[PP-F1-no PK] A lesson in Art. (Avilon, Rain, Sierra) COMPLETE!!!!

X is back at it again in the starlight café performing new cover songs with the blessing of his good friend the café owner. The wooden stool is almost poetic justice at this point with how many times he was played a show here in front of small crowds. Only today it was an unannounced performance so the café was peaceful and only sparsely filled with regulars. X's familiar slept lazily under the wooden stool still wagging his tail to the music. The music itself was calming already, but tagged along with the smell of the café senses almost numbed.

Feels good to be back, yeah yeah but uh I do wish we had time to get a crowd I need to start rebuilding my fame... "hey hey little red bird...."

The café guests pleasantly enjoyed there meals and drinks as most of them kept quietly to themselves. Oh what a day it always turns out to be whenever X hangs out in this café.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Avilon found herself back in the first city, her own emotions and fears of how this world truly were finally coming to light in her young naive eyes. The woman frankly needed a new pass time at this rate as her own life was growing quite dreary with the recent events and news about a dear acquaintance she made had recently died. Worse of all it was a woman whom she hadn't even known all that well as her name had  been wiped from her own friend's list. None of it seemed real to her even death in this game seemed ridiculous. As she sat by the side of a fountain she closed her eyes, her astute hearing still quite effective do to her unique ability to have been blind in the real world and now locked in a world where all her senses seemed to be fine once more.

She curled up now as the rushing water spewed out till she opened her eyes and sniffled and wiping away a small stream of tears. As her face was wiped clean she looked around to see the hustle and bustle of the rest of the players still continuing on their lives. "I suppose I should head out to find a place for food," she sighed now standing up and looking about seeing a nearby cafe as she strolled over all on her own. The faint evidence of tear streaks still upon her cheek as she now sat down at an empty table and picked up a menu. 

"Now what to eat," she murmured looking over the menu rather helplessly as she now realized she only could read braille and not all of the cardinal systems were quite so accommodating at first glance. Her fingers slid over the braille menu and now tapping through to the language filter as the menu swapped so she could read it.

ooc: Rain and Seirra will join in later as pre discussed.

"Hey hey did you not think I would noooooooootice!"... The end of my song was met with light applause from the players eating in the café it always humbles me and makes me realize how much of a minority we performers really are... Thank you thank you, I'm going to take a little break for now but I might come back up later...

X steps down from the stool and scoops up a sleeping Maruchan and sets him back down letting him nap on his shoulder with his hind legs dangling down his back and fore legs dangle down the left side of his chest. Al the café owner was still clapping by the time X began walking down from the stage. X let go of a really sarcastic bow towards the café owner in question. While walking over he notices a girl reading braille off a menu a sight he had never seen before.

No way, you understand how to read that stuff?...Was this girl blind or something in the real world? I didn't notice anything different in her eyes maybe the system doesn't only use facial recognition to make all of our features. I then pulled up a chair and invited my self to sit down nest to the girl to learn more... Hey my names X mind if I join you?... This was usually how these gigs end up, making a new lifelong friend. After sitting down I grabbed Maruchan and set him down on my lap still asleep and began gently petting him.

Avilon's ears perked up as she heard the song which the performer was singing, her eyes glancing back down to the menu as she wasn't in the most joyful of moods as of today. Her finger skimming over along it till she finally determined her order. As she turned around after a few minutes of lingering over the idea of going with an Alfredo dish or simply more simple like a salad with a slice of chicken she finally came to the conclusion to go healthy despite the virtual world being a place where pounds would not be packed away. As she swiveled about on her seat a waiter stopped beside her, "Oh. Yes thank you, I will be eating the Ceaser Salad with the Chicken a'la King." She said with a simple nod and looking away.

As she turned around a voice and a body now sat down at her table, blinking a bit in shock from the sudden appearance of him as she now rubbed the back of her head a bit flustered. Shuffling the menu over and out of site as the waiter took them away. "Yes, in fact I can't even read the normal text on menus like yours. It's actually quite disheartening I did contemplated learning the shapes of each letter but that is rather complicated." Now watching the small animal that the male ahead of her had managed to find asleep. "Were you the one singing?" She asked rather surprised as his voice seemed like the one of the singer.

