[SP-F2] Buzzer Beater <<Long Live the Queen>>

Khrysaor was enjoying a day in the sun. He was in a park taking a small nap, when he suddenly awoke to the noises coming from the other players in the park. Khrysaor laid there for another minute watching the clouds. Until, he started to think about what he was about to do. Khrysaor had plans to go up to the second floor to look for the Queen of Wasps.

He remembered earlier in the morning he met up with one of the information brokers, and the broker said to him, "Did you here about the low level party that were almost decimated by The Wasp Queen. Apparently they said that they were only there to farm the Wind Wasps, when suddenly out of nowhere to Queen showed up. I here they were able to get a powerful concoction from the Field Boss. I can't tell ya how powerful it was since even I don't know, but do what you will with the information i imparted, oh yea and that will be 100 Col." Khrysaor handed him the money and thanked him before leaving.

'I wonder how powerful the Wasp Queen is? I do hope I would be able to take care of the pest, and be prized with a interesting little potion.' thought Khrysaor from where he was sitting on the grass. He knew it was about time to get up and go to Floor 2. So, he stood up and started to dust himself, before heading towards the teleportation gates.

-100 Col.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:

Level 10

HP: 40/40

Energy: 10

Damage: 2 (1 base + 1 Rank)

Mitigation: 28 (3 from Rank 1 Heavy Armor + 18 from Steely Plate (Heavy Armor) + 7 from the Block skill when shield is equipped

Thorn: 14 (14 from Night's Fall Shield)

Bleed: 8 (From Silver Simitar: for two turns on a roll of 8-10)

Paralyze: Remove enemy action for 1 turn on roll of 9-10

Regen: 18 HP (9 from Steely Plate, and 9 from Night's Fall)

Equipped Gear:

>> Silver Scimitar (One-Handed Curved Sword): Bleed and Paralyze

>> Steely Plate (Armor): +18 Mit. 9 HP Regen

>> Night's Fall (Shield): 14 Thorns, 9 HP Regen

As Khrysaor traveled from the park to the gate, he thought about his plan of action once he was out of the safe zone of Floor 2. 'From what I heard, I may have to fight off some of the Wind Wasps first before the actual Queen shows up. Hopefully, I have enough power to defeat the smaller wasps and then the boss itself. I wonder where I should start to look for the wasps, the only animal I remember ever fighting on the floor were the wolves.' Khrysaor then said to no one in particular, "I shouldn't worry too much. I am bound to find a location where the wasps could be hiding." Before he knew it, he was already at the teleportation gate. He went inside and stated, "Teleport - Floor 2, Urbus." Khrysaor disappeared with a swirl of bluish-white light.

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor reappeared in the village of Urbus, and walked straight out of the village and into the monster infested fields of Floor 2, without looking back. He did not feel like taking any detours around the village or wasting time within the confines of the village. Khrysaor looked at his surroundings and thought about the best place to search for the Wind Wasps. Right now he was basically in the open, grassy fields and knew there would be less of a chance for the wasps to come here. When he looked on farther past the fields, he could only see 3 other options. One was go towards the lake and partial forest on his right, another way was to keep heading straight and into the deeper parts of the forest, while the last way was to head towards his left and start to hike up the mountains. Khrysaor muttered, "I know going deeper into the forest will be unhelpful because of the wolves in those parts and i don't see why the wasps would be in the mountainous region. That basically leaves the last option which is the lake and the smaller forest." With his mind made up, Khrysaor walked towards the peaceful looking lake.

As Khrysaor neared the lake he could hear the sounds of the waterfall. It was making a lot of noise as the water hit the lake. When Khrysaor came into view of the nature, he could feel the peaceful air around the area, and he just felt like relaxing there. He was about to do just that, but shook himself out of it by shaking his head, and said, "I came here to do something important I shouldn't get hooked up on the beautiful scenery or the region." He looked around his surroundings once more and saw it wa not only a lake but the lake also connected itself to a river, with the water flowing further into the woods. He decided that maybe the best place to start looking for the wasps. He started to slowly walk beside the river and travel down and deeper into the forest all the while, trying to listen for any indication of a field spawned animal showing up. Khrysaor was on the alert, and he heard it after walking for a good 15 minutes. The sounds of some buzzing.

