[PP-F1] What did i get myself into? (ShinoTenshi)

The girl was now starting to actually be delusional even for a psychopath that wants to kill everything she sees. X just simply listened while laughing here and there at the girls attempt to intimidate him which not even people far above him in stats ever managed to do. X has dealt with criminals, Thieves, and gang members upwards of his entire life before coming in here nothing really scared him other than.... Kiru... But none the less the girl kept on talking and resisting.

*uncontrollable laughter* My god? Man I knew you were crazy but j-just... *uncontrollable laughter*... This girl was too much, I think she doesn't even know.., Aren't psychopaths like you supposed to be manipulative?... I offer you help that you need and w-wait for it now... You still threaten me a-as if y-you can kill me *Even more uncontrollable laughter*... I then stumbled over to her and tried using her shoulder as support to keep me standing... You are soooo dead with out me.

Shino looked at X in a confused way, "What do you mean Im not manipulative? I have you wrapped around my little finger. Though not the way I expected." She ripped her shoulder from X's hand, stood up and brushed herself off as if the digital grass would actually leave its resting position. She took a few steps away and spoke, "You are completely infatuated with me. I have you falling for my looks dont I perve?" Shino observed the wolf pup and it seemed to be completely oblivious to the talk of humans. She turned around just enough to see the boy and squinted at him for he had yet to answer, Shino raised her voice just below yelling, "Dont I?!" she spoke with a demanding voice that echoed throughout the woods.

Edited by ShinoTenshi

X could barely keep a straight face as the girl continued to defend herself as being a "good' psychopath but X just couldn't contain himself. X was a joker, sly, and even a little bit suducting from time to time, but above all else X was a wildcard totally unpredictable even to himself for most of the time. Now she was asking if X was wrapped around her finger... never a good question to ask someone you are trying to manipulate...

Are you seriously asking me if I am currently being manipulated by your looks?... just think about how you would answer someone whos trying to manipulate you, asked you that exact question... Oh man this girl has completely no idea who or what she is dealing with now. Look to put it bluntly, I think that... we all think ....that... when everyone's avatars went away there were a lot more attractive girls than expected- wait! now let me finish!... I also think.... that... we all think... Some girls are better looking than others- Let me finish! let me finish now!..... You may... or may not... be... one of those girls.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

"Im not asking you if you are, Im asking if you've figured it out yet." Shino then pondered the words of the boy after being interupted multiple times as if he knew she was gonna lash out in anger. She looked down in dissappointment, she hated it when people liked her for her looks. It didnt allow her to decieve them into liking her so she could bend them to her will. "So I was right then.." She turned to face X with a fierce look on her face, "I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone that likes me for my looks... Give up." She turned again and began walking away, one phase of her test that most fail.

Edited by ShinoTenshi

X's face was confused as the girl seemed to accept that X was saying she was good looking, that wasn't the case at all and X had no idea what she was talking about with the whole give up thing. This girl would seriously die without X's help and now she was walking away as if X had to go reach out to her. Maruchan noticing the girl leaving let out a small bark before continuing to play with an unsuspecting butterfly.

Why.... is she walking away what the hell is she doing?... Your going the wrong way!... I'm starting to think helping her is a lot more trouble than its worth, she obviously has like zero person skills, She's like level one so its not like she can back it up, and the worst part is she doesn't know when to accept help when she needs it... I'm not going to chase after you! But your crazier than I thought if you think you can just make it as a killer on your own! Even crazier, now I'm talkin beyond mental institution, if you think joining laughing coffin is a better idea than taking my help!... Then I simply sat back down on the log and waited for her to walk back.

Stubborn as can be, Shino refused to return. For a few moments that is. She thought about the ability she would have over everyone if she could level up faster, then turned back around. In an instant she was back in X's face, "Let me make this clear. When I am a strong enough level. I will kill anyone I dont like, so you better make sure you get on my good side before then." Shino's voice boomed with authority and anyone familiar with the topic could sense her bloodlust as she spoke.

X sat there just waiting not a care in the world as he could actually hear the girls footsteps on her way back. X help his smirk high while she yelled in his face only proving just how right he really was. After enjoying the silence for a few moments he whistled over to Maruchan who responded by running and jumping into X's lap.

