[PP-F2-NK] <<Let There Be Light>> quest (Talo,Isen)

While exiting a building X is suddenly stopped by an NPC woman crying and scared because her quest includes a player to find the NPC daughter. X hated this quest more than anything but never took it as he quickly rose above the usual level players take this at. Now after realizing this NPC woman would never leave him alone X had to give into the system and just the goddamn quest already.

Ugh If I find you daughter will you leave me alone?... Oh yes certainly young hero... Fine! Gimmie the damn quest request already!... After the quest screen popped up I looked it over and read the location of the daughter but also noticed there were slots for two other players... Well now that Azide is gone I guess its up to me to rebuild S1 or at least help new players out. So I decided to wait by the NPC to see who else hadn't done the quest yet as they would in fact get stopped by this NPC whenever they walked by it.