Khrysaor: 40/40 HP | 10/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wind Wasp 1: 20/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 2: 20/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 3: 20/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 4: 20/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Edited by Khrysaor

When Khrysaor heard the buzzing towards his left he turned in the direction and started to walk carefully. Making sure to not make any sound. He put his body up against the closest tree, and slowly looked behind it. He could see 3 Wind Wasps deeper in the forest, and Khrysaor then started to think it would be best to sneak up on them and then attack. So, when he turned back to face the lake he got a sudden surprise when he saw one Wind Wasp right in his face and in the motion of a stinging attack. He tried to duck away but could not  dodge the attack in time and got hit with the stinger in shoulder. He tried to not cry out but could not help it. He yelped and jumped away.

The other 3 wasps heard the commotion and came attacking at Khrysaor from behind all hitting him with there stinger right into his back.  From the ground he observed that the wasps were also in pain and it had to do with his <<Thorns>> activating. Khrysaor shakily got back up from the attack and tried to swing his blade at the swarm of wasps, but they were all able to dodge away. As Khrysaor tried to regain his breath a bluish aura surrounded him, indicating the healing process. <<Regen>> was working to heal his wounds, and Khrysaor saw his HP bar return to full. Khrysaor was thinking, 'Man, I truly glad I got my armor and shield with healing properties.'

ID# 60698

BD: 1 | MD: 6 | CD: 9

Damage to Khrysaor: 6 DMG brought down to 1 by MIT. = 1 X 4 Wind Wasps = 4 DMG

Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG from attack + 14 Thorns = 14 DMG - 5 MIT = 9 DMG

Khrysaor regains health lost by REGEN

Khrysaor lost 2 NRG with missed attack

Khrysaor: 40/40 HP | 8/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wind Wasp 1: 11/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 2: 11/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 3: 11/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 4: 11/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor tried to think of a way out of the wasps that were slowly advancing on him from all directions. When he came up with a brilliant idea, he knew it would be harder for the wasps to fight back once he was in the water, and if they get splashed with the water it would affect their flying ability. Khrysaor ran at full speed towards the river, without even trying to take the chance of attacking any of the wasps, in which case his speed would decrease significantly. But as he was 50 meters away from the river, the wind wasps were able to catch up to him and were flying all around him. Distracted Khrysaor tried to wave his hands away from his face, trying to slap away the buzzing wasps. When suddenly he felt their stingers pierce through him on all four sides of his abdomen. He looked to the wasps and saw them hang off their stingers. There was no movement for a few seconds, until the wasps simultaneously pull there stingers out of Khrysaor body and flew a few meters back, but still surrounding him. Red pixels of blood started to slowly flow out of his wounds, and Khrysaor almost dropped to his knees but was able to stay standing.

ID# 60699

BD: 4 | MD: 9 | CD: 1

Damage to Khrysaor: 6 DMG  + 1 Critical DMG brought down to 1 by MIT. = 1 X 4 Wind Wasps = 4 DMG

Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG

Khrysaor: 36/40 HP | 9/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor thought, 'Dammit, what should I do? How do I get out of this situation? My best bet would be to get into the water, but how do I go about doing that?' He was looking around at his situation, until he came up with a way around it. He shouted, "THAT'S IT." which caused the wasps to fly around him in a more erratic pattern, because of their agitation. Khrysaor made sure to focus and keep in tune with his surroundings. He followed the path the wasps were taking. He could tell the wasps were communicating to each other through their movements and the buzzing sounds they were producing. Khrysaor knew a plan of action was being formed, but was not too concerned. He knew if he was able to dodge or block the next attacks done by the wasps he would have a chance to run full throttle to the river without any interference. He had the confidence in himself that he would succeed in this endeavor because when Khrysaor observed the Wind Wasps last two attacks, he noticed there was a small cool down/breather the wasps took before there next attack can be done, and so far they have only attack with their stinger. So, coming to that conclusion he knew if he survived the next attack without being hit, he would be able to get into the water.

Khrysaor waited another minute, before he saw a abnormal movement out of the corner of his eyes. He quickly turned in to the right and pivoted with his feet dodging the first attack. That wasp which just attacked went passed him and because of its speed could not fly fast enough in a different direction before it collided with another wasp that would have just about to go on the offensive. Both the wasps tumbled down to the ground. Khrysaor said, "Two pests down, two to go."

