Username: Aug
Height: 5'11"

About: History/personality
Augustus was born to an American-Russian family. Being born, and raised in the United States, he didn't have the Russian accent most of his family had. He was very artistic from a young age, and grew up with an interest in art and design. When he got his first job at P.F. Chang's (love that place CX), he saved up enough money to buy his own PC and drawing tablet, with which he drew and posted his art on the internet. He found himself having the most fun drawing fantasy settings, so that's what he did. He loved playing fantasy games with his friends and family. When he began his Sophomore year of high school, the school and himself made the decision for him to study abroad in Kobe, Japan. He learned basic Japanese, and soon enough had a job as a graphics designer, getting paid to do what he loved- drawing. When SAO was announced, he bought NerveGear and the game itself, and one "Link Start" later, he began his adventure.
Virtues:

Bilingual:
Augustus is fluent in English, and knows basic Japanese, making him bilingual. This can come in handy when dealing with feuds or negotiations. It also looks damn good on a resume.

Positive:

Augustus is pretty much always in a good mood, no matter what. It takes a lot to piss him off, and even then, he tries not to show it. But, beware, as when he's mad, he's REALLY mad.

Patient:

Being an artist, August has no problem waiting. He's never impatient or arrogant, and, for the most part, can wait out anything. Just don't make him wait for food. He'll kill you.

Flaws:

Shy:

August isn't that well around new people, so it may take some time for him to warm up to even the friendliest of people. However, once he does get to know you, and vice versa, he can be an alright dude. Just make sure not to scare him. He HATES that.

Group-Reliant:

August isn't very good as an individual, and works better when he's in a group. That said, he can become jumpy or panicked when stranded from people. He doesn't bode well with loneliness, and doesn't think straight in tight situations.

Close-minded:

Augustus isn't very good at thinking "outside of the box". Most of his art is suggested by other people, so when he's asked a question, he'll probably just go with the simplest answer. He can have his moments when concentrating, though.

Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»Search and Detect

»Extended Weight Limit

»Heavy Armor

Combat:
»Block

Weapon skills:
»Two-Handed Straight Sword

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»Two-Handed Straight Sword

»10 Bread

»15 Water

»Cloth Clothing

Roleplays

Welcome to SAO-RPG!

Everything looks good here, except for a few small clarification issues. You've listed a few skills down, but given that new players only start out with 5 SP, you would only be able to achieve rank 1 in any single skill. If you're just using them as placeholders for skills you intend on eventually acquiring, I'd have to ask that you label them accordingly to avoid any confusion. You can of course split that 5 SP up and give 1 SP to each of the skills you have listed, but I would strongly advise against doing that given that it would put you at a mechanical disadvantage. If that was your intention, then I won't prevent you from doing so, just figured I'd give you a heads up.

Feel free to send me a PM when you've made the edits and I'll be able to come back and approve this!