[PP-F1] Getting Closer. (Haine, Hikari)

"Oh, you have a dog too?" He said as a small powerfull husky jumped out of his bag of which he was carrying. "Well Yue ther is someone who wants to meet you..." He says as Ferris jumps near Yue and sniffs her. "Hi!" He says happily to the other white talking dog.

*Hikari stares into Haine's eyes again.* "I guess you could call this the date..." He smiled as he reaches in for a kiss on her cheek. "GROSS!!" Felix said while the two dogs went into seprete tents to sit, wait and possibly sleep...

"Yup! The Great White Wolf Yue!" she smiled. Yue stared in disgust as Felix sniffed her.

"What do you think you're doing? Get away you.. annoying little thing!" Yue huffed in an irritable manner as she raised her head up high, all full of herself.

She blushed as Hikari kissed her cheek. Quickly she pecked him on the lips before looking into her lap and flushing a bright red. "Y-yup!" she exclaimed before she heard Felix make a huge fit over how gross this was at the moment. Yue simply groaned before running into the pink tent to rest. Felix gagged and gasped dramatically as he trudged into his blue tent.

"Eh, well I think the old Great Wolf is cute."

My face blushed bright red as a cherry as I notice Haine's does as well.

"I think you forgot about my Felix when I was gone, Correct?" I ask Haine wondrously.

"So, how have you been, you know when I was gone?" He said as he was still blushing of shyness.

"I am too." He said as the hugged each other childishly... the two lovebirds had the romantic sight of the magical lake together, it was very romantic for a spot to meet. and start to date. "I guess you could call this date, successful, Yes?" He chucked as the two had hugged and had now let go of the once romantic hug.