[PP-F1] What did i get myself into? (ShinoTenshi)

X was back in the town of beginnings again just to do a little street performances and accompanied always by none other that his familiar Maruchan. X sat on the ledge of a fountain strumming at his silver guitar singing some song he wrote a while back. Maruchan even managed to let go of some high pitched howls that go along with the song making everything seem to fit better together. Passing by players simply stopped to listen for a bit before continuing on to wherever they were going as everyone else in the game did when they see a performer.

"Why oh why do we treat each other this way, why oh why does our love work this way..." wow these people are really loving this song, little do they know I wrote it on a napkin at one of the taverns like two hours ago... Man it be great if people actually paid me for doing this regularly. Thank you, thank you... The end of my performance was met with some light applause, at the very least Maruchan is enjoying himself... Ruff ruff!

Shino was walking through the city, as usual, searching for her next unlucky contestant in her games. As she walked she could hear music, "Likely a street performer" she thought. She listened in the small gathering of people, hearing words of love. This was nothing like the music she listened to in the real world. It lacked the metal she wanted to hear since she got to this place. "Ugh this sappy crap makes me sick." When the song ended everyone around her cheered in their own way. Shino waited for everyone to leave, she looked at the performer closely along with his familiar. She met his eyes with a soul piercing glare and began walking away. She looked back to him and smiled, she found her next contestant. Making sure he didnt move she brought an NPC over and stood in front of him."Lets play a game hun" She said as she put her dagger to the NPCs neck. "Play a song I like and this man gets to live." She gave the performer a smirk of insanity and waited.

As X packed up and Maruchan chased his tail in a circle a girl showed up in front of X holding an NPC hostage. The girl had her starting dagger up to the mans neck, X was confused because he couldn't find out how to score points or win this game the girl presented. More than anything the performer loved to be told to play things. Like no one ever cares enough to even talk with a performer about their craft so X even in these circumstances was happy to spread music.

Damn her I just put my guitar away but I do have something I think she'll like to have though, Oh ok you seem pretty hardcore right right... Ok this recording crystal has a song of mine that I think you'll like on it... I then took out a good craft of mine nothing with any enhancements on it and tossed it over to the girl. Just then a few players were then looking at this little charade and a few of them began to storm over angry mob style... Oh [censored]! Uh we should go like now!... Ruff!... Nothing to see here folks just got to take my friend here out to the fields for a bit.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino looked to her left, a few people were coming their way. "Ugh, why do you all want to ruin my fun?" She then drug her dagger across the NPCs throat leaving an orange trail of pixels. Thinking on her feet, Shino threw the NPCs body at the mob. It exploded with a flash of light blinding everyone just long enough for her escape. She scrambled through the streets until the two got to the outer city. She looked at the performer with rage, "What the hell?! Why did you run with me? They're going to link us together and know Im where you are." Shino was bottled up with frustration, "I have no choice I have to kill all of you... And I was hoping for a simple game."

Edited by ShinoTenshi

After the girl killed an NPC to use as a distraction X was actually impressed more than anything in that moment weirdly enough. He thought it was amazing a single person could be so tenacious and he just had to follow her. Maruchan also came sprinting along because he never leaves his tamers side and has a serious case of separation anxiety. Like seriously a puppy that never grows into a full grown wolf or dog is bound to be insanely compassionate for its master even if it never fights.

What the hell? This chick was crazy just killing NPC's left and right to make an escape... Oh [censored] there coming for me now!, Before I knew it I was back near the outer city with the girl I had just met. Alright look level one the second you talk to anyone else of a higher level like that you're going to die. I used to be in a guild that helped players level so I can spot people like you pretty easily. Look just *sigh* shut up come with me damn it... I then reached for the girls hand before running out of the city gates into the field heading for the woods.

"People like me? You know nothing about me!" He kept talking, "shut up and go with him..? This guy has a serious deathwish. Lucky for him I can provi--" The performer grabbed Shino's hand and began pulling her into the woods from where they were. Finally after they were well in the woods she managed to break free of the performers grip. "Alright this is as far as Im going before you either buy me dinner or tell me what the hell your problem is!" The psychopath examined their surroundings.. They seemed safe for now. She pulled out her dagger and stuck it on a log that she sat on.

X led the girl into the woods were they were safe from other players at least for the moment. X then stretched out his arms as he sat down next to the girl on the log with his familiar hopping onto his lap. X began humming while stoking the dogs fur. The girl was a bit amped up right now so X decided a little moment of silence was best to settle her. After about twelve seconds of thinking out what he would say X stretched his back and spoke in between slight grunts.