In his usual fashion, the wanderer wanders, this time, into a nearby cafe. He really doesn't know how he got here and frankly, he doesn't really care. He smelled some tasty food and so he came.

Walking inside the cafe, he quickly notices a guy who seemed to be - maybe - hitting on a purple haired woman. Thinking this situation might be amusing, he grabs a table near by the two. Just close enough to over hear any shenanigans that might ensue.

Of course, he didn't just come here for the entertainment, he quickly opens the menu and scanned through it, only to be disappointed. There was no Japanese food. As he sat there disappointed, he then spots some German food. His face lit up as a waiter came strolling by to take his order. "Perfect timing, Bratwurst and a pint of stout."

Edited by Rain

Sierra yawned sleepily as she now wandered the first floor, the first time in days she had done anything on her own since her marriage. It felt odd being with a girl whom seemed so open to other females. Her scarlet mane slowly being brushed out from behind her neck so it flowed over the front of her own shoulder now glancing about the starting city. As she made a few paths through the city she stopped at the cafe much like the rest of the customers who were sitting there although one man in particular had decided to make her acquaintance a rather loathsome character who was quite obvious in his intentions.

As another person sat down in a table beside her Sierra glared back across to her guest and smirked, "Hey now do you really want to know how to get into a woman's bed now?" The woman leered and slowly sliding over the table her body curving and twisting on the table. The woman's hips now rolling about from side to side as she now leaned in close enough to kiss him. "Don't be over confident." In an instant she spun about over the table top and kicking the stranger over in his chair. His body sprawling out and groaning awkwardly as he looked up to her. A sinister glare peering down toward the boy as he quickly sprinted off.

After that display she spun back around and sitting down in her chair with a sigh, "Amateur ..."

The girl explained to X that she couldn't even read regular menus something X didn't know was possible, the blind seeing for the first time in this game. The girl kept the conversation going by asking if X was the one singing. X simply responded by jokingly waving a hand in front of her eyes to see if she could see or not.

You can see right?... kidding but yeah that was me up there I even have my guitar right here...I then swiped open my menu and brought out my fleur de lies carved silver guitar with the red ribbon strap. Here you can hold it if you want... As I set the guitar on the table I realized I haven't even asked the poor girl her name yet. Oh uh what was your name again? You know I'm X right, did I already say that? Hahaha damn I guess I really am absent minded... I then leaned back and balanced on a single leg of my chair with my familiar still asleep in my lap... Oh performers can do stuff like this incase you were wondering you know dance, balance, play music, sing all that fun stuff...

Edited by XWuZHeAR

"See? Oh yes, I have been able to see since I first entered into this strange and intriguing game, although I must admit." The pink haired shield maiden hesitated with a rather subtle sigh. "I never thought that something that could bring light to my eyes could also bring such misery in quick succession as this game has brought." As she spoke she now stopped peering over toward X and frowning. "This world has a lot more unnecessary death frankly in it then I'm not particularly comfortable with, perhaps that is why I'm attempting to become the best tank Aincrad has ever seen. To help prevent more by blocking such deadly strikes with my own shield and armor."

As he put down the guitar she glanced over it rather shocked before being asked her name, "My name is Avilon it's a pleasure to meet you." Her voice soft and sweet like honey in audible form as she now smiled. "That is quite interesting, I must admit I'm not all that coordinated to dance."

The food came almost as quick as the waiter coming to the wanderer to take his order. This place was truly fast. As he looked over back to the guy talking to girl at the table next to him, a certain someone catches his eye. The wanderer casually watched while eating his bratwurst, as this someone allured and toyed with another player only to shut them down in the end. In this moment, the wanderer almost spat his food out from almost bursting into laughter, but he stopped himself from doing so. It wasn't exactly mannerful - something he picked up growing up in Japan. He flushed the food down his throat with the pint of stout before he almost burst into laughter from another incident.

