[PP-F1-no PK] A lesson in Art. (Avilon, Rain, Sierra) COMPLETE!!!!

As the wanderer looked around, it had seemed that he is now the center of attention. Thinking quickly, he jumps straight up on his feet and bows his head. "Look, I really am sorry. I had no clue how powerful the potion was. I made the potion long ago in a - I guess, now - failed attempt at making a love potion. I figured, if I can somehow make one that worked, the customers would come rolling in. But, I've never had an opportune moment to test out the potion. Many has come by my shop, but they never took a gander at the love potion." The wanderer never talked as much as he just did just now. This situation was dire. It was true that he's never tested this potion, and that he had no clue how strong it was, but he never really intended to commercialize the tonic. This actually for himself. It was meant for HIM to fall in love. Not the other way around. The wanderer has been wandering the Aincrad for some time now, but he has never found the one thing that made him happy. He believed that this potion would help his always disinterested attitude.

OOC: Legit... idk how this thing got approved.. ._.

Edited by Rain

Sierra grumbled as she now kept an eye on the wanderer, everything he had just done with that potion of his was something that terrified her as she wasn't quite bright enough to develop such recipes or even produce useful songs yet as a performer. Sierra pouted and looked away angrily and now  turned her chair around and away from her new companion of sorts. Her eyes now aimed toward a different table with a male and female. "It's not like I was really effected I was just playing you for a fool is all," loudly vocalizing her lie as she felt rather flustered still from that little experience. "Seriously like you are really capable of developing something that could move my heart." Her hand quivering as the other arm still stayed their limp as if  it never had been used before.

X heard another round of conversations and just like the circle scenes from that 70's show it was now X's turn to say something however they weren't smoking the devils lettuce in this witty reference. The creepy perv with the potions made a lame excuse like we don't all know why he did what he did. The now victimized girl put on an acting performace not dserving of an Oscar but maybe a nickelodeon kids choice award and that's not saying much. Then theres the girl Avilon which was genuinely interested in the guild... theres actually no way to make fun of that its just good to know.

Oh so you are interested in a guild, well I don't have enough people right now to revive the guild but just add me and I could message you when I need you. Yeah and another thing about the quest EaL or Feeding the enemy I can help with both... Ruff ruff... And Maruchan really likes you for some reason so I guess your cool in my book... Yup like I thought earlier something similar to this always happens.

The cafe was slowly dispersing with every waking minute that the pair sat their, her hands still hovering over toward the pet as smiled at Maruchan. "It really is adorable, and I would love your assistance on that mission as I sorta had an issue finding a creature that would give me the necessary companionship as your little Maru would." As she heard some dispute between what appeared to be a lovers quarrel Avilon stopped wondering, "Maybe we should think about going over there and helping those two out. It sounds like she is quite angry with her fiance perhaps we can assist them in fixing their relationship up?" Avilon smiled not knowing how the two were acquaintances and frankly didn't see any of this potion dispute as she now stood up from her seat, offering her hand now to help X up. 

"Charmed to meet you, now how about we go play couple's counselor as a duo." She laughed now rubbing the finger down upon his pet once more.

The wanderer's cold disinterested eyes quickly changes target from the purple haired woman to a pink haired woman. "Don't attach me to this woman. Neither me or her has ever met each other till this moment and I have to interest in progressing that relationship." The wanderer was blunt, but his words were - somewhat - true. "I need another drink..." The wanderer grabs his almost empty pint and chugs the rest down. He then casually goes up to the bartender and orders more. "Al, was it? Another pint of stout. No... wait.." This situation was getting out of hand. He needs more than just brew. "Rhum..  Gimme some Black Caribbean Spiced Rhum." After getting a glass of what he wanted, he casually went back to his seat... This is gonna be a long day.

"As I wish not to be attached at all as I haven't wanted anything that this man could ever give me since he is a fowl and loathsome creature."  Sierra grumbled now glancing away as she looked away attempting to not show her flustered face. "Besides I'm happily married with a beautiful woman that would kill you all for even talking about such insolence." She snapped now looking over toward the female who had wandered over. "Although I do admit adding her to the mix might manage to  quench my hatred as she is a beauty.