He turned his attention to the last two wasps that were coming at him from the same direction. They were twisting in and around themselves, trying to confuse Khrysaor on the attack pattern.Khrysaor still did not have enough speed with his eyes to keep track of the wasps movements, so his best move in this case would be to brace against the attack. Khrysaor brought his shield up and fell to his knees. He kept on knee on the ground and the other knee in the air with his foot planted on the ground, and hid behind his shield to brace for the attack. Now most of his body was covered, and the wasps did not expect that. Making them collide against his shield hard. When Khrysaor felt the collision against his shield, he quickly brought the shield down, throwing the wasps to the ground and turned to the river. Running at full speed he dived straight in without turning around to see how the wasps were faring. When he gt into the water his <<Regen>> took affect again.

ID# 60702

BD: 5 | MD: 3 | CD: 10

Damage to Khrysaor: 0 DMG

Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG

Khrysaor regains health lost by REGEN

Khrysaor: 40/40 HP | 10/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Edited by Khrysaor

As Khrysaor's body was in the water, he started to swim from his downward position upwards at a slow pace. He stopped swimming a few inches away from surface of the water. He knew he had a minute as the most, before he needed his head out of the water to breath. Khrysaor had to come up with the next step to his plan, and did not even know where and what happened to the wasps. 'What a relief. My plan actually worked, I made it into the water. Luckily the speed of flow of the water is not great, and I don't need to use up a lot of energy staying in one spot. I have 30 seconds left, until I am out of air. Should come up with something. I will have to slowly take my head out of the water to see where the wasps are. If they are close enough, spraying them with water will be the best plan to slow down their flying speed.' thought Khrysaor.

He slowly started to swim up, and as his head touched the surface of the water he took a deep breath, and tried to quickly assess the situation. When out of no where the 4 wasps were flying straight at his face with their stinger facing him. Khrysaor tried to bring his arm up to block his face from being attacked, but was too slow and his arm was just a little below his face. But in the end, Khrysaor got a lucky break and some of the water which was flowing through the river splashed into a rock situated a few meter ahead of them. This splashed water jumped into the air and hit the wasps forcing them to change their trajectory. Instead, of Khrysaor's face being hit the wasps attacked the arm, which was littered with 4 pierce marks. Khrysaor could tell the water saved him from being attacked and being more critically damaged.

ID# 60707

BD: 1 | MD: 6 | CD: 1

Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG from attack + 14 Thorns = 14 DMG - 5 MIT = 9 DMG

Khrysaor: 36/40 HP | 10/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wind Wasp 1: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 2: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 3: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 4: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Edited by Khrysaor

As Khrysaor got some distance between him and the wasps that were trying to free themselves from there watery grave. Khrysaor swam in for the attack knowing this is the best chance for him to get a hit in, but as he came in for an attack his eyes got sprayed with some water halting his movements. It was the wasps that did that to him, when they were able to achieve getting themselves airborne, it resulted in them splashing water all around them. Even though the wasps were moving at a slower pace, they were able to get in one more attack on the swordsmen, who was still wiping at his eyes. The wasps dropped dead afterwards because of the activation of <<Thorns>> and broke into a multitude of red pixels. When Khrysaor was done bringing his head out of the water again, he was on the alert, but it turned out he did not need to worry. Because he saw the last few red pixel shooting into the air indicating the death of the wasps.

ID# 60708

BD: 5 | MD: 7 | CD: 5 | LD: 20

Damage to Wind Wasps: 0 DMG from attack + 14 Thorns = 14 DMG - 5 MIT = 9 DMG

Khrysaor: 32/40 HP | 8/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wind Wasp 1: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Wind Wasp 2: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Wind Wasp 3: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Wind Wasp 4: 2/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Loot: 5 x 20 HP = 100 x 4 Wind Wasp = 400 Col. | +4 Mat

Total Loot: 400 Col. | 8 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor slowly swam back to the shoreline, after collecting his loot. He sat down beside the river panting and tried to take off some of his equipment to allow for it to dry up. Before, he went out to search for The Wasp Queen. As he was in the process of resting, he noticed a alert popped-up into his face stating,

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

HIDDEN FIELD BOSS - THE QUEEN WASP APPROACHES

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

FIRE WASP GUARD APPROACHES

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

POISONOUS WASP GUARD APPROACHES

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

PARALYTIC WASP GUARD APPROACHES

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THE GUARDS FIRST, BEFORE ATTACKING THE QUEEN. IF YOU TRY TO ATTACK THE QUEEN IT WILL BE BLOCKED BY ONE OF THE GUARDS.

