[PP-F1] Anything But Mainstream (Asteria)

Shino thought about Aster's offer for a moment, "Well it would certainly be easier with a friend. And what do I have to lose?" She stopped and smiled as she crossed her legs and brough her hand to her face, resting her head on her knuckles, "I may take you up on that Aster." Shino looked at the familiar Aster mentioned as Reginald and smiled as she reached down to pet him, "How did the two of you meet?" As her hand met with Reginald, Shino was surprised with how soft his fur was, "The creators of the game really went all out with detail. Its a shame some of it was wasted with shiny effects."

• 5 weeks later...

The ginger girl responded with a small smile, lacing her fingers together behind her back as she watched her familiar curiously greet the teen again. "Oh..." She rocked back and forth on her heels a couple of times, recalling the quest she had been issued when she first encountered the fox familiar. "I believe I managed to tame him because of a quest, but I found him in the forest outside of town here." She smiled fondly at the memory. "If you want to find the quest, it should be around here somewhere. It was an older woman who was dressed kind of like a gypsy." Aster explained.

Thread Complete!

Spoiler
  • ShinoTenshi:
    • +1 SP
    • +200 Col
  • Aster:
    • +1 SP
    • +200 Col