X let Avilon pull him up out of the chair as Maruchan stayed in Avilons arms, while on his feet X walked over to where the couple was sitting. After listening to the two talk X learned that the two weren't an actual couple and that the girl is actually married already. Also after hearing the girl hit on Avilon X's mind went into shambles thinking what exactly the girl meant by those words, he's not exactly the brightest person.

wait.... to the mix?... are you trying to recruit us for a four-way?... Wait maybe she was just trying to say she will accept our help, I'm just gonna act like I ain't even just say that... So your boyfriends obviously a creep with that potion crap he pulled, but he also may be an alcoholic too? Then there's you miss "I'm already married." However I'm not too keen on the rules for your engagement is it ok to cheat on your wife because its with a guy? I'm actually genuinely interested in knowing the answer to that question.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Avilon now stopped dead in her tracks as Maruchan began to crawl about through her arms as it was all quite crazy suddenly for herself. She heard the violet haired female now commenting on how she would like her possibly upon her arm. "What now?" The pink haired maiden stuttered a bit taken back as she now walked around and hid behind X. "I don't think that is entirely appropriate it's not all that natural for a woman to get together with one another." Ducking back behind the boy she had spoken to for so long as she then waved shyly toward the other guy as she shivered slightly from the ominous vibe that Sierra was giving off.

As the mention of the fourway Avilon's face became more startled, "What are you guys even talking about now?" Avilon was frankly scared of where this conversation was going and prepared to step out. "I think I might just excuse myself now it was a pleasure to meet you all."

Exit 200 col

1 SP

Edited by Avilon

"What are you people even thinking?! No! There will be no four way! Or three! Or two! Maybe one - if you're desperate. But no no no!" the wanderer has had enough of this... this misunderstanding. "Look, that potion didn't work like how I intended it to work. It was for me to actually have feelings for someone. Not the other way around. I can keep friends, but I can never push past friendship. I'm like what you'd call asexual. I have no real interest in men or women or whatever! I just... can't..." The wander had stood up from his chair in his panicked speech, but now he fell to the ground on his knees. His faced looked down on the ground with eyes of fear and disgust. He hated himself. He wanted to change and be normal. 

Sierra heard how hesitant the pink haired girl sounded now frown and looking over to the other two males, "How about I make a deal with you both grab that sweet beauty for all four of us and I let you enjoy a many ways as you two are comfortable with. After all it would be a shame to let such a beauty leave the party when it has just begun." Sierra smirked now looking over to see what type of men she was among.

X was hardly paying any attention to the things going on around him, just because he was distracted thinking of names for his couples counseling service. He tossed around a few ideas in his head but nothing really seemed to stick with him like pink and red dating and relating, or A to X counseling, as a joke that her name starts with A and X is well X. The bottom line was this business was never going to boom until a catchy name stuck like a bug on a windshield.

I GOT IT!!!!... What about? Angel and Demon counseling!.. Oh damn what the hells going on? Kids on the floor, Pink is leaving, Purple is saying something suggestive. Maybe I should have paid attention.... Uhhh, wait up Avilon... Imma just come with you. Al add this whatever to my tab. You never pay the bloody tab. That's because I Perform here to get your little café business!... Anyways kid... screaming now.... good luck with whatever... I then walked a bit fast to catch up with Avilon.

OOC: So.. I'm guessing Avilon really left left? I was't sure so I didn't post anything. Guess we should end this thread.

The wanderer slowly picked himself up from the floor. Showing such fear... in public no less. It's very... emasculating.. "I need to go... get out of here... clear my thoughts..." The wanderer slowly walked to the bartender, paying no mind to anyone else in the premises that could be watching. "No.. pay no attention to them at all... Pay, then leave." His mind was made up.

-200 Col

As he took his final steps to leaving the place, he took one last glance at the purple haired woman. He has a strange feeling he'll be seeing her more often... and soon.

- Exits -

Edited by Rain

Sierra stopped and watched as the pink haired girl rand off from them now frowning as the larger portion of fun didn't even start. Sitting upon her chair she slipped a hand up and under her rear. Re situating she didn't even look back at the strangers as she was now contemplating a way to win over her wife's love permanently. Their must have been some means to steal into Hakai's heart. As she remained and the rest left her head slowly collapsed upon the dinner table as she now groaned sadly.

[Exit]