DANGER!!! DANGER!!! DANGER!!! DANGER!!!

After Khrysaor read that, he began to sweat and curse all out, "#%&@ @&^%##@ #&##^#%$@." when he heard the buzzing of the wasps begin. Khrysaor rushed to his downed equipment and placed them on him at a fast rate. He quickly ran into the forest and farther away from the noise of the wasps to make a plan of action. There were two paths that he could think of considering the information. One, he could try to lure and attack one guard at a time or attack simultaneously. Now which way was the best way to face the swarm of wasps was the question.

Khrysaor: 32/40 HP | 9/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wasp Queen; 50/50 HP | 12 DMG

Fire Wasp Guard: 25/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | If MD roll of 7-8 inflict burn unmitigated burn damage of 3 for 2 turns

Poison Wasp Guard: 25/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | if MD roll of 8-9 inflict unmitigated poison damage of 3 for 2 turns

Paralytic Wasp Guard: 25/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | If MD roll of 9-10 inflict paralyze for 1 battle turn

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor decided that he will try to go in for the attack and if the situation became dicey he would try to retreat and make up a different plan. So, with that in mind he rushed out of his hiding place and followed the buzzing, until he came upon the swarm of killer wasps. Even when he was running he was observing his new enemies. The wasp that was the Queen was in the back of the formation and seemed like to be covered by a blue sphere of energy, which indicated it was safe from his attacks. While the three guards surrounded the Queen. As he ran towards his 3 main targets he activated his sword art <<Fell Crescent>> and a bluish light surrounded his sword. In a blur of speed he slashed at all the surprised wasps, knocking them down. After his attack, Khrysaor faced the group and noticed the wasps were trying to move but weren't able to because of his swords <<Paralyze>> effect activating, even <<Bleed>> activated. Khrysaor had to jump out of the way of a surprising attack from the Wasp Queen itself.

ID# 60710

BD: 10 | MD: 5 | CD: 2

Sword Art activated: Fell Crescent - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy)

Damage to Khrysaor: 0

Damage to Wasps: 1 Base + 1 Rank 1 in Sword + 2 Crt = 4 DMG x 1 from sword art = 4 brought down to 1 by mitigation + 8 unmitigated bleed DMG

Bleed activated

Paralyze activated

Khrysaor: 32/40 HP | 8/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Fire Wasp Guard: 16/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | If MD roll of 7-8 inflict burn unmitigated burn damage of 3 for 2 turns | BLEED (1/2) | PARALYZE

Poison Wasp Guard: 16/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | if MD roll of 8-9 inflict unmitigated poison damage of 3 for 2 turns | BLEED (1/2) | PARALYZE

Paralytic Wasp Guard: 16/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | If MD roll of 9-10 inflict paralyze for 1 battle turn | BLEED (1/2) | PARALYZE

Edited by Khrysaor

When Khrysaor dodged the Wasp Queen's attack, he knew this was the best time for another counterattack. Given the state the other wasps were in. So, after landing from his hasty jump, he went in for the kill and activated his sword art <<Fell Crescent>> again. He was able to completely slice off the wings of the wasps, making them unable to fly, but in the end they were not even needed, because <<Bleed>> activated again killing off the remainder of the wasps health. Khrysaor saw them as they disintegrated into pixels, but he did not have enough time to admire his handiwork because the Wasp Queen trued another attack this time a horizontal swipe at him. He dodged it in the nick of time by ducking under the attack. He was surprised as he saw few hair strands falling before his eyes, and thought, 'Dang it, I dodged it in time, otherwise I would have been beheaded from the attack. Now one last enemy the Wasp Queen itself left to go.'

ID# 60711

BD; 8 | BD: 5 | CD: 4 | LD: 16

Damage to Khrysaor: 0

Damage to Wasps: 1 Base + 1 Rank 1 in Sword = 2 DMG x 1 from sword art = 2 brought down to 1 by mitigation + 16 unmitigated bleed DMG

Bleed activated again

Khrysaor: 32/40 HP | 7/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Fire Wasp Guard: 0/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | BLEED (0/2) | BLEED (1/2) - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Poison Wasp Guard: 0/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | BLEED (0/2) | BLEED (1/2) - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Paralytic Wasp Guard: 0/25 HP | 6 DMG | 6 MIT. | BLEED (0/2) | BLEED (1/2) - DEAD | +1 Mat (100% of time)

Loot: 5 x 25 HP = 125 x 3 Wind Wasp = 375 Col.

