Returning player, in need of serious update.

OK, so first is first. SP and levels are now counted not by Post count but by completed Threads. to fully complete a thread it must be over 21+ posts. Thats simple and it looks like your up to date.

For spending SP, it seems as always has been. takes 5 SP to got from a rank 0 (Unskilled) to rank 1 (Novice), then to go to rank 2 it takes another 8 SP, and so on per the SP guide found in the tutorials.

Each SP adds to your level, and after level 3 a type of SP curve happens where each subsequent level requires more SP to gain. It seems to be a curve of 10 levels. from from 3 to around 13 you go from needed about 1 SP per level to 3 SP per level, then around 14 or so until about 20 you need 4, and so on. Its simple.

Again, you seem to have that standard down. For the DMG and such, I do not know how Unarmed damage works in accords to using it as a weapon skill. I only know that if you have it, it unlocks the use of certain Sword Arts in other skills, but to my knowledge has no Sword Arts itself, and I think it's DMG +1 bit is only with unarmed DMG, meaning it wont add to any +1 you get from a weapon skill. Again, not sure. I'll let someone else answer that.

As for mods, they work like skills to buff them. They require SP to buy like skill ranks, and are only attainable after you hit a certain rank in the appropriate skill. Example, A Search and Detect skill mod like Reveal is only attained after you get rank 3 of search and detect. to gain it, you spend the SP amount needed, which is 9, and then when you use Search and Detect, you can use reveal to roll for a dungeon every 15 posts instead of 20, and when rolling get a +2 to your LD. This lets you find a dungeon sooner and easier.

So, when looking at Mods, they will says something like "Expert Search and Detect" or "Grandmaster Heavy Armor" or something like that to denote what rank needs to be met in the original skill, and then there is the effect, and then the cost to buy the mod.

For shops and eval, it is pretty much the same. You roll on the Perma-roller, match to your profession, then make the item you can. once it is made, you post all Roll IDs and items in your shop and a bit of RP fluff, then post it in the evals to be evaluated by PSTs. If 24 or more hours pass and your items aren't evaluated, you can message a PST and ask them to.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

You're going to have to completely redo your stats. Everyone had to when the new system was updated. Sprint and Acrobatics is a mod which is something separate you put points in that no longer effects how many skills you have (so it no longer counts of one of the nine skills). Read everything over and whatever you don't get, PM me and we'll get this worked out.

Been a long time kiddo! Nice to see you!