[PP-F5] Landshark! <<Blood in the Sand>> (Lawfer)

I raised my hand as a visor to the glaring desert sun above, staring out across the vast, sandy expanse that was the desert of Floor Five. I had recently caught word of a very low level quest in the desert, and felt quite disappointed I had not completed it earlier. After finding out as much as possible about the quest, I contacted Lawfer to help me take down the 'Sand Shark' that roamed the 'golden sea', as I liked to call it. Of course, I could take it out myself, but both the trip and the fight would be over much quicker with the help of a friend. I constantly flicked a look over my shoulder to see if the Dragoon had arrived yet, wanting to get this quest done already.

• 3 weeks later...

As a bright light surrounded the scarlet dragoon, he found himself materialized out in the birght sun ridden desert of floor five. "Armadillo..." He murmured as he looked over his right shoulder. He was planning on meeting up with his fellow knight, Grave, to handle a little beast that he himself had help with before. Though he was lead to it by Macradon previously, the blonde never forgot the specific location of the field boss. Raising his right hand, Lawfer smiled. "Yo Grave! You ready to handle this quest?" He asked as he walked over the the pugilist before placing his hand on the mans shoulder. It had been sometime since he last partied up with the man. 

• 2 weeks later...

My eyebrows perked up and I turned to grin at the dragoon as he approached. "Hah, glad you could make it. I am ready to rock whatever lays in wait for us in the bloody desert!" I confirmed, giving him a gentle thump against his shoulder blade, before turning to the desert. "If I remember correctly, I do not believe you and I have partied by ourselves, Lawfer." I noted, realizing that the smallest group the two of us had been in was when we hunted the bandits with Seul. "Well, lead the way, good sir!"