Dinner?... well I do know a place... I mulled over the idea in my head a bit, I was hungry more than anything else right now. Look your level one let me help you get stronger so that any PK hunter guy who thinks he's god just because he reached level 20 kills you, seriously those guys are the living embodiment of ignorance mixed with the loyalty of a Hitler youth... She may be a psychopath but it wouldn't hurt to help her out at least so that she doesn't die. Look maybe just to start lets get to know each other, my names X and this is Maruchan, and we don't belong to any guild right now.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino looked at X's companion, she never had a dog in the real world. As far as she thought of the species, they were usually a slobbering alarm for the people they couldnt protect. "I miss the real world already, its too hard to kill people here. Look at you for example." She looked X in the eyes and leaned towards him, instantly she removed her dagger from the log and slashed at X's neck, stopping just before it could hit. "Game over." Shino stuck her weapon back in place and backed away. "The names Shino. I tend not to give my last name if you catch my drift. And I've been invited to Laughin Coffin, I havent taken them up yet."

Edited by ShinoTenshi

X understood the girl in way which made him question his own sanity then again he was never really sane in the first place. X didn't know what to do with this player, she was obviously a killer and if she gets stronger she will definetly kill. X then let out a sigh as he began to weigh the other side of things, She was a low leveled player and people would try to kill her, she also was not to bad on the eyes.

I didn't flinch as the dagger came at my neck, even if it hit it only do one damage but even from that close given the difference in her ACC stat to my EVA stat I could probably dodge it if necessary. Yeah ain't that the truth I don't have much experience killing people in here (unless you count that one time) but that was a total misunderstanding and I only got 200 col out of it.... I was revealing a lot to this player now who's name was Shino, not bad I kinda like it. Well look Shino, Laughing coffin is full of a bunch of angsty adults with messiah complexes, that and they would leave you out to dry the second they got the chance. There's no other way to put this you're dead with out help. Lucky for you I'm trying to revive that old guild I mentioned. I don't know why but I feel like protecting you will somehow help me later... what do you think?

"Somehow help him later... could he mean.." She grabbed her dagger once again and jumped back. "Dont you get any bright ideas about getting in my pants perve. I'll cut you into peices small enough for your little friend there to eat." She then weighted her options.. "He may be a creep but he's right. I do need some help." And it was just like Shino to use people to her advantage. She took a breathe to calm herself, "I dont know about a guild but I will accept your help, not that I'll need it very long."

X waited for a response after Shino appeared to be thinking about it for a little bit. After she jumped back dagger in hand X couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at what she had to say. This reminded him of the way someone else would talk to him and actually brought back pretty decent memories of being trapped in this game which were hard to come by. Finally X had given in and just laid on out on the grass on his back with Maruchan currently distracted chasing around a butterfly.

Haha gee I don't know about bright ideas but maybe I've got a few passing thoughts... Ohhh your such a girl... This player was actually more amusing than she was at first, maybe she's not all that bad... So she did decide to accept my help well its a start maybe I can keep her safe yet... Ha that's funny, with the gap in you and the frontline's stats I'm not so sure if you'll ever catch up. Either way I'll still help you get to that point.... Anyways did you catch that recording crystal I tossed to you? I could really go for some music right about now.

Shino looked at him disappointingly, "Make a joke of my stats again and I'll make sure I find you and kill you when I make it out of here." She opened her inventory and poked the recording crystal she caught. She side-armed it to X and spoke, "This better be good, your last song made me want to hurl, and pulling people's insides out to show them doesnt do that to me." Shino crossed her arms and waited, "What does this guy want? He knows Im a killer so why is he helping me? I gotta stay on my toes just in case this guy tries to lace me or something."

X again laughed at the player for declaring she would find him after the get out of here to kill him, mostly because she would have a better chance in the game. X also hadn't thought about the real world in a long time unlike many other people he wasn't exactly in a huge rush to get back to it anytime soon. After the player side armed the crystal, X without even looking bends his elbow ninety degrees to catch the flying object and look it over.