So then... Lets begin to talk about your logic and work on it... This girl needed help not just in the form of leveling but also in how to be human 101.... Lesson number one, If someone is a higher level than you, how should you go about dealing with them?... I swear I might just pull a chris brown now and jus end it all if she never learns the answer to this question... Alright another one. lesson number two, if offered help do you, A) accept it with a smile and happy skip, or B) continuously annoy and threaten the hell out of the one offering help?... This is as good a place to start as ever... Ok ok lesson 3 the review, If the person offering you help is a higher level and totally unpredictable is his actions as you just met him and his familiar literally a half hour ago, How do you treat that person?

X said something about logic that Shino decided to ignore. Then he let off a barrage of questions that anyone would realize was about her treatment of him. "Alright then.. I can play nice until I can kick ass no problem." She sat down on the log beside him and gave him a clearly fake smile and an over the top happy voice as she answered the questions,"I treat them with the utmost respect and importance... I choose B... I treat that person like the saint he really is, and if he's lucky I can share something special with him." Then her happy act fell from her showing that she was still obviously frustrated. "1. Put them on my future hit list. 2. C. Remove the person's arms and legs then proceed strangling them. 3. See numbers 1 and 2." Shino let out a breathe to calm herself. Answering his questions in her head made her a tad bit happier. "What do you want to really teach me?"

X listened with amusement as Shino gave the answers he wanted to hear followed by an angry twitchy face showing her true thoughts like an open book. X now had two choices at hand would he try to call out her true feelings and get her to work past them, or would he poke fun at her own joke and hear something he really does want to hear. Ah decisions decisions, A coin can almost be actually heard flipping inside his head with the annoying rattling sound it makes when its settling.

Oh? And just how lucky would that someone have to be? I'm real good with cards... I actually don't think I've lost a game of Texas Hold em since I was nine... Also yeah your right I am totally a saint even with the nickname " X the Demon Wildcard"... I have way too many damn nicknames and titles in this game even if we've all been playing nonstop for like a year now I think?... Well isn't it obvious? I'm gonna teach you how to kill or at least fight and die trying...

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino pressed her index finger and thumb over her eyes and rubbed them out of annoyance while letting off a sigh. "He'd have to be really damn lucky, and thats if I liked him." She removed her hand from her face as X made his second statement and had a hard time holding her arm back from hitting him. "Just ignore it girl.. You'll drive your dagger into him soon enough." Shino looked out through the trees at the town of beginnings, filled with people she had yet to dispose of. Old, young, smart, dumb, soon enough she would rule over them all. She focused back on X who had answered her question, "Haven't you been paying attention? I think Im pretty skilled at killing, I've been at it for months now. I do it EVERY day."

The girl was obviously annoyed and frustrated before even beginning the real lesson which was exactly what X was trying to do. Pretty soon Maruchan ran off and began chasing around some kind of game generated animal. X then laid back down on the grass as he listened to Shino talk and talk, being edgy, and cockey which X didn't condone of. Not that X himself isn't cockey but its just that X hates it when others are.

Ohhhh so you're a skilled killer than are ya? Go ahead then, kill me before I can kill you. I'm only laying on this grass now anyways but I bet you won't even be able to touch me with out going to the extent of your stat parameters... She obviously can't do this which is why its hilarious... well? I'm waiting little miss "I do it EVERY day."... Man this is going to be a train wreck for her either way.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Shino closed her eyes and drew her dagger. "Well, I can give him what he asks for. At that, who would help me level up?" Shino thought for a second and came to a conclusion that she liked. "How about you tell me why its so big of you to try and intimidate an innocent girl like me. Im sure if we went back to town, I would have a much higher rate of winning than here." Shino glared at X, "Look at him, waving his stats over me. Give it time Shino, he wont do it much longer." Shino sheathed her dagger and instead sat on X's chest, careful to keep her skirt down the whole time. 

X again let out another sigh as if to empty his entire head as he really needed to in order to work with people like this but, before he could fully exhale the girl sat on his chest making him shoot out a puff of air. X then let a dumb looking smirk spread across his face as obviously he was definitely enjoying himself being put in this position. After a few seconds of fantasizing in a flash he snapped back to consciousness.

Hey now... chill on that, I said I'd teach you and I'm going to, just let me enjoy this for a bit longer... Man I don't even know where to start with this one maybe a little first hand tips be nice... Look you know how you opened up with the whole "ahh I'm a scary killer" thing?... Next time save it for after the person gets close to you or you are a higher level... This girl really needs to calm down in that area... A little something we in the business like to call Miss-Die-Rection...