[PP-F7] The Four Horsemen

Keith stood in the desert of Floor 7. He saw a large obsidian crypt had appeared overnight in the floor, and he seemed to be the first to find it. He looked at the large doors that sealed it off from the rest of the world and he brushed his hand against it. "I wonder what's inside..." As he looked it up and down. "But I can't go in alone..."

Nikki had heard a rumor that a rather large crypt had appeared overnight. It was supposed to be made of some smooth black stone, and no one knew what was in it yet. Apparently no one had dared to enter it, according to her source, and she could only guess what kind of loot remained inside. This was the golden opportunity of a life time and she couldn't pass it by.

She had spent a great deal of time searching for it, and was eventually able to locate it, not anywhere near where it was supposed to be. She let out a sigh as she approached the giant front doors, another player was already there no doubt looking for the same loot she would be. She approached the giant crypt doors and stood beside the other player. At first she had intended to offer her aid to party up.

"Nice day, eh?" He said as he kept looking at the doors. "But you aren't going to be out in this weather much longer, are you?" He said, turning and looking to her. "I was planning to go in there and clear whatever is inside, but I heard whatever is in here is strong. Way strong." He slid down his menu and sent her a party request. "It would be nice to have help if we're both going in, so why not work together?" He said, smiling over to her.

Nikki had not responded to his immediate comment about the day being nice. She was not a fan of this floor, it was not friendly, nor welcoming and it left her feeling apprehensive. Instead she placed her own hand on the giant door and held it there as if trying to feel beyond its cold surface. "Too strong for either one of us I assume..." She said quietly as she lowered her hand. A party request had opened up in front of her, to which she quickly accepted. She was lucky this time, lord knows what was down there waiting, and she would have gone headlong into it without another thought if it meant a chance to loot some corpses before anyone else.

A moment later and her partners health bar appeared under hers."I'm Tanking this one Kieth." She said cooly noticing how much health he had. He was clearly a higher level than her, though she had the impression that despite that he would be relying on her as much as she would him. In truth tanking was what she did, it was where her specialty had been.

Level 12 = 13 Skill Points

Skills

Non-combat:

» Meditation +1

Passive:

» Tracking

» Detection

» Acrobatics

» Sprint

Combat:

» Parry +1

» Battle Healing +1

» Light Metal Equipment +7

» Light Shield Equipment +1

Weapon skills :

» One-handed Assault Spear +2

DPS = 4 (1 minimum, +2 for level 10, +1 for spear proficiency)

Critical =8

Damage Soak =11 (7 for armor, +3 for armor proficiency, +1 for shield proficiency)

Heal +1 HP per turn with no attack roll

Keith smiled as her name and health appeared below his and he stretched his arms and yawned. It was definitely a good thing he was getting help for this. He was usually too reckless or rash to keep his fights under control. She also seemed to have some sort of leadership element to her, she looked as though she had everything already planned out.

Keith looked at the door and back to his partner. "Tanking, eh? Well, you really seem to know what you're doing. I have faith in you." He set his hand on the left half of the two large doors and was ready to push it open. "Get a Teleport Crystal ready, just in case things go wrong." He said as he got ready to open it.

Level 19 - 20 Skill Points

Skills

Non-combat:

» Perform

» Meditate +2

Passive:

»Agility _2

»Tracking

»Acrobatics

»Listening

»Detection

Combat:

» Evasion +3

»Battle Healing +2

» Parry +3

» Martial Arts +1

Weapon skills :

» One-Handed Straight Swords

» One-Handed Curved Swords +5

» Blade Throwing +3

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

» Silver Katana

» Anneal Blade

Nikki nodded in response. Tanking was what she did. And she would dare say that at the moment she was one of, if not the biggest tank in the game. Of course that was open to speculation, but she wasn't here to argue, or flaunt around her abilities. Instead there was things to be done, and loot to be had. She took one more second to get a good look at Kieth. She could see the orange player symbol meaning he was a PK'er. Normally she would have steered clear of him, choosing instead to wait for another player to come along, but she had confidence in her abilities to hold him off, and also he would need her for this, so he wasn't about to off her... Yet anyways. Still she would be vigilant.