You know when people say they want to find someone after we get out of this game its usually used to show endearment hahaha... Ok lets see here oh damn she'd hate this one better put it away... Ok now here we go she's probably into some real scary shiz so this will have to do... Catch! And nothing was wrong with my last song! I was just drunk when I wrote it ok? The one I'm handing you is from a concept album about a prostitute that gets super powers and decides to rob banks and stuff.... And I wrote this while I was sober. Just press the little circle on the side of it.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino scoffed at X, "Ha! Endearment? I killed my parents and framed my little sister, I dont feel endearment or anything related." She couldnt help but smile, remembering her first kills were like the average persons motherly warmth. Shino truly is a bad person through and through. She caught the crystal X threw to her, "Whether you were drunk or not, it was softcore sh*t. From what you say it sounds like real music, but lets see how you execute it." She pushed the circle as instructed and awaited the music.

The song began with X singing in a beautiful voice probably un matched in all of Aincrad, if you thought too hard and listened to the lyrics you'd understand how completely messed up the song is. It goes "choking you with my hands, I know I know its tight..." Its a concept piece through and through that sounds like any other ones of X's songs. Aside from doing covers of songs people miss from the real world X actually is not that bad of a song writer even if none of his pieces are good enough to put enhancements on.

"Ohhhh it really slips away from ya..." If you were expecting any kind of metal screaming there's none in all of Aincrad. Just my beautiful vocals everyone loves... Ok maybe I was kind of wasted while writing this song but still it isn't that bad... Ohhh don't you sound edgy and scary framing your little sister, just relax for a second and lay down. Trust me nothing in this game is waiting to be killed by you.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino felt like her ears perked up when she heard X. "Did he just say lay down..." She then pointed at him with her dagger again, "Perve! Dont tell me to lay down just so you can get an upskirt! I'll tell you that you wont be any different than anyone else whos eyes I've dug out!" She turned away from him crossing her arms again. "And congratulations, at least your music isnt complete crap." Shino walked back to X and glared at him dead in the eyes, "Why dont you fear me?" She said with a frustrated attitude.

X, still laying on the grass was confused at first when the girl mentioned upskirts but then after she made the mistake of walking over X  suddenly remembered what the word upskirt meant. Shino was really bent on the whole pervert thing X made up his mind that he would joke and or pry about it next. Then after realizing what a horrible choice that would be he simply closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

Man you really like calling me a perv, ocular trauma isn't always the way to go... I did it anyways bit at least that jokes not in bad taste... As for why you don't scare me *flicks open menu* besides the obvious stat difference, I don't know you have the face of teenage girl... This girl needed to just relax and the whole kill everyone in site idea, or she is actually going to die within minuets if I don't help her... Seriously just calm the hell down.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino got pissed, little did X know that telling her to calm down was the fastest way to heat her up. "You listen here sweet cheeks, I dont calm down until I've commited mass murder! Theres a better chance of me taking on everyone in Aincrad and winning than there is me letting you tell me what to do." Shino turned her attention to a tree and stabbed it repeatedly over 30 times. "God damn it!.... I wanna go home." She finally sat down beneath the tree and cursed the world under her breath.

Shino was getting angrier and angrier X only saw it as something that couldn't be helped so he shrugged to himself and climbed up off the ground. He then plucked the floating recording crystal out of the air and crushed it in his hand making the music stop. After a few seconds he opened his hand and watched as the blue polygons floated away in the wind slowly heading for the abyss outside of the floors.

I get it I get it your edgy and scary, I seriously pray for whoever you choose as a husband later in life... That was a joke but the more I think about it, the more serious It became... And where is home exactly for you? Your parents are dead and sounds like your little sister is doing life. Ever read Dante's Inferno? All that's waiting for you is an ice cold spot in the bottom lake... Usually these speeches I have are to encourage players to level by reminding them they do have a family outside this game waiting for them... And I know you're thinking 'why don't I kill you? I'd only be doing the world a favor by it' and it wouldn't even be too hard just a single punch... I then activated the martial arts skill in my fist making it glow red... Well the answer is simple... I don't kill.

X mentioned a husband and Shino thought to herself, "Husband.. hmm. I dont NEED one. And who says I have to marry a dude?" She kept listening from under the tree. X's words had little effect on her. "Home is where my last view of the real world was. I lived in an apartment with my friend Annibel." "She had no idea of the real me, just as planned." X then talked about Dantes Inferno and hell and junk to her, "Sorry but I dont believe in fairy tails. As far as you know, your god is sitting right here." Shino  looked up and spun her dagger around her hand like she's been doing it for years. "If you dont kill, then you cant be as strong as me. At least not emotionally." This coming from a psychpath that has broken most of her emotions.

Edited by ShinoTenshi