Sierra now glanced over as she heard him partially preparing to spew out the meat he had been attempting to eat only to stop before an outburst. Her eyes now scanning him over and commenting upon his recent display,"And you think that if you had done the same flirting you wouldn't have wound up on your rear crying home to your mama." Sierra now hopped out of her chair and gracefully gliding along the ground till she was planted opposite of him."I frankly don't see lot of promise in you and doubt you would have any luck proving of much worth." Coldly speaking as she attempted to now test the waters.

X listened as Avilon shared a bit of her story with him, while X thought about it, it never did seem to cross his mind about the blind or paralyzed coming into this world and seeing it as a blessing. However as the girl continued to talk it was revealed that while it was a beautiful gift to be given sight the bad certainty outweighed the good in this case. While X may not be the brightest he was practical an thought some things out.

So this game made you see?... When we get out of here lets try and tweak a nerve gear to have a gopro camera on it so you can walk around as if you can see... Damn that might be a million dollar idea right there I gotten remember it...Oh! she doesn't know about the performer thing yet... I'll let you in on a little trade secret, its all system assisted like I've never played an instrument in my life but when I do get out I wouldn't mind learning now that ive had this experience...*Soft high pitched whining*...Oh look whose waking up from his nap...Maruchan then woke up and began licking my face immediately... Easy easy boy, this is Avilon wanna say hi? You can pet him if you want, his names Maruchan and yes its after the ramen company...

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Avilon finished her part of the story and then stopped her eyes dancing over to the stirring creature that appeared to be awakening for it's slumber a hand slowly sliding along the table as she smiled, a happy giggle accompanying her as she now began to take him up on his offer her hand gently reaching down to pat the creature upon it's head. As she finally reached it she began to chat once more. "It's quite adorable I actually did the feeding the enemy quest once a while back although it is quite disappointing as one of my companions slayed the monster when it began to bite me." The information about the job though made her rather confused as she never thought a game would be able to be programmed to help with the actions more then just the vision, hearing and lack of limbs. "I don't really know if that is the profession for me if I must be completely honest."

As the name of the creature was talked about she laughed nodding her head, "That name is adorable, even if it is named after a ramen company."

The wanderer's face breaks into a sly smirk. "I wouldn't have done it in that amateurish way." He casually navigates his HUD expertly, taking out a Charmer's Tonic, a small little vial of purple liquid which charms the first person that looks at the drinker; lasting for up to 3 turns. "There's much easier ways to do things." As he says that he raises the vial up in the air as if cheering and casually drinks the potion, still with the devious smirk on his face. He then leans in closer, "You also shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, who knows what lie deep inside."

Sierra's eyes glanced down and noticed him pulling out a vial, she winced and looked at it before glancing up as she saw him drinking it down. Her body quite flustered now as she looked upon Rain a bit in a state where she now didn't mind that he was a guy she had been recently yelling at. Her own body now taking over a bit as she looked down and became rather bashful and seductive now. "W-what ..." she gulped nervous for the first time in her life as she thought about her wife and her advances upon the stranger now. This time she crawled over the table and slid down sitting upon his lap as she now looked him eye to eye. "What did you drink? Why c-can't I ..." A hand now dancing up his chest as she thought of many inappropriate thoughts. "N-no bad Sierra snap out of this," She winced now leaning in closer as she felt like tasting his lips.

The girl began to pet Maruchan as she explained to X that she too once tried the quest to tame a beast however it did not turn out with the desired result. X did remember just how hard the quest was when he did it and also remembered just how extremely happy he was when he found Maruchan who was strangely struggling on his own as a mob. Thinking about the quest takes X back in a nostalgic sort of way as maruchan sits comfortably upon his lap.