She pulled one of her teleport crystals from her inventory and held it in her shield hand as she equipped her gear. This was a nifty advantage that she had figured out, she could carry her spear and shield and have the crystal of choice in hand at all times and ready to go. "I'm not heavy on damage, Im better as a self healer... So Stay close and let things hit me.. I'll be fine. I wont attack unless I have to, so I am relying on you to lay down the hurt... We split the loot 50/50. Sound good?" She asked before he could open the door.

Rage the lazy old scumbag was walking around Floor 7 still deciding whether he should join the army to defeat the boss, as he was walking around the floor he noticed a dungeon which made an idea pop up into his head. He then began to say I guess I could use some fighting to get my mind off all this boss fighting.. he said in a dead tone.

He began to walk into the dungeon still having his sword sheathed. Reason being why he still has his sword sheathed is because as he was strolling into the depths of the dungeon he didn't notice a single monster. It almost felt like that someone had been here already. Rage wondered who it was and became curios so he began to pick up his speed, beginning to jog.. then running.. and then he bolted off until he saw 2 figurines next to a door which looked like they were about to open it.

Rage tilted his head and felt like he saw a familiar figure, Keith. Rage shook his head and began to bolt towards them. Seconds later he's right next to the two. He placed his hands on their shoulder and said as he looked to the man that was familiar to him. Surely enough, it was Keith. Completely forgetting about the fact that another person was on the side of Rage, he then began to begin a conversation with Keith as he retracted his hand from the other person which he held no memory of. Hey there Keith! Whaddya' doin' up here in the depths of this dungeon?

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Keith smiled as one of his best friends made the scene. "Hey Rage! Long time no see!" He turned and pointed to the large, obsidian crypt that loomed over them with a hateful aura. "This thing appeared out here in the desert not to long ago, last night actually. I found it while I was practicing a new skill I got out here in the desert and I came across it. Not too long after I was blessed with company." He said, as he motioned over to the silent women. "Her name is Nikki. She's pretty nice, just a little quiet."

He smiled to Nikki and motioned to the older boy. "This is Rage! He's a friend of mine, and trust me, he won't PK you." He looked back to Rage and nodded to the now open door, that led to a circular room filled with multicolored torches. "We were going to sweep this tower for loot, but since you're here, you could join us too!" He said, smiling as he sent a party request to Rage.

Rage smiled as he heard the I guess short but enjoyful journey of Keith's adventure. Keith had then pointed out the large blue obsidian crypt that was floating about in the sky. Rage seemed to feel the aura that it let out. He began to feel a bad vibe but he couldn't just destroy it yet.. He wants to find out what it will lead to.. or what it is..

Keith then rambled on about the girl behind him which honestly, he had no clue that a girl was behind him. Rage turned around and stared at the girl feeling a bit rude and dumb ignoring her by accident. Rage then began to rub the back of his neck just below his black hair in guilt as he began to say nervously uhh.. hey Nikki.. haha..

And then Keith went on and on again about the introductions which sorta led me to the fact that I then indulged myself in the thought of that large blue crypt that's hovering over us which lets out hatred aura. Similar to his in a way. Rage then heard Keith say 'Don't worry, he won' PK you' Rage chuckled and said I don't PK girls unless it's special circumstances. Rage just said a lie, he doesn't PK anyone unless needed to. He just felt like he should lighten the mood with all the PKing stuff.

Continuing to listen to Keith's next explanation of the party loot and whatnot, he decided to invite me to his party due to the fact that i'm already here so why not use me. Rage nodded and accepted the party request. Maybe it was better for this party that I joined? That crypt is really mysterious..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon