[SP - The Harmony of Labor] {Earning a Living}

"A job, I don't know." Talo muttered as he stood outside of a Tailor NPC's shop. Talo had been thinking about getting one for a while, but sound and friends have been slightly overwhelming to him. With his feet firmly planted in this game now, he decided to branch out to things he never tried in the real world, a job for instance. Being Deaf didn't really get many opportunities, and the ones that did were far and few between, and they were more like slave labor than opportunities. I mean, does this quest just activate as soon as I walk in? Or do I have to talk to the NPC, or... I have no idea honestly. I guess I could just walk in and figure it out. Talo thought then finally decided to walk. The doors creaked and a small bell was rang in his ear as he entered, with the smells of dye and leather hit him in the face. "How can I help you today sir?" Asked the NPC cashier. 

Talo stood there for the second, with the NPC repeating its scripted line, getting the player to break out of his haze. He didn't know why he was so shocked by being asked what he wanted. Come on, snap out of it dude. Just get this quest going and over with. Maybe I could even get a shop going? Talo opened his mouth "Hey yes, I would like to start the  {Earning a Living} Quest. Any idea how to start it?" Talo asked, and instantly a screen appeared in front of him, asking if he would want to start the quest. Talo smiled and hit the {Yes} button on the screen, accepting the quest, his first one actually. "Well, thank you for accepting. To start this quest, you must gather materials, the amount is no matter, just a sizable amount to get started with your shop. After this, come back to me and we shall finish this quest. The ways to get materials are simple. You either A: Find them out in the forest, or B: Fight monsters for them. Happy Hunting!" The NPC finished his monologue about the quest and went back to cleaning the counter for the store.

Talo thanked the man and walked around, the door ringing in his ear again, and the strong smells wafting behind him. Now where do I even start to find materials? I mean, I literally have no idea what I am doing. I should of asked like Beoreson, Hydra, or Hakai to help me out. But I kind of know them, but we aren't very close friends. You know what, no, I can do this on my own, hopefully, I guess I should just go right into the forest and search for things. I think what would hlep me the most are any strong plant fibers, skin of animals, dyes, something or anything that would help me make some clothes. Well, I guess I know what I need ot get, time to set off. Talo finished his mental monologue with triumph and walked in the forest, hoping to find something of use.