[PP-F1] Shark and Dunc start their fun (Complete)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok… but still, you were pretty hilarious back there.

Klein “Um… are there any details that go with this?â€

Yeah, you see we were pulling an all nighter and Shark had a long day at work so he needed keep the gamer juice to keep going. We were just about to enter a room but we had just run out of dew, so Shark was going to go down stairs to find some more but like Shark said, I didn't restock so he ended freaking out down there for about and meanwhile I had opened the door to the next room and of course it had to be a mini boss room and since we were in a party together he ended up in the room with me so while he was going crazy trying to find more dew I had to make sure to keep the boss busy so that he wouldn't get killed.

Klein: “So how did it end up?â€

We finally beat the boss after Shark gave up looking for more dew after an hour and a half of looking then he crashed on the floor soon after.

“Well it’s not that far away, but since we are not that high of a level, I would say about maybe two- three minutes.â€

Klein: “You actually think of these things?â€

“You might not think it but it is important knowing that speed can be the difference between a slayed monster and your death unless you build like a tank, then you just rely on brute strength.â€

“Yes, a plan is needed to be able to get the most benefit and the least amount of loss in every situation, but it is also key that you make one so that if something goes wrong you can adapt otherwise, you have to start all over so I would say if were going to go after a possible rare item, we need to stick together because as we all know rare items don’t come without challenges.â€