other locations aside from the main towns and the dungeon. Four and last with the little information on floors as pointed out by a fellow player, I am forced to invent most of the floor details and even though their crude they work better than nothing. Soon the floors from 1 to 7 will be up and 8 once the boss loses. Thank you.