Hahaha I remember how hard that quest is... Hey I can help you with that in a pretty significant way. Performers have the ability to make songs that attract mobs but also one that calms mobs specifically for that quest... So the girl wanted a companion to accompany her in these dark times. Its understandable certainty from my point of view as much as anyone else's like Ariel and her lion, and Teayre with her bird... Just after that thought I noticed a different player acting indecent in Al's café... Hey! Hey! This is a family restaurant, have your little foreplay in an inn like everyone else. You're one to talk X haha... Hey! Al don't make me get behind that counter... HmmHmmHmm chill chill I'm only mucking about.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Avilon listened to X, singling out specifically this comment about helping her with the quest, Feeding the Enemy, as she nodded happily from hearing that comment and smirking. "Yeah that would be exceptionally helpful, as I'm looking for one that is strong and can assist me although I must admit my last companion knew it's weakness and showed it to me I-I was startled but that was the only way to end the quest otherwise." She sighed hanging her head low now peering over to X once more and seeing as she now had a bowl of salad that had been placed before her, quite frankly she didn't even notice it appear through their little conversation. The waiter who had delivered it sneakily slid in and out planting the dish before her. As she heard it she glanced over seeing it as well as she noticed the purple haired woman was now sitting upon a gentleman's lap.

"I umm think it is sorta sweet that a couple is so comfortable with their relationship that they can display it in public." Now waving over to the man and the female who were occupying the same seat, one hand reaching for the fork and skewering some of the lettuce and sliding it into her mouth.

The quickly goes through his HUD inventory and took out a small clear vial. "Here take a whiff of this." He opens the vial and raises it near the woman's nose. He then waves his hands towards the woman so she can smell it. Within seconds, she awakes from her slight trance. Once the wanderer notices she's better, he quickly switched places with her, giver her his seat. He then took a seat across from her. "Right.. I never meant to push it any farther." He began to chow down on his - now beginning to get cold - food. "Like I said before, there are easier ways." Midway to stuffing his face, the wanderer finally began to notice that he had taken center stage at the restaurant. He abruptly stops eating and took a nice long swig of his stout. "Sorry about that! How's about a brew for everyone, on me!"

As she heard this and took a wiff of the strange brew the girl now stopped and shuddered awkwardly from it as it was quite different from most things. As she snapped out of it she glanced down sitting in his seat now flustered as she winced, "T-that wasn't funny at all you  jerk." She hissed now sliding an arm before her feeling violated in a mental way as she already was illiterate and didn't enjoy people abusing systems in this game. "I should kill you for simply doing that, and I would be well in my right to slaughter you in front of these people for a move like that." As he stood up finishing his meal Sierra glanced up sighing and merely massaged her head, "What the heck is wrong with you ..."

X slumped back into his chair after trying to process this turn of events with the two players which was brought upon by a potion. Even Maruchan would feel ashamed of being in this room with this situation but he didn't care since he was being petted by a pretty girl. X tapped three times on the table and all through a bottle at him which he caught without a struggle.

You know miss mari would crucify you if she was allowed in town, eh whatever you probably don't even know who I'm talking about... When I went to open the bottle my martial arts skill accidently activated and crushed the bottle in my fist getting me soaked... Well Avilon, *flicks arms down to dry off* I do have the song for the quest recorded back at my shop on the ninth floor, but I heard it works even better if you make it yourself... I think that Al put a spike on the bottle to make sure that would happen... Either way I'll help you with either quest, I used to be in a guild that helped lower leveled players, come to think of it I may be reviving it soon, I'm not forcing you to join or anything just thinking out loud.

Avilon merely kept this hand movement long and consistent as she made long strokes up and down the small creature that seemed to be quite enjoying the attention she was giving it. The girl's laughter still accompanying it as she happily touched it's cheek now with a finer till she heard a comment now a bit confused."Crucifying who now an why?" She blinked confused as she stopped a bit startled by the comment. As he shattered the bottle though she stopped talking completely her eyes now blinking rather startled that he suddenly broke the bottle by merely holding onto it and now inching back in her seat. "Um are you ok mister? That looks like it really could have hurt you if you don't be careful about the way you hold those bottles." As he mentioned making a guild she hummed rather questioningly as she didn't even contemplate joining a guild till this moment.

"That could be quite useful actually to help make a name for myself as i do wish to be known as a great tank who will protect any and all who come for my aid."