[PP - F1] Begin the journey already. (Adhaerere, Verus) COMPLETE

Pleased by his enthusiasm, Adhae reached her hand up and slapped his palm with hers, managing to not mess it up horribly. She imagined that in a TV show, this could be the moment where the frame froze and the credits started playing. But their journey was far from over, she knew. Maybe it was a start of a montage instead. She forgot about her previous confusion over his comment. "Yeah, let's go. I guess we can spend our Col on some little things in the Town of Beginnings. It didn't look like 200 Col was enough to buy any armour, though." She pouted. "Maybe some really bad things. Or I could just save up for something bigger... Hmmmm... Well, with a better level, I think we can kill more monsters and get more rewards. Maybe even go on a quest." Her eyes lit up at the thoughts, having something of a plan going forward. "Let's head back, anyway."

Not long after, they arrived at the town of Horunka again. Their next stop would be the Town of Beginnings, where Adhae could look over the wares that the low level shops sold. She had only a little bit of hope that she would find anything good. She knew that her and Verus would undoubtedly grow stronger together, which made her happy. 

Summary

Verus: +200 Col +1SP

Adhaerere: +200 Col + 1SP

Thread Complete

Edited by Adhaerere