Total Loot: 775 Col. | 11 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor
  • 2 weeks later...

Khrysaor jumped back and looked around to his enemy and to his satisfaction he saw the wasp's protective barrier had disappeared indicating his attacks will now work. Feeling a little to overconfident from his previous victories, he went in for a direct attack, swinging his sword around wildly. Which the queen kept on dodging, and after having enough of that, the queen gave a simple jab from its stinger hitting Khrysaor head on. Khrysaor tumbled away and on to the ground. After shaking the cobwebs around his head, he looked towards the Wasp Queen and to his satisfaction he saw how the queen was affected by his thorns. He was thinking, 'Well even if I didn't get in a hit, the wasp is still damaged.'

ID# 61828

BD: 4 | MD: 8 | CD: 4

Damage to Khrysaor: 12 but mitigation brings it down to 1

Damage to Wasp Queen: 14 thorns

Thorns Activated

Khrysaor: 31/40 HP | 5/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wasp Queen; 36/50 HP | 12 DMG

Edited by Khrysaor

Instantly, the Queen came in for another surprising attack, which caught Khrysaor off guard. He was helplessly on the ground when the attacks kept stabbing away at his body. Then the Wasp Queen backed off to see how well its attacks worked. 'I am in a dilemma, my body feels weak and tired, I need a small rest.' though Khrysaor. So, instead of getting up to try to attack the wasp carelessly, he sat in a crouched position on the ground, and staying there. He made sure to keep an eye on any sudden movements the Wasp Queen might make indicating a attack may come at him.

ID# 61829

BD: 2 | MD: 10 | CD: 4

Damage to Khrysaor: 12 + 2 Crit but mitigation brings it down to 1

Damage to Wasp Queen: 0 DMG

Khrysaor: 30/40 HP | 6/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Edited by Khrysaor

As Khrysaor was in his crouched position, he tried to think of a way out of this apparent standstill that the wasp and himself have gotten into. No one made any movements, Khrysaor was silent and still, while the Wasp Queen was flying but staying in one place. Thy both knew the instant one of them made any move, the other would most likely not be far behind, and go in for the kill. As they waited Khrysaor muttered, "I really do hate these types of situations, but there are times when one has to be patient and wait it out." He was itching for a fight, but was calm and staying focused on the Wasp Queen. This was to make sure for when he does go in for the attack it would be when either the Queen made the first move, or when he thought it was distracted for some reason. So, in the end the standstill had not broken.

ID# 61830

BD: 2 | MD: 1 | CD: 1

Damage to Wasp Queen: 0 DMG

Khrysaor: 30/40 HP | 6/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Edited by Khrysaor

The apparent standstill was broken when the Wasp Queen made a unexpected move. He watched fascinated as the queen made erratic movements and buzzing sounds. He wondered what is the Wasp Queen up to, and figured it out when he saw three more wasps come into view. They were a group of wind wasps. Khrysaor thought, 'Damn, it looks like the Wasp Queen called in some reinforcements. Now what do I do?' The wasps went in for a swift attack, stingers attacking him from all angles, and then the big finisher made by the Wasp Queen. After, the attack was done he noticed his body was covered in a bluish aura indicating his <<Regen>> was activating, and he was thinking, 'Finally, was wondering how long it was going to take for the ability to act up.' Now that his body was fully healed he went on a swift trying to swipe at each wind wasp but missed. His attack on the Wasp Queen was a direct hit and tore down a part of the wasp's body. He then noticed <<Thorns>> had activated as well.

ID# 61831

BD: 6 | MD: 8 | CD: 6

Damage to Khrysaor: 12 DMG from Wasp Queen with mitigation goes to 1 = 1 DMG | 6 DMG from Wind Wasp goes down to 1 x 3 wind wasps = 3 DMG + 1 DMG = 4 DMG

Damage to Wasp Queen and Wind Wasps: 1 Base DMG + 1 Rank 1 Sword = 2 DMG to Wasp Queen + 14 thorn DMG | 14 unmitigated DMG done to Wind Wasp

Thorns Activated

Regen Activated

Khrysaor: 40/40 HP | 6/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wasp Queen; 20/50 HP | 12 DMG

Wind Wasp 1: 6/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 2: 6/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Wind Wasp 3: 6/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT.

