(PP-F2) A Silent Night (Rose)

A yawn escaped Helios' mouth as he gazed onward towards the floor's capital city of Urbus. He was leaned up against a large tree in the woodlands near one of the many mountains the land had to offer. Next to him was his familiar, Lucifer. The beautiful spotted animal slept with it's head resting upon the dark haired player's lap. Soft purrs left the jaguar's mouth as it dreamed quietly beside him. The boy had been sitting for about an hour, since he was tired after he finished his grinding day. His emerald eyes turned upward to meet the bright moon, which hung above him in the night sky.

To be honest, Helios was a little bit bored. He was constantly opening his inventory, looking through it, and then closing it again. The boy did the same thing with his friends list as well. Part of him wanted to stand up and go for a walk, however the other part was forcing him to stay seated underneath the leaves and branches of the tree. "What should I do?" he quietly asked himself.

Rose yawned, walking through the woodlands on floor two. Glancing up at the moon, Rose still couldn't believe that a game like this could be possible.  Everything was so realistic, yet has a fantasy element that is really the only thing that's keeping Rose from blurring the already messed up line between fantasy and reality. Rose sighed, looking away from the moon to ahead of her, where she saw a figure sitting under a tree. She was surprised to see someone out so late. 

Helios' eyes fell back down from the dark sky and suddenly, they were closed. It was about time for him to take a nap. From what he knew, there wasn't anyone around, other than his familiar, and he was fast asleep anyway. At this point, he hadn't noticed the young woman standing in the distance. Slowly, the noirette attempted to drift off into sleep, although he was aware it wasn't a safe place to do it. If he wasn't feeling so lazy, he probably would have walked back to Urbus instead and found a comfy inn to sleep on.

For some reason, the male wasn't able to fall asleep. No matter how hard he tried, no position felt comfy enough for him. Helios opened his eyes and sighed before standing up. His familiar, Lucifer had moved over and was now awake laying on the grass. Yawning, the dark-haired player examined the field in front of him, to make sure he wasn't in any sudden danger.

Stepping forward, Rose wasn't really sure if she should go over to him or not. For all she knew, he could be a player killer and Rose wasn't ready to die today. Glancing up at the green gem looking thing over his head, she calmed down a bit.  Deciding to be brave, Rose stepped closer to the other male. She noticed that he had woken up, but had not noticed her yet. She also saw the shape of a possible familiar near him. One wrong move and she might get attacked. Deciding to stay where she was, Rose called out to him. 

"What brings you out here so late at night?"

"What brings you out here so late at night?"

Swiftly, Helios turned his head to see where the voice was coming from. He spotted a woman who looked quite a bit younger than he was. Of course, he wasn't stupid enough to let her age deceive him. Just because she was a kid and had a green cursor didn't mean there weren't other players around waiting for a good time to attack. "I'm just farming some XP and col. What about you?" he replied casually.

From what he could tell, there wasn't anybody else around. I'm confident that I can survive if a low leveled player like her does end up attacking me. Helios thought, slipping his hands into his pockets.

Rose stayed where she was, not wanting to provoke him. She noticed the guy's hands going into his pockets, which instantly sent her into defensive mode. Ok, just look as non threatening as possible. She thought, keeping her hands where he could see them. "I'm just walking around. I'm still pretty amazed by the detail this game has, which is why I wanted to see what it was like at night."  She explained, looking at the sky before looking back at him, a shy yet nervous smile played on her lips. "I'm Rose, nice to meet you." She added, wanting to be polite.