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor could tell the long awaited battle would soon be over, he quickly got into a fighting stance and ran up to the mob of wasps. He zig-zagged through them to try to confuse where his next movement would be and went in for the strike. He struck downwards with his sword on each of the wasps, hitting them directly. The wind wasps were taken down, but the Queen Wasp was still hanging in there by the thread. Khrysaor instantly went on the defensive waiting for the wasps attack, but it did not come. He looked closer and noticed the Queen Wasp was under a paralysis and the <Bleed> effect had also taken place.

ID# 61832

BD: 10 | MD: 10 | CD: 9 | LD: 13

Damage to Khrysaor (Wasp Queen): 0 because of Paralyze

Damage to Khrysaor (Wind Wasp): 0 because of Paralyze

Damage to Wasp Queen: 1 Base + 1 Rank 1 Sword + 2 Crit = 4 x 1 from SA = 4 DMG + 8 unmitigated Bleed DMG = 12

Damage to Wind Wasp: 1 Base + 1 Rank 1 Sword + 2 Crit = 4 x 1 from SA = 4 DMG brought down to 1 by MIT + 8 unmitigated Bleed DMG = 9 DMG

Bleed Activated

Paralyze Activated

Khrysaor: 40/40 HP | 6/10 NRG | 2 DMG | 28 MIT. | 14 THORNS | 18 HP REGEN | 8 BLEED | PARALYZE

Wasp Queen; 8/50 HP | 12 DMG - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze

Wind Wasp 1: 0/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze - DEAD | +1 Mat. (100%)

Wind Wasp 2: 0/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze - DEAD | +1 Mat. (100%)

Wind Wasp 3: 0/20 HP | 6 DMG | 5 MIT. - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze - DEAD | +1 Mat. (100%)

Loot: 5 x 20 HP = 100 x 3 Wind Wasp = 300 Col.

Total Loot: 1075 Col. | 14 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor wanted to rest up, and knew the Queen was done because of the affects of bleed, so he just took a battle ready stance to help block the next attack. He waited for a few minutes until he saw the Wasp Queen make it's move. The wasp was flying straight at him with its stinger out ready for the attack. Khrysaor used his sword to knock the trajectory of the stinger away from his chest towards the right. This in turn made the wasp queen's overall direction to fall to the right side, and the Wasp Queen hit straight into a tree where it got stuck. Khrysaor slowly walked up the the queen waiting for the bleed effect to take place and when it did, Khrysaor watched as the HP bar of the Wasp Queen slowly go down to 0. The struggling wasp slowly dematerialized until a item notification popped up in front of Khrysaor. It read:

Congratulations!

Obtained The Matriarch's Stinger.

ID# 54365

BD: 3 | MD: 2

Damage to Wasp Queen: 0 DMG + 8 (Unmitigated Bleed DMG) = 8 DMG

Wasp Queen; 0/50 HP | 12 DMG - BLEED (2/2) - DEAD

Loot:  +1 Matriarch's Stinger

Total Loot: 1075 Col. | 14 Mat | +1 Matriarch's Stinger

Edited by Khrysaor
  • 4 months later...

After, it was all over Khrysaor fell over on his back, breathing hard. He took deep breaths to get his body under control, and sighed in relief happy that the long awaited battle is finally over. 'Man, that took along time to complete, hopefully I don't get into any more fights for day. I should get a move on, it will better to be out of this forest as fast as possible.' was thinking Khrysaor.

He carefully stood up, and picked up his shield and sword which lay a few inches away on the ground. Khrysaor then re-sheathed his sword and turned his head every which way to get a bearing of where he was at the moment, trying to see if he could spot the river he was at before. Since, Khrysaor could not figure out where he was, he decided to walk in a random direction hoping to find some familiar landmark.

Khrysaor walked about 100 meters in one direction, before he headed back to his original spot and did the same thing in another direction, hoping to find some way back to the river. After, repeating this cycle four, he was finally able to find some slash marks on trees from the battle with the wasps. Now that he could see the general path of destruction, Khrysaor was able to start retracing his steps.

He whispered, "Now that I found the path back it shouldn't take too long before I am back at the river where all of this mess first started." He was thinking it wouldn't take more than 15 minutes, but it took longer than he expected. Khrysaor walked on for another 30 minutes before he could hear the tell-tale signs of the flow of the water, and sighed with relief that he finally made it to the river. Now the only thing left was to follow the river upstream, which should lead him to the small clearing that contained the waterfall.